ARSHI SS :TILL DEATH DO US APART......[PROLOGUE]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLOGUE

It had been one month Khushi had fallen into a steady routine. She mechanically woke up, bathed and did all her work, at night she would cry looking at the sky standing near the window. Now she was not chirpy Khushi, she was living as a dead person.Before one month, her other half was as if being dragged away from her, leaving her body soulless. It reminded her of the day her family dragged her away from HIM. It had been one month she was waiting for him every day, every second - he would come and took her with HIM.

Like everyday Khushi was mechanically preparing lunch in the kitchen when she saw all Raizadas entering their home. A familiar tingling sensation settled in her stomach as she saw them. Had he decided to come for her after all???

She heard her Amma calling her. She went there and saw Naniji, Anjali, N.K, Akash and Payal sitting there. Her eyes were searching for one person for whom her eyes were longing. She was crying inside not to see him. She heard Naniji said "Khushi Bitiya aiya hamara paas batia"

She walked to Naniji and sat between Nani and Anjali. Anjali took her hand in her and said

Anajali - Khushiji I know Arnav destroy your life. For this you will not able to forgive him ever

Akash - How Khushiji will forgive Arnav Singh Raizada after how he treated her like a beast

Hearing Arnav instead of Chotte', Bhai' from Anjali and Akash , her heart cried thinking how they would treat him in this one month.

Anjali - But life is giving you second chance Khushiji

Payal took out some legal papers from her bag and gave to Khushi

Anjali - Sign them

Khushi's heart was beating faster in fear thinking about the paper. Her hearts told her they asked her to sign at her death certificate.

Khushi (sacredly) - What is this ?

Anjali - This is yours and Arnav Singh Raizada's divorce paper ... You sign it and free from him forever

Khushi - Arnav ji?

Anjali - No he has not signed the paper. Till now he thinks you will forgive him and come back to him one day (a teardrop fell from Khushi's eyes hearing this) But we all know it is impossible to forgive a monster like him

Payal - Ha Khushi, sign them and free from him. Nanhe ji told us he wants to marry you. I ask amma and buaji about his proposal and they are happy.

Khushi was shocked to hear all of these and tears coming out from her eyes. His and her family did not ask what she wanted. They all wanted separate her from her life ... Her Arnavji. They all wanted to marry her with someone else. How can she marry someone else when every part of her body only belonged to the one man...Arnav Singh Raizada, No one else.

She decided what to to. She got up and walked to door. She turned back hearing her Buaji's calling

Buaji - Where are you going Sanka Devi?

Khushi - Where I should be

Buaji - Matlab ?

Khushi - I am going to MY LIFE MY ARNAVJI

Payal - What are saying Khushi? Are you mad? You are going to that person who destroy your life ... The Bluddy Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushi (Shouted) - MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

Payal (shocked) - Khushiii

Khushi (Shouted) - JUST SHUT UP ... YOU ALL PEOPLE ONCE YOU ASK ME WHAT I WANT ... NO ... YOU ALL DECIDED I HAVE TO DIVORCE MY HUSBAND AND HAVE TO MARRY NAND KISHORE

All were shocked to see Khushi.

N.K - Khushiji, Arnav Singh Raizada does not deserve you

Khushi - Who are you to me?

N.K - I am your friend ...  I (cut off by Khushi)

Khushi - YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME NAND KISHORE ... THE MAN FOR WHOM I CARE, WHOSE HAPPINESS MATTER TO ME IS MY HUSBAND ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Amma - Khushi if you decided to go to that person, you will be dead to us. Now you choose between your husband and us

Khushi - I choose  MY LIFE MY HUSBAND MY ARNAVJI

Khushi left the house. All shocked at Khushi's decession and their hatred towards Arnav became more.

Payal - I HATE YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA NOW MORE ... FOR YOU KHUSHI LEFT US

Edited by tinni6891 - 9 years ago
damn interesting
waiting to read more
Interesting concept

Continue soon
interesting concept...
loved it...😊
Interesting concept. ...
Loved it. ...
thnxx fr pm
very interesting prologue...
khushi choose her arnav...
continue...
please update it regularly not once in a or two month...