Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nrn1486

Hey.. loved the update. Finally got a lot of answers. Ishita kind of deserves Raman's anger.. Poor fellow. How much has he suffered through all these years. Ishita has a lot of making up to do!

Waiting to see how he forgives her. Update soon 😊

😊
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
YAYYY... here comes the final installment of 'teri deewani' OMG I can't believe I finished writing an entire story... thank you thank you thank you so much to all those who patiently sailed with me in this journey... lots of love 👏
Now, coming to this part, I've never written something this sensual, so please forgive me if you feel that I've rushed through it, Jootei chappal are welcomed, thankyou  once again

(P.s : Imagine Akshay Dogra with chashma for Subbu, he'll suit the situation)

Happy Reading 👏

Teri Deewani

Chapter 7

[Jaise koi farsh pe tootke sheesha bikhar jata hai;
Waise toota hua dil apna nazar aata hai ]

Every inch of his body shook with rage as he stood there trying to absorb the information. He was about to hold the collar of the man in front of him and punch him black and blue when he heard a voice behind him

"Subbu?" Ishita's questioning voice swept past him "What are you doing here?"

"Oh so this is how you greet me" Subbu said complaining "I should probably leave then" he faked hurt

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I was just surprised"

"Arre buddhu, I know that, I was just pulling your leg" subbu said as he passed Raman to take Ishita into a bear hug

Ishita hugged him back. All Raman could do was look at the scene unfold in front of him, the anger gone, numbness slowly engulfed his body.

Ishita quickly broke the hug "Subbu, this is Raman" she said trying to introduce them. She didn't want Subbu to know about the situation between her and Raman. Subbu could be really possessive at times.

"Oh yes I met him; he seems to be in shock. Poor thing what have you done to him?" he joked "It must be a torture handling Ishi, isn't it Raman?" he laughed

Raman felt as if he mock him, as if saying you got what I discarded "Yes, after all you have prior experience to that" he said bitterly

"Subbu please have a seat" Ishita piped in, all the while praying to god to handle the situation

Making himself comfortable on the seat, he said "yes yes totally, after all I'm her best friend" he remembered something "Only after you of course" he smiled

"Only after me, yes, in many things, I was the first in..."

"Subbu, tea?" Ishita cut Raman mid sentence

Raman was watching every move of Ishita. He wanted to see how far the two people in front of him could carry on the pretence. May be Subbu didn't know, but how was that possible? He had to know the truth before charging at the man, he decided.

"No tea, I'm in a rush actually. My seminar starts in the afternoon, bhabhi must have told you, I just came to meet Raman and to tell him this" he cleared his throat "I know that the misunderstandings must've been cleared, stupid me why else will you guys be married" he smiled "Tumhari deewani, tumhe mubarakh Raman" "Ishi has been torturing us with 'Raman this' 'Raman that', he's so perfect, you guys should learn from him. She has made us near perfect with your definition. I was so excited to meet you that I came here without informing you" Raman's world rotated around him as he sat open mouthed listening to Subbu

Ishita tried to stop subbu "Stop bringing up old things Subbu"

"Oh ho someone's blushing, shut up let me tell him how much you have tortured us" he continued "You know how crazy she can be don't you? We friends actually went to a holiday trip to Paris and this crazy girl went to the top of the Eifel Tower and shouted 'I Love You, Raman' that echoed in the entire city. A girl asked us which one of us was Raman and we were like he is not here and she said 'Crazy girl'. Ishita hugged her instantly and said you sound so much like my Raman, he calls me 'Pagal aurat', poor girl you should have seen her expression" Subbu couldn't control his laughter, he looked at Raman's shocked expression "What? Don't tell me she didn't tell you." He turned to Ishita "Oh god Ishi you didn't tell him?" "Raman you should..." his phone rang reminding him that he was going through a tight schedule "... ah guys I'm so sorry, I guess I have lesser time than I anticipated, I will have to rush" he stood up to Raman "Man I must tell you I've never been more glad to meet someone, will catch up some other day" Raman forced a smile at the innocent man "Have a happily married life" he said and rushed out.

As Ishita closed the door behind him "Have a happily married life" echoed in both their heads. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, she thanked God that all went well with Subbu-Raman meeting. But why was Raman so silent? Why didn't he react to Subbu? She feared his silence more than his anger. She just hoped she gets a chance to say what was left incomplete the other day. She also needed courage for that

As soon as she turned, she was pinned to the door "You went there without me?"

Confusion and then realisation hit her "I thought I would never be able to go with you" she said looking into his eyes

The pain and confusion in his eyes shook her to the core "Why?" he asked slowly, one word that defined everything that he felt at the moment

"I can explain, although I don't know if that would be enough for you" She was finding it hard to talk sense with him breathing down her neck

"go on" he said, without making the slightest effort to move "I'm ready to listen"

She took a deep breath; there was no going back now "I am infertile"

She looked at his face change from shocked to pain and then back to confusion "that isn't the answer to my question, we can discuss this later. I need my answer now" he said

She looked at him sadly, and said "that is the answer Raman, that is the answer to everything you want to know" she whimpered

"What do you mean... Oh my God" realisation slowly dawned upon him and he left her and rushed to their room with Ishita running behind him

"Raman hear me out please"

No he couldn't hear anything, all these years of separation was a facade? Relief washed through him as he realised that HIS Ishu has always loved him... always... He wanted to laugh, sing, dance and what not, he wanted to kiss her until she was breathless, make love to her until all those ten years gets washed away from their memories but reality knocked his senses soon.

He turned and went near her and shook her hard making her hiss in pain "fool fool fool... idiot, gadhi, stupid, pagal aurat" he shouted "What have you done" he held his head "I can't believe this; right now I have this insane urge to kill you" he pulled her into him and hugged her crushing her into him. She held her breath and let him do whatever he wanted to. He put everything he had in that hug, his hatred, his fear, his jealousy, his loneliness, his longing and his love. And then he let out a howl, a heart-wrenching howl. She closed her eyes. Tears flowing endlessly from the two pair of eyes in the room "I hate you" he said "I hate you so much, you broke everything, you ruined everything" with that he pushed her "Give me my 10 years back" he shook her again "can you give them back to me? Give me those days back Ishita, the ones you ruined with your foolishness"

"I am sorry Raman. You always wanted a family and lots of children. I thought...I.. I"

"You thought what huh? You thought your sacrifice will make me happy? You thought I'll go ahead and have babies with another woman? You thought you could demean my love like that? You know what you are right you don't deserve me and my love" she looked at him in shock "because you never loved me, you only loved your insecurities, you nurtured them and used them to ruin my life. Yes only you have the power to singlehandedly ruin my life" he laughed "Congratulations you have royally screwed my life and also your own"

She gathered some courage "And what about me? Have you given the slightest thought of what I was going through? Did you come back to me and ask why are you doing this Ishita? Did you try to find out the reason I pushed you away all those years ago. I told you that I don't love you and you believed me. Was that not demeaning my love? Was that not your insecurity about being a middle class man? Do you know what it feels like to know that you can't be a mother? The thing that completes a woman, the realisation that I can't ever give you what another woman can easily give you. I knew you would never leave me and the fact that you will have to suffer with me for no fault of your's..."

He pulled her, crushed her body with his and shut her up with the best way he knew. He kissed her, pressing his lips against her he stood there for a long time, feeling her against him "it wasn't your fault either" he nibbled her lower lip slowly sucking her "No other woman can ever give me what I want. Only my woman can" he bit her, she yelped and he entered her mouth savouring her taste.

She held his shoulders; afraid that her weak knees would give upon her "And I'll show her today" he pushed her lightly into the nearby wall "All that she can give me". He kissed her forehead, her eyes her cheeks and then he lingered his lips at the corner of her's. She looked up at him in anticipation; her cheeks coloured at the darkness of his eyes and the tightening of his jawbones "No woman can do this to me with her gaze like my woman can" he said, taking her into another mouth-crushing kiss.

He dragged his lips to her throat, kissed her racing pulse there going downwards towards her shoulder, biting and soothing her, marking every part of her. His hands travelled in the smooth expanses of her waist going dangerously close to her mounds, teasing her, just not touching her the way she wanted him to, her breathes laboured "my woman is a fool, she has a lot of misconceptions; today, I plan to actually teach her about all that completes a woman" with that he slowly pulled her pallu down.

His phone rang disturbing the moment; he cursed under his breath "This isn't over" he told her and picked up the call. His mother on the other side wanted to know why they hadn't arrived yet. He made some excuse of office work and told them to enjoy and return by nightfall, he enquired about Ruhi and hung up.

He turned around to see that she wasn't where he had left her. Two hands crept up from behind, he stiffened as those hands carelessly travelled up his front only to settle on his shoulders as she tightly hugged him "My man has the misconception that I can leave him whenever I want to" she kissed his shoulder after each word "Today I'll show him that I could and I can never leave him" he smiled and pulled her to face him. She placed a kiss at place where his heart thumped wildly "because a part of me was and will always be with him" she looked into his eyes and pulled down the pallu she had gathered "I think you should start from where you left" he laughed and pulled her into a hug "I think we should start from where we left" he said meaningfully.

Before she could relax in his arms she felt the single hook that bound her blouse snap open as his hands roamed freely all over her back, her head dug more into his chest. She stiffened "look at me" he said, she shook her head and pointed at the open window, sunlight lit the entire room. He smiled and with her hugging him he dragged her along towards the open window and closed the window panes with his free hand "ab theek hai" he asked as semi darkness engulfed them; she shook her head in a yes "Then look at me" he urged. She looked up into his eyes, as he pulled the blouse off, his gaze never leaving her. Her half open sari soon joined her blouse on the floor. As he left her gaze to follow the path downward, she held her breath in nervousness, his eyes darkened as his gaze fell on the nude coloured skimpy bra that held her assets together "you are beautiful" he said, her hands automatically covered her front, not able to take the hungry gaze anymore "Don't do this, please" he didn't recognize his own voice as he took both her hands and pinned them above her head on the wall, she didn't protest. His next move shocked her, she was expecting his touch but he didn't touch her; instead his mouth came crashing down as he took one of her peaks into his mouth above the bra nibbling and sucking them to his heart's content as her moans grew louder. He took his time giving equal attention to both the peaks, once satisfied he looked at his work and gave a proud smirk, he had made big wet patches on the cloth and the assets inside got transparent with his work. He looked at her, she had her eyes closed was slightly shivering, he smirked and took her trembling lips into his crushing her into him he moved his hand towards the string of her under-skirt, her hand held him there and with great difficulty she separated herself from him, breathless she spoke "your turn" as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, he helped her taking it off him. One by one the floor gathered all their clothes as they madly made love to each other. Once inside her, he whispered in her ears "This is what completes us" a tear dropped off her eye and he kisses it off "I love you" he said; "I love you" she repeated. None loved the other more, they just love each other unconditionally and they finally understood it.

As they lay on their bed in their birth suits, he held her hand firmly and kissed it "We will go there together" he said "We will shout that together, just like we had planned" she smiled "And we will live every moment that we have missed" she said "can you ever forgive me?"

"10 years is a long time Ishu, maybe another ten years together can erase the scar" he looked hopefully at her. She smiled back.

[ek doosre se hai shikayaatein... phir bhi sang hai...yeh hai mohobbatein]

THE END

Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story of sacrifice and love..👏👏
Fabulously written...👍🏼
Awesome..
Sad that it ended so soon...
Thanks for the pm...😊😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...fianlly u cmptd it...actually i need a continuatn of it if poss...u dnt hw i waited fr dis update...i knw dis ur final part bt pls continue are mak anothr series of it...
tkank fr pm...loved it nd mad abt it cmptly...
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update..finally raman came to know the truth of Ishita...loved the part of shagun..positive for the first time..
thanks for writing it..r u continuing?as u have mentioned it this is the end..
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res..
Readin frm mobile...wilk update by tonight...wanna review properly 😉
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was an amazing ss!
u r a very good writer...plz come with a new story
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful, passionate, intense, piece with an odd tinge of regret at the 10 years that they lost out on which mixes with my twinge of regret at the fact that while this brilliant update completes the story, it also concludes it.
Perfect ending, awesome story!!! Loved every bit of it. 
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The SS was awesome!!
I loved it... It was just amazing... Thanks for giving such a beautiful story...
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
super update yrr...i felt like reading it on nd on...romantic and hott...
full of love, passion and trust..
its not easy to forgive...but as they say time heals everything so does the love...
awesum ending dear...loved itt
thnks 4 pm..