ROSID FF: FASCINATING LOVE Part-49-50 Completed FF

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends,
Banu here with my 15th FF concept.  After reading an emotional FF now its time for having fun.

Yes.  Its time for seeing ROSID not as mutured emotional characters.  It is time for seeing ROSID as fun loving, naughty, enjoyment characters.

Here is the concept.

ROSID both are interested to go Aborad to set their career.  Thier parents are not interested to send them without getting married as they fear what if their son/daughter come back marrying some foreigner.  So here the ROSID getting married just for the sake of going abroad.  They go together with some mutual contract agreements between them unknown to their elders.  

Lets see what is going to happen.  Hope you all enjoy this try too.

Friends as usual your support in form of comments, views, likes all are welcome.

Any Suggessions, complaints always welcome.

Thanks for all the support extended for all my 14 FFs all these days.  Hope the same for this FF too.

Yes.  My friends, not sure how many updates i can give per day as I am expecting more work load in coming days at work place as well as at home.  So will try to make as much as I can to entertain my friends.  

I hope this to be big FF of 100 pages.

Just a new try that i created first 50 parts already so that readers can read it continuously.  I will update the part nos in the subject instead of page nos for reference.

Now friends are welcome to comment & special thanks to Nishaa who tried to comment before that😉
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Part 1

Nirmala Bharatwaj eldest member of Bharatwaj family is traditional in nature.  Her dressings, talks, behaviour all reveal her as orthodox. 

Rajender Bharatwaj who is Nirmala's only son never goes against his mother's words.  He is the one taking care of their family business.

Sujatha Rajender Bharatwaj wife of Rajender Bharatwaj do her best to be good daughter in law to the family.  She fear to utter any words against her mother in law and her husband. 

Prem Bharatwaj the eldest son of Rajender & Sujatha is helping his father in their family business.  He is very calm, reserved in nature.  He likes to do whatever his elders expects from him.

Siddhant Bharatwaj, handsome, young, fun, loving & stylish guy.  He just finished his graduation in Software engineering.  His future aim is to make his career in United States as Software engineer.

Unlike his brother Prem Bharatwaj he is very naughty, talkative in nature.  He always wish to do as per his wish instead of going just in the way shown by his elders.

banuprasa thumbnail
Part 2

Jamanlal Divedi the eldest member of the family is taking care of small business developed by him in his hardship.  He loves his family a lot.  

Meena Divedi wife of Jamanlal divedi is affectionated wife & mother.  She is housewife who takes care of all the responsibilities of the family and her family members efficiently.

Simar Divedi eldest daughter of Divedi family is soft in nature who finished her graduation and doing her post graduation as she is fond of studies.  She loves her sister a lot.

Roli Divedi younger daughter of Jamanlal & Meena is cute young girl who just finished her graduation in softwae engineering.  Her wish is to fly to United states to make her career there.  She gets support from her sister a lot.  

She is fun loving, naughty, talkative in nature who do her best to get the one she really wish for.

banuprasa thumbnail
Part 3

Siddhant was in prem's room.

Sid: prem, my bro.  You know my aim is always to make my career abroad.  

Prem: siddhant I know.  But you too know about our Mataji.  She is never going to agree for this.

Sid: oh prem! See this is my life.  I can't do anything what mataji think for me.  

Prem: remember she is not going to think any bad for us.

Sid: I agree prem.  But we have our passion right.  Now our father taking care of our family business.  After you finish your studies, you are helping him.  I don't know whether you even like it or not.  But you are doing for others.  Now they will be telling me also to do same.  What is the relationship between my studies & our businesses?  Nothing.  By this my passion as well as my efforts in this studies will be wasted.

Prem: OK I do understand.  Now tell me what you want me to do.

Sid: I wish you to talk to mataji for this as you can better make them accept this.

Prem: how come sid?  

Sid: how come I don't know.  But won't you do this also for your small brother.

Prem: I feel instead of making me understand you might have tried with them directly.

Sid: but prem, I fear to get argument if I talk directly.  That's why.

Prem: you think she will not talk to you about this if I talk to her

Sid: I agree she will talk to me.  But that will be final talk after you tell her about my wish.

Prem: OK sid I will talk to her.  But I am definitely not sure whether she will agree

Sid: prem you just talk.  Let's see what she is telling

Prem: sid what will you do if she don't agree.

Sid: very simple prem.  I will do whatever she want to do to make her agree.

Prem: you are adamant sid

Sid: what can I do bro?  In few things which decides our life career we need to be adamant only..

Prem: let's see what happens.  Let's hope for the best

Sid: all the best prem

Prem: sid, you are telling as if I am going to talk something for me

Sid: may be.  But it is important that's why.

Prem & Sid smiled...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 4

Roli was pleasing her sister.

Roli: please please didi.  You only need to help me in this.

Simar: roli you know about our family as well as our father.  He did allow to study but not for a job. Infact our mother is housewife.  You know very well how much I tried to get his permission for a job.  But he never agreed.  Then I applied for further studies.

Roli: but didi I don't wish to be housewife taking care of household boring jobs.  I want to make my career.

Simar: OK roli.  For you I will talk to our father & see.  But search something in very near area.

Roli: didi I don't wish to work here.  I want to go abroad

Simar: what?  Roli are you OK.  Are you normal?

Roli: didi you know since I joined college I am telling this.

Simar: yes roli.  But I too was telling so many.  Those will not workout practically.

Roli: why not didi?

Simar: we are from family where ladies stay at home & take care of our family.  In this allowing to job itself is a big deal.  In such situations where to even think about abroad

Roli: didi, won't you have a try for me.

Simar: you are trying for something impossible roli.  Please understand.

Roli: who else can help me if you deny to do that.

Roli said with a pity face.

Simar: OK roli.  I will talk to father only for you.  But I am sure about he deny for that.

Roli: I am ready for anything to get this done.  I hope he agree

Simar: roli I fear your hope will not come true

Roli: let's try & see didi.

Simar & roli smiled at each other.
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 5

Prem & siddhant went to talk to their elders.

Prem: mataji we have got something to be discussed with you.

Mataji: prem, I wonder what you got suddenly to discuss

Prem: it is there mataji.  It is regarding our siddhant

Mataji smiled.

Mataji: what you got to talk about your brother?

Prem: mataji he finished his studies now which you are aware.  Now he wish to go for a job.

Mataji: prem what is there in asking?  Just make a cabin for him in our office.  Let him come from tomorrow itself.

Prem: but mataji what he studied got no connection with our business.  He wish to work something related to his studies

Mataji: that is why I said when selecting this group itself instead make something in administration.  When he hear my words?

Prem: mataji, what happened is happened!  Now I wish you allow him to work something related to his studies.

Mataji remained silent for a while in deep thinking.

Mataji: prem I now know why he made you to talk to me as you know how to make us accept.  OK.  I agree with your point.  Let him work as he wish.  

Sid: prem now tell that too naa.

mataji: what siddhant?  What it is?  You can ask yourself too.

Sid: mataji I am happy that you accepted me to work.  I am not only wish to work, but I wish to work in abroad.

Mataji: what???

Sid: yes mataji.  I wish to go to US.

Mataji: no chance Siddhant.  I can never allow this.

Sid: but why mataji.  What is the problem?

Mataji: there is no need for money of your earning to this family.  You can even stay without working ,  but no need to go away from family.

Sid: mataji, in which world you are!  In today's world abroad is not any big thing.  So many communication facilities are there.  Phone, chatting, Skype, whatsapp, facebook .  Moreover if we want to come just catch flight & reach.

Mataji: may be.  But what about our culture.  Everything will bespoiled .

Sid: mataji there is no need to go abroad to spoil the culture.  The one who wish to follow culture & traditional can maintain abroad too.  So many temple are found there.  But you can see here so many are there who don't follow any culture.  It depends upon person & not the place.

Mataji was quiet surprised on seeing siddhant talking like matured guy which she never seen before.

Mataji was thinking deeply for sometime.

Mataji: siddhant if you wish me to accept your wish.  You need to accept my wish too

Sid: what it is??  I am ready.

Mataji: I accept all your argument & agree everything.  But I can never accept any foreigner as my daughter in law.  So I want you to marry & take your wife with you to abroad.

Sid: what!!!!!!!
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 6

Simar & ROli went to talk to their parents about ROli's job.
Both were very much tensed.

Jamanlal was reading newspaper and folded it seeing their daughters standing in front of him with some hesitation.

Jamanlal: What happend Simar & Roli?  You got anything to talk to me.  Why so much of hesitation in your faces?

Simar: yes pappa. We got something which is very important.

Jamanlal: Tell me Simar. What it is?

Simar: Pappa.  Now our ROli finished her studies.

Jamanlal: Yes.  I know.  Does she want to read further like you?  I am ready.

SImar: No pappa.

Jamanlal: Then what else.  Tell me.  What is making you both to hesitate too much.

Simar: Pappa she wants to go for job.

Jamanlal: Simar, dont you tried for your job with me?  What i always told?  I dont wish my daughters to earn for my family.  My earning is enough.  I am making you educated for your knowledge sake & to make you stand facing the society with pride.

Simar: I know pappa.  That is why you accepted for me to continue my further studies.

Jamanlal: Yes.  that is what.  If she too wants to study further.  I am ready to spend. 

Simar: No Pappa.  She only wish to go for a job.

Jamanlal: Roli, why like that?  What is the need of your money for this family?

Roli: Pappa.  I am not telling our family need my money.  But it is for my own wish.  I wish to make my career pappa.

Jamanlal: ROli, It will be like easy task going for job.  Only when you go then you will understand how many problems one need to face.  You need to answer your seniors.  Work pressure, tension, so many.

ROli: I know pappa.  I can understand.  But such is faced by anyone who is working.  We cant run thinking of the problem in that task right.  Wont you face such problems. Can you leaving doing the work?

Jamanlal: That is different ROli.  We got no other option.  But for Girls, it is enough to take care of your family like how your mother do!  You know she is also educated enough to go for job.  But if she might have gone for a job then you both might have not got same sort of attention from your mother.

Roli: Pappa, all those were earlier.  Now children themselves wish to grow independent.  Now that generation is changed.  

Jamanlal after thinking deeply for a while.

Jamanlal: Ok.  You have decided & will not agree to me until you practically experience it.  So i am agreeing you to join in some job as you wish.

Roli looked at Simar to proceed further talk.

Simar: But Pappa.  Roli wish to make her career in abroad.

Jamanlal: What????

Roli: Yes.  Pappa.  Being software engineer it will be good opportunity to go abroad & work instead of searching a job here.

Jamanlal: ROli, i am sure that i cant accept this wish for any reason.

Roli: Pappa please... Dont deny.  I am ready to do whatever you say.  But you please accept for this.

Jamanlal: Roli, this is only possible if you marry someone working abroad & go with him as wife.  Are you ok with it????

Roli: What?????
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 7

Siddhant was tensed & angry.
Prem came to his room.

Siddhant: Prem, what sort of condition is this?  

Prem: Sid, i already told you Mataji will not agree.  You are only not understanding that she is not insterested to send you and put this condition for you.  So that you can deny.

Sid: But this is not right Prem.  It is my career, my life.  How she can deny?

Prem: Do you wish to go against our family wish then?

Sid: Not like that Prem.  I too have respect and affection with our family.  But it should be in its limits.  THis i feel as too much.

Prem: Ok.  She is clear on her decision.  Now tell me what are you planning to do.

Sid: If she is thinking i will drop the plan of going abroad for this condition.  Then she is wrong.  Anyway she will arrange for my marriage one or the other day and that too accordingly to her wish only.  So anyway my married life is going to be as per wish.  Then why cant i accept her condition and make atleast my career as per my wish.

Prem: What are you telling Siddhant?  You mean you are ready to marry!!!

Sid: yes Prem.  Now i got no alternative also.  I already applied for the job and also interviews done.  Only waiting for the offer letter.  Now i cant wait after receiving offer letter and i need to shift to US.  

Prem: Siddhant, i am happy that you ready for marriage.  But marriage is more important one in the life and that should not be accept for any condition or for the purpose of getting your wish fulfilled.

Sid: Then what else i can do Prem?  That is the option left by our family to me.  I am going to tell mataji that i am ready for the marriage.

Sid moved towards door to go out of the room to talk to mataji.

Prem tried to hold him. But Sid did not wait for it.

Sid went to Mataji.

Sid: Mataji, i am ready for your condition. 

Mataji: You mean you are ready for your marriage.

Sid: Yes.  I am ready for marriage.  

Mataji: Ok.  Let me search some alliance for your brother Prem first being elder.  Then will search for you.  

Sid: But Mataji.  I dont have that much time. I may receive the offer letter any moment and once received i will be busy in procedures of getting VISA and all.  Then if you tell me to wait more.  I cant.  I can give you the time only till i leave US.  If you really wish me to get married before going, make the arranement before that.

Mataji: SIddhant, you think marriage is a game or something like that.

Sid; Mataji, i am not interested in any marriage and it was your condition that i can go only if i get married.  Now my part is over by confirming i am ready.  Not how, when all is upto you.  But again remember before i leave to US.  If you are unable to get any girl before that.  Sorry I am not the reason behind.  You cant even hold me from going.

Mataji: Siddhnat...

Sid did not wait for her response.

Prem who was hearing all these came to Mataji.

Prem: Mataji, dont worry.  No urgency for my marriage.  I am going to be here only.  SO you arrange girl for him.  We can see for me later.

Mataji: But Prem you are elder.

Prem: So what Mataji!  we can tell everyone that as he is going abroad we arranged his marriage first.  DOnt worry.  No wrong in it.

Prem said and left the place...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 8

Roli was in shock while Simar tried to convince her.

Simar: Roli i already told you pappa will not accept.  that is what happend.  

Roli: But didi then what about my career. I cant accept my life like our mother doing household works.  I want to make my career.  

Simar: Ok ROli. Then search for some job here itself.

Roli: Didi, first here the opportunity is not there to that level.  We cant florish here didi.  If i go there the opportunity will be more.  I already applied for one of the job and also telephonic interview done.  They may select me any moment.  You know what is the pay i will be getting if i get that offer.  Leave the money also didi that is not the criteria.  But  you know the growth opportunity.  Here it will take more time didi to reach that growth.

Simar: Roli, i can understand.  But what can be done when pappa is not accepting.

Roli: Didi, i am not interested to leave the oppotunity by any chance.

Simar: What do you mean ROli?  So will you marry & go.

Simar asked with a laugh.

Roli: Yes didi.

Simar face reaction changed and her laugh stopped.

Simar: ROli are you kidding?

Roli: No didi.  I am serious.

Simar: ROli, please  think well before deciding.  You mean you will marry just for sake of going abroad.

Roli: Yes didi.  I will marry for the sake of going abroad.  Didi anyway pappa will arrange our marriage and instead of staying as housewife marrying someone here.  It is better to get married to someone in abroad so that i can make my career atleast as per my wish.

Simar: Roli i think you are taking rash decision just to get your wish fulfilled.

Roli: What else i can do didi?  I am sure pappa is not going to let me go unmarried.  

Simar: For that sake you will marry ROli??

Roli: Yes didi.  Let me give my confirmation to pappa now.

Roli went to her father again.

Roli: Pappa, i am ready

Jamanlal: Roli, i am ready for what?

Roli: Ready for my marriage with someone in abroad.

Jamanlal smiled.

Jamanlal: ROli, i cant understand whether to get happy or not.  Happy that my daughter is ready for marriage.  But in the meantime, i am not happy as got ready to set her career in abroad even not thought about her elder sister who is already in marriage age.

Roli: pappa.  I am not interested to get married before didi.  Infact not even interest to get married.  But got no other option when that is your condition for sending me abroad.  I am expecting my offer letter any moment and if i reject this offer, not sure whether i can get also later.  Thats why.

Simar: pappa, dont worry about me.  I will marry later.  Just search for someone in aborad as you said and get her married.  I will do after completing my studies.

Jamanlal after thinking for a while accepted...
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 9

Mataji called Pandit.

Mataji: Pandit, THis is horoscope of our grandson Siddhant.  We are searching for alliance of a girl who is willing to go abroad with him after marriage 

Pandit: Well Mataji.  I will check for any such girl and let you know.

Mataji: We may not require very rich family.  But instead we require girl from cultured family.

Pandit: Mataji, Dont i know about you and your family.  Will surely bring such girl alliance which will exactly suit to your expectation.

Mataji: Thanks Pandiji.  

Pandit left the Bharatwaj house.

Jamanlal called Pandit to his house.

Pandit: Jamanlalji, you have called me to your house means this shows you are planning for marriage of Simar.

Jamanlal: No Panditji.  Now I called for asking alliance for our younger daughter Roli.

Pandit: Jamanlalji, i dont know what is happening since morning today.  

Jamanlal: Why Panditji?  Why are you telling so?

Pandit: Jamanlalji, i went to another house there also they are searching for alliance of younger when elder is there.  Here also you are telling the same thats why.

Jamanlal: What can be done panditji?  Now a days the trend is changing and we need to go as per their wish.

Pandit: Anyway you tell me what is the criteria for you.

Jamanlal: First thing is the boy should be from very good family.  You know very well.  How i have been taking care of my daughter all these days.  I dont expect this to get any difficult in their sasural.

Pandit: That will be taken care for sure. Any other criteria.

Jamanlal: Yes.  She wants to settle in abroad.  So i wish some boy from abroad.

Pandit: Really interesting.

Jamanlal: What panditji? What is interesting for you in this?

Pandit: I will tell you.  before that please tell me whether you want boy already settled in abroad or will be going to abroad in some days.

Jamanlal: I dont mind in any of these.  She is willing to settle abroad thats all.

Pandit: That this boy which i was talking about as younger one from other family will better suit your requirement.  He is willing to go aborad and his grand mother told me to search for alliance who is interested in settling abroad.  What a coincidence of requirement!!! That is why i said it is interesting.

Jamanlal: Well.  Then we can check for this alliance.  I will give you horoscope of Roli.

Meena gave the horoscope of ROli to Pandit.

Pandit looked into it and confirmed that all the matchings are perfect.

Pandit: Jamanlalji, it is amazing that all the matchings are perfect. 

Jamanlal: Very happy about it.  Then inform them that we are interested and tell them to come to our house as per their convenience.

Pandit: Sure.  Will call you once talking to them.

Pandit contacted Mataji & convered Jamanlal's interest in the alliance.  Mataji was also happy.  

Mataji informed Pandit that they will come to their house to see the girl that weekend...