Dilshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plz continue soon...waiting for update! 
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BRILLIANT ...

Definitely continue . awaiting the next update .. 

love the contrast with ur other story ..if thats playful this is intense .. great going 
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sudhajo

Please update...waiting here...

will update today
maya252 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">BRILLIANT ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Definitely continue . awaiting the next update ..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">love the contrast with ur other story ..if thats playful this is intense .. great going</font>

thank you :) :)
maya252 thumbnail

Teri Deewani

Chapter 3

The morning passed in a jiffy. Ishita made sure to never be alone with Raman, although Raman tried to corner her many times. They both gave an earful to their parents who said they wanted to surprise them. They justified that they thought it was better to get them married to their best friend instead of strangers. Everyone seemed happy and asked them to sort out their differences as they weren't children anymore.

Raman thought it wasn't wise to throw her out now when the entire family wasn't out of the wedding hangover. He would wait for a few days, maybe a month, before he tells his family that he and Ishita were simply not compatible. He laughed at his own thoughts. They weren't compatible, really? They could start a fire in water and that too when she was a child and now that she had turned into a full-fledged woman, she could burn him alive with just a mere glance. Last night was a demo of what she could do to him. He had been awake for long wondering why she was here. Where was Subbu? Maybe he was dead, good riddance, he thought. So the logical conclusion that Raman drew out of the situation was that Ishita was forcefully married to him because her parents wanted her to marry again. The thought of her having a happily married life with someone else boiled his blood. He hated her more with every breath. He would torture her so much that she would never forget him or the one month she spent as his wife. He grinned at his thought, yes she deserved his hatred and she will get it.

He declared at the breakfast table that he was going to office. His no-nonsense tone shut the mouths that were about to protest.

Ishita was shocked at how much of Raman had changed. He was rude not only to her but the entire family. The Raman she knew was so soft-spoken with everyone.

Evening came faster than they both had anticipated. The only work Raman did at office was calling up all the detective agencies he knew. After thinking a lot he came to the conclusion that whatever was the reason for Ishita to be forced into this marriage, he would have to find it out. His brain and heart were working overtime and would only rest when he finds a much needed answer. He can't expect an honest answer from Ishita so this was the only way he could think of.

He reached home only to find it empty. He called up his mother who told him that the entire bhalla family including Ruhi had gone for a movie. They would only return late in the night. His mother had also told him to convey the message to Ishita "where is she?" he instantly asked

"You don't know where she is?" his mother asked at his ignorance "she went to her clinic this morning, will be back anytime soon" his mind started racing, alone with her, could he handle this? "Please behave" his mother softly added before disconnecting.

That was it; he would behave, in a way his mother could never imagine.

He quickly freshened up, lying down on his bed he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep as soon as he heard the front door open.

He could hear Ishita call out for Ruhi and the other family members. He then heard the door to his room open silently. He got curious when he didn't hear her footsteps anymore. Just when he was about to open his eyes, he heard the bathroom door open and shut. He took a deep breath.

"Hey Raman, where's the hurry man, relax" his colleague called out as he rushed out of his office

He smiled "It's about my life man" he replied "she is going back to Chennai tomorrow; I need to spend some time with her today"

"sure, good luck"

He rushed out of his office, took a cab to Ishita's home. He would surprise her today.

"Namaste Aunty, where's Ishita?"

"oh Raman, what a pleasant surprise beta, she's in her room go meet her"

He rushed through the stairs; he heard her talking to someone; he tried to open the door noiselessly so he could surprise her only to be surprised himself

Ishita was on her phone "Of course I love you Subbu... you know she's a bitch, she made it up. Listen how could you even think I would love someone other than you?... No, what? did she say Raman? Raman is the son of amma's friend that's it. No why would I love him when I have you, he's a bloody clerk, he's no match. He is a boring middle class man. Do you believe me now? Oh thank you so much... I love you too, bye"

He stood motionless by her door. It was only when she uttered "Raman?" in shock that he gained some of his strength. "what kind of a joke is this Ishu?" he asked slowly "you aren't a child anymore" he managed to mumble

"Exactly, I'm not a child any more. Look I was thinking about talking to you about this for quite some time now" she paused as if phrasing her words "I was a child and I knew no other man but you. I went there, met Subramaniyam, he's so perfect and I fell for him" he rushed towards her, held her by her upper arms and shook her "what kind of a dirty joke is this?" he growled "tell me that you love me, you are mine damn it, I'm your Raman, you love me"

She pushed him back with equal force "NO I DON'T... I don't love you, it was just a fling, those feelings were nothing, you know teenage hormones, that could have been any man in your place" *SLAP* "Your slap won't change anything Raman, you were a mistake, a mistake of my past that I would like to forget, Subbu is my future, and I love him now"

He looked at her helplessly and begged her "please tell me this is a joke Ishu, I beg you, I will give you anything you want, anything, just name it" he said desperately

"anything huh? Fine I want a huge bungalow, 10 cars and billions and billions of money... can you give me that? Oh poor baby look at your face. You know what? Shubbu can give me all of that and so much more"

Raman looked at her, his mind went numb, he couldn't feel anything, neither love nor the hatred he wanted to feel, "Go home Raman" she said softly. For a moment he thought her saw a glint of something but she turned away "I don't want to see you ever again. It's over."

It's over. It's over. It's over. His mind repeated as he turned to move out of her room, of her life. The hatred slowly creeping in; a hatred that has increased exponentially for the past 10 years...

The sound of bathroom door opening brought him back to present. He saw her quickly moving towards the door to make an escape. There is no escaping now, he thought. She was in his den.

Ishita had just put her hand on the door knob when she felt herself being pulled away. One moment she was at the door and the next moment she was against it, her back forcefully pushed into it.

"where is he?" she looked up into his fiery eyes "Is he dead?"

"who?" she asked confused

He smirked "oh do I need to remind you? Your billionaire, Subbu"

Realisation dawned upon her "oh" she mumbled

"Is he dead" he repeated with the kind of hatred that she couldn't define

she gasped "how can you say something like that?"

"oh, I am so sorry, did I hurt you?" he mocked. His inside burning with rage for her obvious love for that man

"leave me Raman"

"or else? Would u call up subbu again?" he raised a brow

"no, I'll shout, everyone will come running"

"oh, Is it so? Please carry on, shout" he smiled

"Ruhi Ruhi, auntiji Romi" she shouted, repeating over and over again as he continued to smirk at her

"Done with your drama? No one's home to listen to your plea" he sang "hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho aur ghar pe koi na ho, socho kabhi aisa ho toh kaisa ho?"

Chill ran through her body "please leave me" she desperately pleaded

"Why? Won't you call your shubbu, the love of your life, to save you from this monster?"

He pushed her on the sofa and landed himself on her "I need answers" he said, rubbing her lips with his thumb "speak up"

She shook her head

"speak up or I won't stop today" he said nuzzling her neck with his nose

He looked up to see her shaking her head again, eyes closed; she looked like a frightened kitten. Fine he was on for the game. He would torture her until she gave up and told him why she was here. With that he placed his lips softly against her "speak now" "no" and he deepened the kiss, nibbling and biting her, demanding an entry.

She was afraid of him, very afraid, but she won't let him know that. She wouldn't talk about the past; not with anyone and never with Raman. Silence was the only solution and she would stick to it although it was getting harder for her with each movement of his. She could feel him aroused for her with him pressing in her stomach. She closed her eyes. She remembered Shagun. Why was he reacting to her touch if he only felt hatred for her? Was she thinking too much? He loves Shagun, he made it clear last night. She thought of pushing him away but then her heart didn't have the strength to do that. Even if it was for his hatred, he was near her and she won't push him away ever again. He had every right on her and she would give him everything he wants.

He felt her stiffen and then relax below him "now" he said and she shook her head again, this time looking directly into his eyes. He moved his attention to her neck and harshly bit her there. He heard her hiss in pain "now" he demanded "no" he heard her whisper. He had enough of her, with one swift motion he removed the saree-pallu off her shoulder. Without looking down, he looked directly into her eyes "now" he whispered hoarsely, the last thread of self-control slowly slipping off him...

Chapter 4 : page 14 Direct Link

Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
eagerly waiting to kn the past
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The story is becoming interesting...👏👏
Waiting for next part...
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn awesome !
totally loved it..update soon plz
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt lik harrisng ishu bt raman is raman he wont leave tht easily...the stry is intrstng...i hop sam prob of ishu infrtile so she did drama so tht raman can move on in his life...