|| FF: ...YOUR PRINCE'S BARBIE... || CHAPTER #1 RELEASE! || #20/9 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sana_J.

sammy r u talking about a real accident !!??

if its true then u r really a STRONG GIRL...

MAY ALLAH HELP U &UR FAMILY TO OVERCOME ALL THE PROBLEMS IN LIFE...

Yep..  That post is not fictional...  It really happened on 31st Aug..  Strong?  I don't think so..  But I can control my emotions to an extent... Sometimes I too break..  

May Allah bless u with success and happiness in this world and hearafter.. 

//SammyExpress!! 
Originally posted by Sammy11

Yep.. That post is not fictional... It really happened on 31st Aug.. Strong? I don't think so.. But I can control my emotions to an extent... Sometimes I too break..

May Allah bless u with success and happiness in this world and hearafter..

//SammyExpress!!

OH! Sorry 😭 😭   ...

Just hope they r Ok now ..

(I mean " in way of recovery " ) ...

u can control thats Y u r STRONG...    

so ziddi is ur sis !

Jannat is my formal name and sana is nickname...Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Res I ❤️ the title 😉 Barbie ❤️
Extremely Sorry and sad Sammy for what u and ur family have faced in this most difficult times of ur lives.

Oh! Sammy u again make me cried with telling whatever u have to face on that tragic day...!!

You have faced so much difficult times in ur life and this is the biggest of all, l must say that u are really a very strong girl as it requires lots of inner strength and extreme control on ur emotions to handle or face such an extreme pain and sadness.

I will pray to god to give more strength and power to u and ur family to overcome and handle this extreme tragic moment of ur life, remember god and all ur best friends are always with u in this most difficult time of ur life.

You surprised me to tell that Ziddi is ur sis, i never imagined that, actually i thought Ziddi is doing prank and she herself change her profile pic, and copy ur font style and everything to looks like exactly u. Btw i want to say that as much i able to understand her and know her, i found out that she is a replica of urs, she is just like u though little Ziddi, naughty and talkative as her name suggests, but she is also a gem of a person which possess really pure heart and respect and care her friends a lot...!! So, she is perfect to take ur place in those times, and i am really missing her, her talks, naughty things and her Ziddi behavior!!

Though all my bestest friends here keep me motivated and are always there with me and everytime they make me feel special and i am really blessed to have all of them.

I already told that u are one of my bestest and special friend and now Ziddi also becomes my bestest and special friend just like u. I am also missing my Tina di these days a lot, as she is not feeling well and i am really sure that she will soon recover well and came back here asap and i am also very much sure that ur sis will recover very soon from whatever she had to suffer and her beautiful smile will again comes back on her face very soon!!

Being ur all time greatest fan, i am always eagerly waiting for ur FF's and hence will surely comment after reading ur FF's asap.

Until then take care of ur sis and god will surely give u and ur family inner strength and power to overcome the most difficult times in ur lives.

See ya...will comment soon regarding the FF and i will always be here to support, help and motivate u in any matter which i could.

Remember i am just in medium active mode and will never go in totally inactive mode in my entire life...!!

Btw i will soon come in fully active mode very soon or asap.Edited by subham101289 - 9 years ago
Res...!!

*❤️ed d name n beginning*very excited to read...😛
Originally posted by Sana_J.

OH! Sorry 😭 😭   ...

Just hope they r Ok now ..

(I mean " in way of recovery " ) ...

u can control thats Y u r STRONG...    

so ziddi is ur sis !

Jannat is my formal name and sana is nickname...

oh please dont tell sorry.. its ok.. hmm.. she is just ok.. but not smiling as she used to do.. 😭 her face is not like it had been earlier.. scars and blood clot on face.. 😭
yep recovering ... but everyday she see the mirror and I feel the pain on her face.. 
hmm.. yep control.. nothing else I could do.. hmm.. Zaina di.. was ziddi.. not that account is also mine.. she left it..😒
Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

Res...!!

*❤️ed d name n beginning*very excited to read...😛

glad u liked it.. I knew everyone would like the name.. lol..

hmm.. waiting to see your reaction to the new story.. lol

Originally posted by subham101289

Res! For comments. 😊

take your time 😳

Originally posted by Barbievishi20

Res I ❤️ the title 😉 Barbie ❤️

lol.. I know you will love the title.. lol.. aakhir Barbie jo hai.. lol..😆
subham will comment for your BIG comment later.. lol.. I read it.. but in a hurry now.. need time to reply properly..
Originally posted by subham101289

Extremely Sorry and sad Sammy for what u and ur family have faced in this most difficult times of ur lives. 

Oh! Sammy u again make me cried with telling whatever u have to face on that tragic day...!!
//oh I'm  extremely sorry for writing it here, please don't cry.. And feel sorry you didn't do anything to tell sorry about...  

You have faced so much difficult times in ur life and this is the biggest of all, l must say that u are really a very strong girl as it requires lots of inner strength and extreme control on ur emotions to handle or face such an extreme pain and sadness. 
//hmm..  Not the most tragic and biggest but it shook me deep inside my heart..  I had gone through many in  my life but this time I was shocked to know It was something my heart was fearing about and it came up all of a sudden on the most happiest day of mine.. I don't know if I'm strong..  As I didn't witnessed the accident with my eyes..  I came there after 10 to 15 mins..  My brother was strong enough to handle it without a tear..  Thanks to ambulance coming up on time Zaina di alive today..  But yes that Incident moved me. 

I will pray to god to give more strength and power to u and ur family to overcome and handle this extreme tragic moment of ur life, remember god and all ur best friends are always with u in this most difficult time of ur life. 
//hmm... everything is normal in family now... except my Sis. I just want her smile... Thanks a lot for everything...

You surprised me to tell that Ziddi is ur sis, i never imagined that, actually i thought Ziddi is doing prank and she herself change her profile pic, and copy ur font style and everything to looks like exactly u. Btw i want to say that as much i able to understand her and know her, i found out that she is a replica of urs, she is just like u though little Ziddi, naughty and talkative as her name suggests, but she is also a gem of a person which possess really pure heart and respect and care her friends a lot...!! So, she is perfect to take ur place in those times, and i am really missing her, her talks, naughty things and her Ziddi behavior!!
//lol..  Surprised? I thought you all would guess it..  We have a bit different nature and personality but are very similar at thoughts...  Though she is more than a year elder,  we both treat ourself like we are of same age...  I must agree she sometimes speak like an elder sister and order me but she.. I see her like my small sis becoz of her funny and talkative nature.. Lol...  Doing prank?..  You can count on it..  She can really do it but she didn't.. Hmm you  know very little about her dear..  She is very cool at talk but serious at work.. She is a doctor..  But you guessed it right replica of me..  Or I'm  replica of her.. Lol..  Honestly speaking I try to copy her..I can't make comedy discussions and be too talkative.. I always try to adopt things she do..  I can just write to the world but she has the ability to talk to the world.. Lol..  Ziddi naughty and talkative? Exact words of mine.. She gets her job done by me at any time in any way..  Lol..  Gem? Ever wondered whose is a diamond in my jewel list? Plain and clear with sparkles to get attracted to her personality and has courage to point my mistake no matter it will pain but shows the mirror...  She is..! She can easily replace me any time dear..  But she has very limited time..  Clinic and home..  Very busy.. I found her secretly reading posts on IF one day..  As she loves APHG and gets live entertainment from this forum.. Lol.. 

Though all my bestest friends here keep me motivated and are always there with me and everytime they make me feel special and i am really blessed to have all of them.
//me too..  Everyone is special and has an irreplaceable place in my jewel list.. 

I already told that u are one of my bestest and special friend and now Ziddi also becomes my bestest and special friend just like u. I am also missing my Tina di these days a lot, as she is not feeling well and i am really sure that she will soon recover well and came back here asap and i am also very much sure that ur sis will recover very soon from whatever she had to suffer and her beautiful smile will again comes back on her face very soon!!
//hmm good to know dear..  Zaida di will be happy to know she got a friend who loves her Ziddi behavior and miss her..  Haha.. Btw me too missing tina di a lot..  This place feels empty without her..  Today I was looking for her..  But she seems to be very sick.. Will pray for her speedy recovery..  Thanks a lot for taking so much time to write dear..  Hmm..  Zaina di is ok now but wounds need time to fill and marks need to disappear..  Hope she gets her Beautiful smile back as her name means it,  Beautiful and Glittering!  :) 

Being ur all time greatest fan, i am always eagerly waiting for ur FF's and hence will surely comment after reading ur FF's asap.
//hmm I know dear..  You  dont need to confirm or tell me..  You are free to comment as and when you are free.. 

Until then take care of ur sis and god will surely give u and ur family inner strength and power to overcome the most difficult times in ur lives.
//thanks a lot dear..  She isn't and actually we all are fine..  Its just that it I want my Sister to smile..  And get back to her naughty, smiling,  entertaining talkative mode.. She used to be..  She gone silent.. 

See ya...will comment soon regarding the FF and i will always be here to support, help and motivate u in any matter which i could.
//hmm.. Take your time dear..  I can wait and I understand everybody is busy but still managing to come here..  I appreciate your care for your friends.. If I would have been in your place I would have gone inactive for a while.. Lol.. 

Remember i am just in medium active mode and will never go in totally inactive mode in my entire life...!!
//I know dear..  And if you go I will catch you.. Lol... 

Btw i will soon come in fully active mode very soon or asap.
//will wait for you..  :) see ya... 

//hope Zaina di will atleast smile reading this.. Lol..  And i think She pull my ear for making her famous..  Lol..  

Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
sammy ki bacchi me tujhe nai chorungi,, tu ruk,, abhi aati hoon,,, buahahaha!!

@subham: wat  2 say ,,,im speechless,,, thanku for sooo much wala care 4 me,,, sammy to super emotional bacchi hai,,,over likhti hai,, ;)
@Sana: i'm fine no need 2 worry dear,,, ek dum bindas ;)

edit:
sammy darling,,, tusi na jao na,, me miss u,, :'(
Edited by -Ziddi- - 9 years ago