Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa ss : Teri Deewani (END)(chapter 7: page 27)

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys, i know i've another ff  incomplete, trust me I wanted to update it like 3 days ago but I-F blocked me, i wasn't able to post anything for the past three days and for no mistake of mine. Anyways, i was dying to post this ss, this will be a short story (max 10 parts) . Do tell me if I should continue coz I'm not so sure about this one 😭

Teri Deewani

Chapter 1

He covered the length of his office room for the nth time as he waited impatiently for a reply from the woman his family thought was apt to be his daughter's mother. He had avoided and firmly rejected all their efforts to find him a bride. Everything changed last month when Ruhi had come up to him for her birthday gift and he promised her that he would bring the world at her feet. Her reply had broken him "I don't want the world papa; I just want a mother."

A click on his phone brought him out of his thoughts. He sighed and opened the message *I don't know how to thank you enough for the proposition. I need a child to call my own and the adoption centre won't give a child to a single mother. You are doing a great favour to me by allowing your daughter to be a part of my life. I think I have fallen in love with her already. And about the papers, please send them over to my clinic, I'll sign them. Had you not proposed this, I would have done it myself. And don't worry about the complications post marriage; I don't have my heart with me to give it to anyone. You don't have to forget your wife's memories. Once again thank you *

1 month later :

He stood by the door of his own room contemplating whether to enter or not. Everything had gone smoothly, he was informed by his PA that the woman had signed the documents and he had not bothered anymore. He attended his wedding like a guest but post wedding his family including Ruhi wanted him to do things their way despite knowing that this was only a formality he fulfilled to bring Ruhi a mother. And he wasn't complaining, the glow on Ruhi's face whenever she talks about her Ishimaa (a lot these days) proved his decision right. He would only deal with this drama for tonight and will be back in control of his world from tomorrow. With this he opened the door and entered.

He heard a click behind that confirmed that the door was locked from outside "damn, those idiots" he muttered under his breath. He looked up hoping to clear the air for a small discussion with (damn again he didn't even know her name). She was standing by the window with her back towards him; he cleared his throat and she turned.

He stumbled, and quickly held the door for support. He stood immobile for ages, the shock in his face mirrored in hers. She covered her mouth with both her palms afraid of the bile rising in her stomach.

No, this couldn't be happening. He blinked to make sure of what he saw. He recognised her, 10 years had only made a true woman out of a girl, but it couldn't hide those haunting eyes from him.  Life couldn't be so unfair to him. He had never asked for all the happiness in the world, only some peace and the woman who snatched away all the peace out of his life couldn't give him that. The woman who had been his blessing and his curse; his happiness and his destruction was back to snatch away whatever little happiness he had gathered around him in all these years. No, he won't let that happen, history wouldn't be repeated. It was his world now and he ruled it, he would kill her.

With new determination he strode towards her, held her by her neck and pushed her towards the nearest wall "how dare you..." "Raman please I didn't know. I swear I didn't..."

Yes, she didn't, he could see his shock mirrored in hers, but instead of soothing him down, it only raised the bar of his anger "ofcourse you didn't. You only knew that you were marrying a rich CEO, and that was enough for you wasn't it?"

She coughed "please you are choking me..." he seemed to realise that too and pulled back his hand. She was sweating, coughing and above all the tears won't stop flowing. He felt no sympathy; his red eyes seemed ready to burst out any moment with tears of blood.

She coughed some more "I'll go, I promise. I'll sign the divorce papers, I had no idea it was you, please..." she pleaded, her voice almost giving up on her.

*I'll go* that was the only thing he heard. He couldn't hear any more. He held her by her upper arms and pushed her further into the wall grinding every inch of his body into her "divorce? I'll go? Why? Because it's me? Fine don't look at my face just imagine it to be another of your prey, live with me, enjoy the money" he smirked dangerously "I've lots of them now you know. What happened to your charms? You are trying for a married man with a child? Why?" he put the index finger of his right hand on her cheeks "you could easily get a rich single man, trust me" Drawing patterns downwards, tracing her lips and then continuing further below, stopping dangerously close to the valley between her curves. She held his finger there.

"Please don't" she quivered "the contract" she pleaded again

"to hell with the contract. I don't obey contracts with sl*ts"

She closed her eyes; the pain stabbed her right where it hurts the most, her little heart. He wasn't in his senses and she wouldn't blame him but she had to do something about the situation. She decided to try again "your wife, Shagun, Raman please, you loved her..."

"Correction, I love her, and don't you dare take her name with that filthy mouth of yours"

"Then let me go" she gathered some strength and pushed him. He stumbled but as she started to move away he pulled her back. She jerked back into him.

"No, I won't let you go" he said. Her heartbeat stopped for a moment, he continued "I won't let you go; I will keep you forever with me and kill you every moment like you did to me. And now that my legally wedded wife is here with me on our suhagraat, why don't we start with the business already" he crookedly raised a brow and gave a mean smile.

"No, you won't do that" she warned

"Why not? After all that was what you wanted 10 years ago, isn't it? some fun? So here it is, I wasn't ready for that offer then, but I am ready now. I promise I won't disappoint you" he finished with a proud smile.

"you disgust me"

"I'm glad the feeling is mutual sweetheart" and with that he threw away the hair stick that held her long hair. Pulled her by her hair towards him and kissed her. Nothing soft about it, he harshly bit her demanding entry into her mouth. She tried to resist it, pushed him, but he was too strong for her. Finally giving in she tried to absorb all his pain, hurt and anger, and kissed him back with equal ferocity.

Memories floated in, their first kiss, she was the demanding one and he was the shy one. She had to persuade him for months for their first kiss

He smiled against her lips, his Jhansi ki raani jungle billi was back. He pulled away and softly pecked her several times. He then moved upwards, placing light feathery kisses on her eyes, nose, cheeks and back to her lips. He was gentle this time, almost like the Raman she knew. His lips did wonder to hers, while his hands moved down her shoulders to her chest, tracing the outline he slowly moved to the centre, engulfed the left one in his large palm, he gave it a hard squeeze. It was unexpected and she yelped. That broke his trance and he pushed her away. She landed on her back; her head hit the hard wood of the bed. She was bleeding.

He held his head and moved towards the bed. There it was, above the headboard, a large life size picture of him and Shagun, why hadn't she noticed it before? She wondered.

He closed his eyes, one kiss? All it took her was one kiss to bring him down to where he was 10 years ago. No, he won't let that happen. She will suffer not him. He pulled out a pillow and a quill and threw it at her "help yourself, you aren't allowed on my bed". With that he climbed on the bed and pulled the quill over him.

She sat in that position for hours not knowing what to do, before sleep engulfed her.

Chapter 2 : page 5 Direct Link
Chapter 3 : page 10 Direct Link
chapter 4 : page 14 Direct Link
Chapter 5 : page 19 Direct Link
Chapter 6 : page 22 Direct Link
Chapter 7 : page 27 Direct Link
THE END
-------------------------------------
other works:
Breath of Fresh Air
Ajab Leher Hai Meri Padosi

Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow just wow..please update soon..what happened ten years ago..
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WHOA! This is totally different, so intense and mysterious. The beginning is written very well, leaves the reader to look forward to the next part. Raman and Ishita what happened between them? Hope to read more! 👏
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very intriguing.. Wonder what happened 10 years ago.. Raman was married to shagun?
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very intriguing update soon
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! Awesome start! Betrayed Raman and a misunderstood Ishita! Can't wait to read your next update! 
maya252 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yhmmylife

Wow just wow..please update soon..what happened ten years ago..

thank you :)
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intresting start
update soon n do pm m :)
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting story. Please continue.😊
maya252 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

WHOA! This is totally different, so intense and mysterious. The beginning is written very well, leaves the reader to look forward to the next part. Raman and Ishita what happened between them? Hope to read more!👏

thank you :) and do keep reading