Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi dear! Thanks 4 da pm! congrats on the new story! superb prologue n lovely cs! update soon! n do pm me! Thanks
lehr thumbnail
congrats for the new story dear
its interesting
continue soon
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice concept 
Continue soon 
Congrats ๐Ÿ‘
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. nice concept.. will looking forward for it.. Sedhe sadhi chasmis n Sameera.. N Maan.. Huun.. waiting for it.. 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cograts for new story, nice prologue, waiting for update.
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept
loved CS and prologue
eagerly waiting for the update
Thanks for pm
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘  congrats for new story.. waiting for update๐Ÿ˜Š
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
congrats for the new story.nice one
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you priya..for making such a beautiful banner!!

Heyya..guys here is the first part..Thank u so much for ur responses!!

As I said the updates will be on weekends but..i thought to update this today..!!
Also m sorry for not replying to ur comments..my cell sucks and i m not able to reply... but I loved reading them!

Keep up ur support people!!

THANK U ONCE AGAIN MANEETAINS!!!

Love u guys!!

PART 1

NEW YORK

Samira Kapoor walked elegantly into Kc. Few of the employees  wished her while she just nodded. All the others stood up as she passed by greeting her . Pride and attitude oozing out of her walk. She halted near his cabin straightened her dress and plastered a fake smile on her face and opened the door.

Hey sweetheart...

She came inside and called out..

A tall man in complete formal attire stood from his chair. He was wearing crisp maroon shirt with black colored waist coat. The man looked ruggedly handsome . He was MAAN SINGH KHURANA .

Heyy..darling maan got up as samira entered his cabin. She came towards him and pecked his cheek while brushing her thumb over his other cheek. Maan held her waist and smiled slightly .

Why did u call me..here urgently..hmmm  She whispered winding her hands around his neck..

MAan dipped his head lower... couldn't u wait for me..we were any way meeting for dinner tonight hmm.. She whispered rubbing her hand  sensuously over his chest and plastering her body to his...

He shut his eyes and took a sharp breath ..Sam actually I need to tell you something

Sure tell me once again gave him  flirty smile..tightening her hold

He removed her hands and parted her. Sam looked him disappointed . He sighed and stepped back

Dad had called me..

INDIA

RAJENDER KHURANA was busy handling the preparations. Adi Khanna his trusted employee was beside him in his car.

Adi make sure all the arrangements are done appropriately.. I don't wish to see any mistakes he instructed him

Sure sir everything is done.. But.. sir.. adi paused and sighed

What adi.. rajender  questioned him.

Geet sir.. She isn't sure of the designer lehnga u selected for her..She asked me to return it.

Rajender shook his head with a  smile..

My adorable mishty... don't worry I will handle her.. Adi u check other preparations.

Yes sir..

The car halted at their destination and rajender got down. He went straight into the  small bunglow .He stopped at the door and knocked.

A girl came and opened the door. Rajender smiled at her and stepped inside.

She twisted her lips and went inside and stood near the window. Rajender followed her and stood n beside her.

HE held her shoulder and made her face him.

Geetu..is angry with me..  he cutely pulled her cheeks

She made a cute baby face adjusting her glasses and nodded...She was geet handa who was wearing printed chuidar kurta and long duppta draped around her neck. Her hair tied in single plat with few curls around her face.

Kya hau..mishty ko..? he cradled her cheek and asked her..

RK sir ..I Its not fair.. U r doing sooo much..for me its not

Shoo mishty why r u saying all dis

Sir for a mere employ u shouldn't do dd..dis... she spoke softly

Mishty he hardened his tone..

U knw u r not just employ u r my friend na..n now my would be bahu and caressed her cheek lovingly ..

She nodded her head and then shook it conitously

I I don't knw this is ..rright or ...what U dint ask his permission.. How would he react..she gulped her saliva imagining his angry red face..

He sighed and held her shoulder sideways walking her to the nearby sofa.. Both sat down

Mishty I knw what m doing I knw my son and u too.. he held her hand softly No one can love my son more than u and definitely wont allow him to let go a precious pearl like you..U r perfect for my angry young son

Her cheeks adorned the colour of pink due to his compliment.She blushed .

HE smiled at her

So why are u not wearing the designer lengha.. tell me he narrowed his brows

She gave him a  nervous smile and shook her head..

I.. I..was..n.. Not comfortable in that... and ..she paused unsure to continue or not..

And what mishty??

These rituals are ...n not necessary Sir.. Its okhay.. U don't have to spend so.much she said without meeting his eyes and adjusting her glasses I don't have family We...we..can have a normal marriage without all t..this .fuss

Mishty ..look at me.. He made her look him

M ur family u knw I love u more than maan .. U were there for me when he wasn't u r my daughter ..n I love u so much so .. doesn't this calls for double celebrations since my son is marrying my mishty

His words bought tears in her eyes. She let the tear flow from her hazels and blinked her eyes..circling  the end of her duppata still unsure of the things happening

M always there for you..I wont  anything happen to u.. He spoke understanding her dilemma

U trust me na..Dont worry about maan just have... patience mishty

She looked up at him and nodded again touching the rim of her glasses

He wiped her tears and placed his hand on the top of her head patting it

Good i promise to make everything alright..and so we will have each and evry ritual Haldi mehndi everything.. and u have to wear the lengha

She  made a baby face  and nodded

Chalo now give ur sir a big smile.. he pinched her cheeks.

She gave him a small smile .. HE pouted looking at her.she smiled widely..

Sir..hehehe.. and she laughed finally.

NEW YORK

There was complete silence in the cabin. Maan got of from his charm and turned to the window. While samira was fuming she clutched the rim of her chair to control her anger. How can rajneder khuarana keep such a condition. She was continously cursing him.

I knw u r hurt samira I don't knw what to say now..  maan said slowly

Samira took a deep breath and walked towards him

She hugged him from back and replied

Its okhay maan I think u should accept it

What ??What r u saying  he removed her hands and turned to face  her

He was indeed shocked.

I m not marrying dat chasmish ..How can u say this?? He held her arm tighly

Arent u my gf ??I m with u samira

Samira felt like giving him tight slap but she composed her self and replied

Maan U cant quit ur business .. and u just have to marry her dats it..N i knw u love me 

Are u insane  I cant marry her..Dint u love me he presses her arm more tightly

She hissed and removed his hand slowly and held them softly in her hands

Maan just have to marry her and then divorce her.. dats it within few months u'll leave her and we  can be back together..I love u too swety

How can u think ill let u go dat easily MAAN SINGH KHURANA after all I have done..to make u fall for me to take this dam attitude of urs  

U mean to say I just divorce her after marriage..??then y should I marry her he said gazing her eyes in confusion

Well because u cant leave KC maan n ..Its ur passion right

He still wasn't convinced. And so she played her other cards

Maan u don't knw these middle class gals they can do anything to trap business men..N ur father has completely fallen on her trap... U n ur father still have a relation maan ..U cant leave him with that chasmish.. Once u are there in the whole process u might be able to make ur father face her truth..

HMmm.. He thought deeply

Samira just prayed that this should convince him..

Her words were true.THat chasmish god knws what she'd done that dad wants to spend his whole dam property and busineess on her..

U r right..sam I will go ..N make that dad face the truth .She cant fool dad around me he said confidence

He held her hand and said

Thanks for understanding me samira... thank u and smiled

U r welcome ..Sweetheart and hugged him

PRECAP- MARRIAGE

Please please comment and like..i hope u all liked the first part!!

Next updates will be on Sunday mostly.. as I have my joining tom..so guess ill be free on Sunday so will update SACRED LOVE and this story too..

Love

sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful start ...maa father wants him to marry geet as he love this sweet girl and beleave only geet can handel maan anger...maan is in love with samira but she is after his money and faking just for that...she gave him idea to marry geet and divorse her later on...such a cheep person she is...
Thanks for pm and this lovely part...
Edited by icskwt - 9 years ago