Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GOTW:Post A Joke & Share A laugh *New Jokes on 37,38,39

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii Dear RaYans ... 
I know forum is looking dull these days .. why not we cheer up our selves .. 
Usually I love to read jokes ,,It will give a huge smile on your face ,,and lighten up your mood instantly ...
Recently Naseem sent me a joke .. and i found few more are there like me ...
see why can't we start a game on this .. so here it is .. 

Post a joke and share a laugh .. 

Please do like if any you like ..okay .. 

so i willl post few .. enjoy reading them 

This is for Jokes .. If anyone find any offence ,You can directly Pm me ,, ðŸ˜† because some jokes may be vulnerable ðŸ¤£
If anyone not intrested please stay out of this thread ..simple ðŸ˜›
Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Wife: "How would you describe me?" 
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK." 
Wife: "What does that mean?" 
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot." 
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?" 
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

🤣😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner. This is her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water. Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty little fart. It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the poot. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the women's feet, and said in a rather stern voice, "Ginger!" The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face. A couple minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn't hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip. The father again looked at the dog and yelled, "Dammit, Ginger!" Once again the woman smiled and thought, "Yes!" A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing. Again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Dammit, Ginger, get away from her before she shits on you!"

😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
At a wedding party recently, someone yelled, "All the married men, please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living!" The bartender was crushed to death.😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Wife: "I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?" 
Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."🤣
luvsakshi thumbnail
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette: "I don't know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"

🤣😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Two blondes fell down a hole. One said, "It's dark in here isn't it?" The other replied, "I don't know; I can't see."