llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#20 -"Let's Hug It Out"ll - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Lkb79

I love the look he had when he saw her at the mirror. It was so innocent and scared and sad. Then it shifted into anger as she disappeared. Nice work by Shabbir. 
I just thought about you. I knew you had asked for this pic.

The eyes closed in the last one! β€οΈ

Credit: Kiya
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

I just thought about you. I knew you had asked for this pic.

Yep. Thanks so much!! I loved that little moment. He looked so stricken. 

I watched the hug at the end btw (I'll watch the whole show tonight). I wouldn't call it abuse. It was actually a bit funny. πŸ˜† But he's still a little meanie. πŸ˜† That's ok though - at some point, the writers will have to turn this around. 

Yep. Thanks so much!! I loved that little moment. He looked so stricken. 

I watched the hug at the end btw (I'll watch the whole show tonight). I wouldn't call it abuse. It was actually a bit funny. πŸ˜† But he's still a little meanie. πŸ˜† That's ok though - at some point, the writers will have to turn this around. 

πŸ˜† We called it the Grizzly bear hug!😳
AT#20 already!!! go team!!!
i can't participate as much as i want  πŸ˜­

but good job to all of you keeping the abhigya love going strong πŸ˜›
Originally posted by samarth300

Lol πŸ˜†our AT should have like an Abhigya moments spot, where we could like put random funny dialougues made up by us so we can put it there when it like pops in our head.

I was trying to do something like that in the last reserves post on page 1

I'll see work something out
Originally posted by -mina-

AT#20 already!!! go team!!!
i can't participate as much as i want 😭

but good job to all of you keeping the abhigya love going strongπŸ˜›

Miss you !!
πŸ˜† Grizzly bear hug. 

Omg reading what you guys were writing about pregnancy storyline - I've never looked so forward to a vamp faking a pregnancy. The story is cliched but not if it's used for Abhi's downfall. He has been exhibiting a lot of hubris. Normally, a character who behaves that way will have the ground drop out from under them eventually. That's the usual narrative device anyway. 

Shabbir (and Sriti) will rock that storyline so hard. 
Edited by Lkb79 - 9 years ago
More than just imagining her I love how he gained her doing her own thing , her lil nuances !

πŸ˜†Grizzly bear hug.

Omg reading what you guys were writing about pregnancy storyline - I've never looked so forward to a vamp faking a pregnancy. The story is cliched but not if it's used for Abhi's downfall. He has been exhibiting a lot of hubris. Normally, a character who behaves that way will have the ground drop out from under them. That's the usual narrative device anyway.

Shabbir (and Sriti) will rock it so hard.

<3

Yeah!! I hope they do something with that that makes all this illogical stuff worth it lol

And S and S <3