Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Lkb79

😆 Grizzly bear hug. 

Omg reading what you guys were writing about pregnancy storyline - I've never looked so forward to a vamp faking a pregnancy. The story is cliched but not if it's used for Abhi's downfall. He has been exhibiting a lot of hubris. Normally, a character who behaves that way will have the ground drop out from under them. That's the usual narrative device anyway. 

Shabbir (and Sriti) will rock it so hard. 

yup, it will surely happen here too, and it will be gold!! good viewing to be sure.

i'm scratching my head as to how the pregnancy track fits the downfall track, i'm sure the writers will surprise me but all this time we were expecting that it would be something more like akaash mismanaging his money and his career going down the drain...
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

yup, it will surely happen here too, and it will be gold!! good viewing to be sure.

i'm scratching my head as to how the pregnancy track fits the downfall track, i'm sure the writers will surprise me but all this time we were expecting that it would be something more like akaash mismanaging his money and his career going down the drain...

I think both can happen simultaneously, no? The pregnancy affects personal and professional life.  Imagine how the public will react to an extramarital affair? It would be a scandal. So he loses family support, he loses public support, he loses advertisers and endorsements. 

A possibility, anyway. 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
THE CRAZY PARALLEL IMAGINE

PRAGYA HELPING AAKASH TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF RACHNA AND THE CHILD AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS WITH TaBhi (fake but still)

Whoa
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new AT
Lkb79 thumbnail
Ooh, that reminds me of an idea I had. Abhi loses everything and has to reinvent himself as an artist. They're obviously mocking his present music for a reason. I imagine he's going to make a change somewhere along the line, when he's forced to. 

With Pragya's help of course. 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think both can happen simultaneously, no? The pregnancy affects personal and professional life. Imagine how the public will react to an extramarital affair? It would be a scandal. So he loses family support, he loses public support, he loses advertisers and endorsements.

A possibility, anyway.

Yea infidelity ! He could loose it all and the one soul that will e by his side his his ardhaangini
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
See the thing is Abhi might have a bad temper, doesn't use his neurons, crooked and all that. But he is such a spirited character. He has a positive flair to life. And he is bindaas and hilarious at the same time. He will make it all work in the end. Of course, he is backed by Shabbir. Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ooh, that reminds me of an idea I had. Abhi loses everything and has to reinvent himself as an artist. They're obviously mocking his present music for a reason. I imagine he's going to make a change somewhere along the line, when he's forced to. 

With Pragya's help of course. 

THIS COULD BE AMAZING. Thanks for this idea Lk I am going to play with it, hope you don't mind ðŸ˜Š
Lkb79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

THIS COULD BE AMAZING. Thanks for this idea Lk I am going to play with it, hope you don't mind ðŸ˜Š

Not at all, Mina!! You're such a gifted writer. I'm excited to see where you go with it!!! 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
If Abhi refuses to marry Tannu thinking that the baby may not be his or that he just can't marry Tannu for Daadi reasons, she might try to go to the media. Or let's say Bhabhi or someone gets it out to the media. Then, Abhi will be shamed for having a mistress and ditching her.
That's some fall from fame! 

But I think Abhi will care more about what Daadi might think of him than what the world thinks of him. So at a personal level, he will lose the biggest support of his life, Daadi.

Pragya will obviously help him out. But he would have no face to show her too.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago