Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't have any issues if EBI is ended in 2 or 3 months properly because every good story has to end!!!

But 3rd October or any time in October is unacceptable to me!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Divs! 🤗
Now I personally don't want the show to end ever because I can't imagine life without EBI but it's silly to think that the concept of this show can be dragged on endlessly.
I want the show to have an extension so that they can wrap the story up nicely with all the loopholes covered, some solid Mriara romance and the arrival of Golu being shown. I definitely don't want a hurried ending!
Now how long the extension should be depends on Saba and the creatives as they know best how they want to show all of this.
In saying that I also want a new story written by Saba with ViCha as leads on another channel so there's plenty to fight for 😊
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sfarazi

Hey Divs! 🤗
Now I personally don't want the show to end ever because I can't imagine life without EBI but it's silly to think that the concept of this show can be dragged on endlessly.
I want the show to have an extension so that they can wrap the story up nicely with all the loopholes covered, some solid Mriara romance and the arrival of Golu being shown. I definitely don't want a hurried ending!
Now how long the extension should be depends on Saba and the creatives as they know best how they want to show all of this.
In saying that I also want a new story written by Saba with ViCha as leads on another channel so there's plenty to fight for 😊

shagu 
Pooja called up Lifeok  they said ekboondishq is ending by OCT 

Shegs ,,no one wants EBI to run endlessly ,nt even for 2-3 yrs like other Saas Bahu shows 
Bt if radhas track can be shown for 8 months 
Def Saba mam & her cvs were capable of dealing sias suspense track also
Also we all were expecting baba to b bck ..def all thses cud hve given EBI another 6-8 months 

And the fight with Lifeok was not to show EBI as a never ending saga ...
It was due to the injustice shown when LOK is giving chance to GD& TP
Bt ending EBI which had same trp like the above ...
Bt now there's no point in discussing such things 

New story  with vicha ...
Being an IPK fan u knw very well how sarun fans r still trending & fighting for tht couple 
Still no use...
Also as far as I knw ..onscreen couples r nver repeated ...
So nt sure abt it ...
Edited by dsnair - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
2 months ws good enough 
i had expected EBI end of yr 

But why im writing for extension 2 months before when aditya told ws enough time 
but 3rd october is to soon like mere less than 3 weeks 
Lifeok has this same drama take a leap make good show down 
what was point of leap seriously when even they had track in hand they could play even ratings were on top as per channel...
but still channel taken leap made than as they planned or played this to end it in 3 months...😵

how will end up good ending...in 3 weeks i dont get it its so hurried one just like stupid leap episode shown...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
sfarazi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsnair

shagu
Pooja called up Lifeok they said ekboondishq is ending by OCT

Shegs ,,no one wants EBI to run endlessly ,nt even for 2-3 yrs like other Saas Bahu shows
Bt if radhas track can be shown for 8 months
Def Saba mam & her cvs were capable of dealing sias suspense track also
Also we all were expecting baba to b bck ..def all thses cud hve given EBI another 6-8 months

And the fight with Lifeok was not to show EBI as a never ending saga ...
It was due to the injustice shown when LOK is giving chance to GD& TP
Bt ending EBI which had same trp like the above ...
Bt now there's no point in discussing such things

New story with vicha ...
Being an IPK fan u knw very well how sarun fans r still trending & fighting for tht couple
Still no use...
Also as far as I knw ..onscreen couples r nver repeated ...
So nt sure abt it ...

Aah reminds me of the time when we called BBC and they said that Chhavi's replacement was being found.
I still don't get why we have zero clarity as to what is actually happening! Why don't we have a definite ending date being given?
Yes the show definitely has so much left to show and I would want to at least have 2 months to properly end the show but let's keep fighting and you never know, things may swing in our favour.
I feel with IPKKND and Sarun it was a different case because Barun wanted to focus on doing films so he wasn't too keen to return to TV so soon.
With ViCha, none of them have any BW offers and neither of them are showing any interest in not doing TV anymore so it's not impossible 😊
Also Chhavi rtweeted my tweet that asked for a new story with ViCha so that gives me hope 😃
Divya429 thumbnail

Aah reminds me of the time when we called BBC and they said that Chhavi's replacement was being found.
I still don't get why we have zero clarity as to what is actually happening! Why don't we have a definite ending date being given?
Yes the show definitely has so much left to show and I would want to at least have 2 months to properly end the show but let's keep fighting and you never know, things may swing in our favour.
I feel with IPKKND and Sarun it was a different case because Barun wanted to focus on doing films so he wasn't too keen to return to TV so soon.
With ViCha, none of them have any BW offers and neither of them are showing any interest in not doing TV anymore so it's not impossible 😊
Also Chhavi rtweeted my tweet that asked for a new story with ViCha so that gives me hope 😃

Other thn tht fan from twitter ,neither BBC. Nor Lifeok nver told anyone that  cp is quitting 
Nt evn Nadia ...
If Lifeok has accepted it..then it's for sure ..
As caller reps as the last to get the news abt such issue ...

Coming up wth a new story & same couple is not in chhavis hands 
Her RT shows she's fine for tht..it's the channel & PH who has to decide such things 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This time be specific and ask for a few weeks to a couple of months extension for EBI!!!!

I agree that with Sarun the case is Barun wants to do movies!!!!

But Season 2 with new story we can fight for later!!!!

Right now we need an extension!!!!

Divya429 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

This time be specific and ask for a few weeks to a couple of months extension for EBI!!!!

I agree that with Sarun the case is Barun wants to do movies!!!!

But Season 2 with new story we can fight for later!!!!

Right now we need an extension!!!

Leave sarun ..

Which couple r being repeated shaina ..
Tht DDEJ couple r in love,fans r spamming all channels 
Still nothing in favor 
Only possibility is we can accept EBIs ending by keeping hopes on new story wth vicha 
sfarazi thumbnail
Well we can worry about the new story with ViCha later but right now we have more pressing issues to deal with.
I feel like 2-3 months is enough for us to have a good ending to the show so we should demand 2-3 months. What say?