ll Shranal Story Pending Unitl Further Notice.....ll

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res...🥱
Okay quick, very quick question since i did an Anki OS i wanted to do one with Shranal...but the idea im having right now...is very jumbled so i wanted ppl's opinion.

I'm currently thinking of a OS that is more dark (as compared to most that i write) and wonder if i should continue? Rather its more serious or realistic/crime-ish...😕

Or something more cutesy, like candy, sugary, syrupy cuteness type of OS...which one do u guys prefer?????
Edited by najialuv88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey🤗
U should try something diff with ShraNal now..v've already read stories of cute romance..want u to write something dark!! JMO
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You shud try a dark one this time or some action+romantic thriller...but its an os so are sure you can conclude it well by one or two updates...most of the dark stories i hav read are all detailed and kind of short stories...ur talented so write it i will enjoy it fr sure...lub you  Edited by -treesa- - 9 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Rose & Treesa
Thanks for your feedback and yes, i wanted to do something diff then the cute stuff...
@Treesa
I was thinking and you might be right...but at this point i already started on it and im feeling really good about it, but you...might be right about that...so i won't fully flesh this out until i finish the Secret Admirer SS as im afraid of having so many incompleted works and things are only getting busier for me...i might show a short preview but other than that, i won't proceed any further than that until either Secret Admirer or possible Kunand's story is over...
Thanks so much for the feedback, thanks so much and much, much, much love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️