Dharni her shock & attitude

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like saturday episode freeze with dharani's shock when suresh said he brought her only for sujatha life nu. What is dharani going to do? Is she going to go out and scold sujatha or is she going to pack her bag and leave the house again? ðŸ˜•

and whats with dharani's attitude towards sujatha? Erm hello sujatha is the only reason you are back into this house. Instead of trying to figure out how to sort out her issue with suresh she is carrying her face to sujatha?? 😕
Palli ya accuse panna ponnu dharani...
sujatha va summa va viduva😆
Originally posted by _SK_

Palli ya accuse panna ponnu dharani...
sujatha va summa va viduva😆

adhu sollunga 🤣
Dharani ku mandaiyula edhum illa..
Today full oppari scene thaan..
Originally posted by -Navetha-

Dharani ku mandaiyula edhum illa..
Today full oppari scene thaan..

i really hope not - dharani use to be smart for some time before, hope she does not know her RKO but tries to figure out how to get suresh back
Summi😆😆

Dharani!! Ava Enna venna Panittu pogattum, Dir kita modala, Surutta machanuku Unmai theriyira mathri yedavathu panna sollunga, Correct ah Surutta machanu ku Unmai theriyum podhu, Dharani shld leave him, and make him to miss her badly..

But Ivangaluku With Impo and Screen Space vendame!! i want SaKash ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ they bcm Side roles and These all Side roles bcm Leads🥱
SaKash becomes pickle in dm..
Main dish Saroja,AP,Suresh,dharani,KS
Originally posted by JananiKiDeewani

Summi😆😆

Dharani!! Ava Enna venna Panittu pogattum, Dir kita modala, Surutta machanuku Unmai theriyira mathri yedavathu panna sollunga, Correct ah Surutta machanu ku Unmai theriyum podhu, Dharani shld leave him, and make him to miss her badly..

But Ivangaluku With Impo and Screen Space vendame!! i want SaKash ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ they bcm Side roles and These all Side roles bcm Leads🥱

Same here but one thing sure Sakash will reunite before Suresh-Dharani😳