Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa ss : Teri Deewani (END)(chapter 7: page 27) - Page 4

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shifajoomun

Quite a suspense ! Very interesting : introducing a new dimension of ishra !! What happened 10 yrs ago ? 

thank you πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šthe second part comes up quickly becoz I wrote it along the first one, so I had it saved up in my bank πŸ˜‰ this one is from Ishita's pov like the last one was mostly Raman's. And last but not the least, I'm a fanof Anita (hell I watch fanaah only for her) so Shagun is/was a positive character here, there is no villain in this ss πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And anyone who wants PM please send me a buddy request. And do like and keep commenting, I read each comment atleast a hundred time πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

TeriDeewani

Chapter 2

(tere naam se jee lu... tere naam se marr jaaun~~~ teri deewani)

"Raman please, pretty please" she pouted "It's my birthday"

"so?" he faked annoyance

"so? Hwww did you just say so'?" hands on either side of her hips, she marched towards him

"yes I did, this is the most irrational thing anyone can ever demand"

"but I just did, and you said you would bring the stars for me exactly 15 years 113 days, umm 16 hours 23 minutes and a few seconds ago" calculating the minutes in her fingers with utmost concentration

"yes, you were a toddler then, toddlers cheer up when you talk about stars, thats exactly what I did to cheer you up"

"I wasn't a toddler for your kind information, I could walk, I was almost three"

"why are you wasting your time on useless bantering, let's go prepare for the big day"

"there will be no big day unless you give me what I asked for"

"Why are you hell bent on ruining your life jaan" he sighed helplessly

"You mean our life? How can my life be ruined when I join it with yours?"she got emotional "its the least you could do as a compensation to the fact that you are sending me off to Chennai, far away from you forever"

"the last time I checked forever didn't mean four years and anyways you will be back every vacation to chew my head off, now stop crying drama queen"

"yeh, I'll make sure to pluck off all your teeth once I learn how to"

"your loss, you'll have to kiss and make love to a toothless man" he laughed

"urgh, that's not fair, please Raman this is the last time I am asking you" she grinded her teeth together to control the anger "Will you marry me?"

"my answer will still be NO" he replied calmly "you need to finish you studies first. It's not the right age to be married, and no one in our family knows about us, we need to tell them first, they think we are best friends"

"we are best friends aren't we? And right age? I'll be 18 tomorrow and you're 22, I don't know why it won't be the right age, I'm officially allowed to get married"

"yes officially, not mentally, you are a child at heart" he said as a matter of fact

"you think I'm a child huh? Let me show you" with that she lunged forward on him and they both fell on his bed

"God, I've spoiled you" he said and kissed her full on the mouth

"and I love you for that" she said between kisses

"I love you more"

The morning rays hit her hard on her face as she shifted uncomfortably in her position. Her eyes tried adjusting to the light and she had to blink several times to come in terms with her surroundings. She sat up with a jolt; the events of last night flooded her memory. She let out a small cry. Life has thrown her off guards and she was defenceless in the biggest fight of her life.

Pulling herself up she looked around, Raman was lying in the same position as last night. She couldn't see his face but his even breath told her that he was in a deep slumber. Her eyes travelled up, there she was, the person she envied the most at this moment, Shagun, the mother of her daughter and the love of her husband. The moonlight hadn't done justice to her beauty last night and now that Ishita saw her in full daylight she knew she stood no match to Shagun. Any man would consider himself lucky to have her in his life, no wonder her Raman seemed so in love with the woman. Ruhi had told her how happy her parents were, happily in love. Ruhi knew ever single details about her mother; her father had filled her with all the memories he had. And Ruhi narrated them all to her. She had felt sad for the man who had lost his wife, his love, without knowing that the man was none other than Raman.

He always had little dreams, a beautiful family and loads of children. She knew materialistic pleasure never allured him and she was thankful to Shagun for providing him with all the love he deserved.

She took slow steps towards him; he still slept like a baby cuddled to the side pillow. She once had the dream of replacing that pillow. It was too early for him to wake up, so she took the liberty to touch her dream. Just this once, she reminded herself. She hesitantly placed her palm on his cheek, feeling the hard stubble against her soft palm. Those stubbles gave her butterflies once. She then slowly traced the outline if his lips, those lips had been so careful and soft against hers, until of course last night. She pulled her hand back at the thought of last night.

She had expected various outcomes from this wedding, but not this one. This was her dream and her nightmare. She didn't know whether to be happy or sad about it. She was Raman's wife, her childhood dream; her only dream; had been fulfilled. But she wasn't happy; this wasn't the man she had loved all her life. This wasn't her Raman; this was Shagun's Raman, a man she didn't know. Her Raman won't have used the word sl*t even for a sl*t let alone for HIS Ishita. But what was she complaining about? She is responsible for this. It was her decision and she didn't regret it, not one bit. She only regretted coming back to his life, his world. Although unintentional, she has hurt him again and she didn't know how to undo it this time.

Something stuck her, unintentional it was, but only on her part, how was it possibly that her entire family didn't know whom she was getting married to. They knew, even his family; after-all although she never tried to remain in touch with him or his family, she knew her mother was still best friend with Raman's mom. Her father even brought the adjacent flat to her so called "sasural" to remain close to her at their old age. Only she was too naive to know their real intention.

A soft knock on the door brought her out of her reverie. She wiped away the tears that she hadn't known until then were flowing out of her tired eyes; picked up the pillow and sheet lying on the floor and adjusted them in the bed. With one final look at Raman she opened the door deciding to teach her family a lesson for fooling her into this marriage. To her surprise it was no-one she could vent her anger on, it was Ruhi.

Ruhi looked like a kitten; with her droopy eyes she entered the room holding a teddy in her hands. She looked so cute that Ishita couldn't suppress a smile.

"good morning Ruhi"

"good morning Ishima, I came to check on papa"

"oh thats really sweet of you beta" Ishita said as she pulled Ruhi towards the sofa "but your papa is asleep"

"thats the catch Ishima, I thought I should check on him before he frightens you by falling off the bed"

Ishita laughed but quickly schooled her expression and said "really? Thank god Ruhi, you are a savior, is your papa that frightening?"

"nope, he is cute, and he sleeps like a baby, hugging that pillow when I'm not with him, he hugs me otherwise, and with that pillow, he always ends up falling"

"I know" Ishita replied in trance, a soft smile played on her lips

"how do you know?" ruhi asked, confused

oh there she was trapped in Ruhi's question "I can ask you the same Ruhi, how do you know?"

"offo Ishima, you don't understand anything" she slapped her forehead with her little palm "isn't it obvious, I've seen him sleep like this ever since I was born" Ruhi said as a matter of fact way.

"me too" Ishita said with a smile and kissed Ruhi sloppily on her cheek trying to divert her "anyways let's start with our plans. I remember Ruhi telling me that she has loads of stuffs to show to her Ishima"

"oh my God, I totally forgot Ishima, can you please come to my room after five minutes?"

"why five minutes Ruhi, I can come with you right now"

"oh no, I need to tidy my room, after-all you'll be there for the first time"

Ishita felt touched by Ruhi's gesture. She was so Raman, like father like daughter. Kind, considerate, thoughtful and the purest soul on earth "okies" Ishita replied.

Ruhi rushed out of the room leaving Ishita in deep thoughts. She had no solution to this problem. Ishita, for the first time in her life, didn't have an option to choose from. She was tired and hurt and lonely. He was the water to her thirsty soul and his daughter in the past month has become the lifeline to her heart and with her heart and soul betraying her, her brain couldn't come to any logical conclusion. She finally decided that she has run enough; she would now make the most of the chance that Murgan has given her and would let Raman take the lead. She would meanwhile selfishly enjoy the little time life has gifted her with Raman. By the time Raman throws her out of his life, she would make enough memories with him and Ruhi to last a life-time, even though those memories will be filled with his hatred and taunts. With that final thought she exited the room. Ruhi's five minutes were over.

Unknown to the mother-daughter duo, the object of their conversation had hit the floor along with his pillow; as usual *rolls eyes*

Chapter 3 : page 10 Direct Link

Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ruhi s soo cuteπŸ˜›πŸ˜› loved the mother-daughter convo of raman sleeping like a baby and falling on the groundπŸ˜† raman and ishu were childhood frens and were in love - wonder what happened after ishu left to chennai.. awesome update!
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
An Intriguing story ...
fabulous update...
Plz continue soon ..
Edited by v_ani_patel - 9 years ago
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome. raman is so rude. cant imagine. Poor ishu she would have slap him. Waiting to see the wake up Raman what he did last nighht. Continue pls. pls pm the next parts.
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww man! What did Ishita do? Thats the million dollar question here. I mean to Raman to feel this much hatred, she must have done something, well a misunderstanding at the most I hope. I love Little Ruhi in this, she is a doll on the show and here too! Way to go! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lavany thumbnail
Fantabulous update
plz update soon
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing...from lovers to haters
i thnk Ishita left him as she got to know about her infertility...

anywaz..gud update
thnks 4 pm
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The story is getting more interesting..😊😊
Superbly written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Continue soon and thanks for the pm...😊😊😊
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
did she leave him??? 
n did she do it coz she figured she cant conceive?? 

whtever b the reason... i hope he doesnt hurt her too much.. she already seems to b carrying a lot of pain in her heart..