Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Such a beautiful OS!!! Very poignant!! My eyes welled up with tears and my heart is wrenching!!! You caught arya arjun's and yagyaseni's emotions too perfectly!!! And my bhratha krishna is sarvyapi bus pukaro aur upastit hojayenge hriday main!!

Thank you very much! I really tried my best! I've written something after a really long time, almost a year actually!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shweta2728

Thank you very much! I really tried my best! I've written something after a really long time, almost a year actually!

You are an awesome writer, darling!!! When you have time please do read my works too!!!
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

You are an awesome writer, darling!!! When you have time please do read my works too!!!

Thank you! I certainly will! I think I have read some of your work before! I really like stories related to Mahabharat!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shweta2728

Thank you! I certainly will! I think I have read some of your work before! I really like stories related to Mahabharat!

Thanks, yaar!!! I generally write pieces of fiction on MB!! Even i love those stories!!!
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful and well expressed😃
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: iturkhahs

very beautiful and well expressed😃

Aww thank you very much!
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is superb! Draupadi's utter anguish, and then realising Krishna's presence everywhere, and finally smiling, and contiuing their journey!👏
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

This is superb! Draupadi's utter anguish, and then realising Krishna's presence everywhere, and finally smiling, and contiuing their journey!👏

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I imagined that this was probably really hard on all of them but especially on paarth and draupadi since they were so close to Krishna. I can't even imagine how they must have felt.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Arjun's pride and sorrow. Draupadi's heart wrenching sadness. The description of Dwarka...simply beautiful. Thank you.
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyM

Beautifully written. Arjun's pride and sorrow. Draupadi's heart wrenching sadness. The description of Dwarka...simply beautiful. Thank you.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!