~ ISHQIYA~|| LINK OF THREAD 2 POSTED @1 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Very interesting part..
waiting for suhag rath dear!
MG marriage happened and I'm expecting a different scenario here than the usual one.
Nice part
luving the story maan loves sameera and geet is in love with him
thnx for pm 
maan hate her 
and doing thing 
which he don't want

awesome update loved it interesting maaneet married hope maan don't break geets heart & soon no sameera truth

Thank you priya..for making such a beautiful banner!!

Heyya..guys here is the third part..Thank u so much for ur responses!!

THANK U ONCE AGAIN MANEETAINS!!!

Love u guys!!

Welcome all  new readers!

There are many people who want me to portray geet as a strong women ..but guys it will take time for her to behave like that. Don't worry keep ur faith in the story...

try to imagine geet with glasses..i tried to edit but coulnt do sorry!

There is a poem which I wrote for geet..plz read

~Geet~

Yes I have flaws,I m flaw full

But,   Yes I accept my flaws, its nothing awful

Yes, d gal in d mirror is not perfect,

But ,yes I have defects which u, very well detect

Yes,I may not be beautiful in ur eyes

But yes , I m beautiful , my sir never lies

Yes,I m stupid, crazy n intolerable sometimes,

But yes I m awesome too and fabulously dime,

Yes, u wont agree with all that I say,

But yes, most of its true , just watch me as time the plays

PART 3

After a whole lot of drama finally  m here Maan  thought as he sat in his car. He removed his sehara  along with the garland and kept besides him...taking a deep breath. Geet was speaking to..all her neighbors and  those all whom she knew. She also went to her room and spoke to her parents. After all that She came downstairs where RK was waiting for her along with pinky. Rk held her shoulders and walked her to car. She was sad today because her parents weren't  there with her on this special day. She was feeling low but RK was there to comfort her.

Rk made geet sit with maan back seat while he took thr front seat.  Pinky and adi went in other car. Maan dint even glance them. Geet sat far away from him..and cuddled to the window resting her head on the  it. While maan was busy chatting with sameera on his phone.

Rk stared  both of them through the mirror. He sighed. I knw there is a long way to go but I wont let my mishty lose her love.. and my son I knw what u r up to but..dont worry ill make sure u fall in love with my mishty..ur mom too wanted her to become our bahu...and smiled

The car halted at Km. Rk and maan got down. Pinky came from the other side  and helped her getting down.

Maan took long stries and moved in into the mansion avoiding all.This angererd Rk and he   went behind him.. He gestured pinky to get geet inside.

Maan wait..were are u going he asked  sternly

Maan  turned to him.. dad all this is done .Y u need me now..let me be in peace plz he said irritatingly.

Maann this ur wedding for god sake..u cant behave like this u have to do some more rituals... RK said raising his voice.

Maan  taunted him.. Common dad lets not talk about it this marriage dint even happen with my consent

Maan he roared..

Pinky and geet stood  watching their heated argument. Adi also came by that time. Geet walked slowly too Rk and pleaded him to let it go.

She adjusted her glasses and and glanced maan who glared her back. She immediately looked down. He opened his mouth to say something but ..his cell beeped. It was samira. She was tensed when maan did not reply her so..called him. Maan took the call and moved outside.

Geet sighed . Rk made a sorry face

M sorry mishty

No Sir its fine..I ..i understand  and  smiled weakly

Since they were not going to perform any rituals pinky and adi asked to leave. Rk and geet thanked them and both left. Rk took geet to meet SUNAINA's room( maan's mother) who was no more. She took blessings from her and took Rk's blessings too .

Rk smiled and patted her head lovingly . He made her sit on his chair and took her hand in his.

Mishty..u knw this marriage is not going to be easy... he wanted to explain her certain things. After all he wont be there inside their room..and she had to face maan and revert back to him or else things wont work out ..knowing maan he can do anything with her.

She nodded cutely...blinking her lashes..
Mishty u have to..have be strong in front of him..dats the only way to ..at least stand before my sarphira beta..

She looked him confusingly

Mishty u have to revert him back..fro his useless taunts u cant be timid and soft before him..or else he will take u for granted,..

But..but..R..Rk sir h..how can i...  she stammered. She was very fragile and soft spoken and even if she could answer sometimes it will never be in front of MK.

Geet ill be there with u..all the time but u have to appear strong in front of him..bachaa plz..u can do it I knw my mishty u will do it na.. he said pressing her hand have faith in yourself and me..

She was definitely terrified now.  She wiped the sweat of her forehead and nodded unsurely.

Just follow me..mishty dint worry Do not let him take u granted and..be brave okhay??

She was still apprehensive but decided to do what he says. She truly wanted to help Rk...and since she loved maan she would anything.

Rk knew it wont be easy for her but she has to try for the sake of their relationship.

Later Rk took her in maan's room. He hugged her dearly and left . She blushed ..seeing the room decorated beautifully. She slowly sat on the bed.

She smiled childishly..it was all like the way the show in movies she thought. She sat in the exact manner as the new bride sits in the centre of the bed. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Here maan was talking to samira who...wasn't letting him keep the phone. He felt so..tired and irritated already but. Refrain himself from shouting her. God knws y she was so insecure...inspite of knowing the truth dat all this was just a bloody deal. Finally after a while she kept the phone. He  decided to retire in his room. He turned the knob of the door and came inside.

He kept is phone on the table and moved towards his wardrobe to get his clothes. Geet was looking down.. She felt him in the room and clasped her fingers tighter and moved slightly. Maan dint even notice her presence until her bangles jhumkas and  payal made tingling sound . This gain his attention  and turned to see the source of it.

His blood boiled seeing her on his bed...recollecting  all the drama which took place few hours ago. HE marched towards her feeling exasperated ...

Maan reached the side of the bed , gripped her arm and pulled her roughly out of the bed. She was baffled with his act. He gripped her tightly she squirm with his  rough touch. She looked him puzzled.

What the hell are u doing here.. he glowered at her. She tried to pry of his fingers from her arm and looked frighten. His eyes were full of rage and fury.

M..m..woh..m.. maa she stuttered. He pulled her more close  by grasping her other arm . He pushed her to himself angrily almost touching her. Both their faces inches apart.

He pressed her arms more tighly  Maan nahi Maan sir..its maan sir for u get that..Dont forget ur limits . She nodded feeling intimidated.

And u wont sleep here..its my room I got married to u coz of dad..warna I wouldn't even glance a filth like u..just leave before I come back. He spoke loathing her .

Tears gathered in her hazels blurring her vision

A cry  escape her mouth when he roughly shoved her down..she landed on the floor. Her glasses fell  somewhere on ground in the process. Geet rubbed her arm which  was already turning blue due to his tight hold. She was still fearful but managed to crawl behind and searched for her glasses spreading her palms.She couldn't see anything clear without her specs. Maan looked her disgustingly. He took his cloths and made  way to bathroom.

Tears slipped  down her cheeks. She found her glasses  and wore them still trembling. She dint had guts to look up. The silence in the room helped her assuming that he wasn't there. She rubbed her arms and sat hugged herself.She cried her eyes out.. breaking down. Her cries turned into sobs . She wiped her tears ..with hiccups  and got up taking support of the wall. She moved slowly towards the door still weeping. She had almost reached the door..but her chunri  got struck near the table. She took slow steps..till the table and removed her chunri.

She looked up and saw Maan's pic with his family. She blinked her eyes and Rk's expectant face flashbacked in her mind .

Babaji what are u trying to say..I..I don't t..think I can stay..here... I..she whimpered recollecting his disapproving act. Rk's words rang in her mind.. She think back hard what to do. She was stuck here she couldn't let down Rk poor man had dreamed of her becoming his bahu..She squeezed her eyes tighly...shedding tears again. If RK  had faith in her the she should give it a try . May be he was warning her about this .This isnt a cake walk she dint knw what to expect from this relation when maan dint even consider her as a human being forget wife. She folded her hands and prayed to babaji to show her right path. Her marriage vows flashed back in her mind.The rituals which the took. It might be fake for him..but it was truth of her life now.  She opened her eyes with new determination. I wont let off this. Easily Mai unki wife hu..I..i will fight for my love...I will she smiled faintly . Thank u babaji...and wiped her teary face.

She moved to the other side of room where her luggage was kept. She decided to change her dress into something more comfortable. She thought of  that movie scene..and smiled sadly. She chose her dress and was ready to change . Maan came from washroom and spotted her still there. He narrowed his brows at her

U r still here? He asked totally displeased. He thought she would have left by this time.

She gulped her saliva getting afraid. She shook her head in negative adjusting her glasses and holding her cloths tight.

He retorted angrily  don't u understand my language I said leave...GET OUT OF MY ROOM.

She was sacred to death . But still gathered her courage and tried to answer him

I...I will sleep here...I..Its my..room too...

He was getting more annoyed with her sputtering..she couldn't even speak one sentence properly and his dad chose her for him.

Its my room..who said that its ur room..Our house is big enough ..u can take any corner u want jUST BUZZ OFF FROM HERE before I do something

She  clenched her cloths.. And dipped her head.

Rk..rk s..sir told me...to stay..here..I ..I wont leave..the room.

Acha..u wont... he raised his brow and took a step ahead. She saw his...leg taking a step towards her and  panicking she stepped back. Again he took and step forward she took step back. She was getting petrified. She rubbed her sweaty  palms together and thinking how to escape this.

As he took a step forward almost reaching her.. nothing came in her mind and so she ran to the washroom closing the door.

I hope u guys liked the update

Give me ur reviews and don't forget to hit the like button.

Love

sweta

Edited by swetaa100 - 9 years ago
😑😑iss maan ko kya karein. shadi hogayi aur phone se chipkar sam se baat karahe hai aur upar se RK ko bhi hurt kiya. poor geet πŸ˜­πŸ˜­yeh maan ko kitni rudely behave kiya geet ke saath. but geet ne taan liya ki she wont leave and go.πŸ‘πŸ‘ab usko strong banado taaki maan ki band bajasakeπŸ˜†
Ghosh...dis Maaan was so rude...yaar...😑😑😑😑😑 itna attitude...and wat now dat sameera and phone talk... ab use q insecurity  chepo😑😑😑
bechari geet..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• confused dat ...kya kare,...i want a strong geet who ll face him strongly...
like a sherni...not biggi billi...

loved dat she spoke back
lovly part..
cont soon...

Edited by Desire6 - 9 years ago
loved the update...
Maan isv such a creep...
poor Geet...wanna see how is is gonna fight back...