Anyone knows new Repeat telecast timings of PKDH

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Repeat telecast of PKDH used to air at 3 PM daily till last week,but when i watched it today at the same time,other serial got telecasted.

Does they have changed timings of repeat telecast ? If anybody knows,please let me know the new timings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
from today onwards just one repeat telecast in rem 19 hours of repeats and that is 4:30 AM only...3pm and 8:30 am has been removed
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GloryBeckons

from today onwards just one repeat telecast in rem 19 hours of repeats and that is 4:30 AM only...3pm and 8:30 am has been removed

Its very bad.First,they stopped at 8:30,now 3 PM also.Starplus always biased for few shows.Thats why i hate this channel.

PKDH is very nice serial with new concept of friendship and love of 2 couples[PAYA/NASHA best] with entire cast  being superb talented compared to other stupid saas-bahu saga's.

Why are they trying to pull of the nice show ? CVs killed pankhu due to the starplus stupid idea of nai soch..blah blah.If they had continued with the PAYA's love story,TRP;s wouldn;t have affected at all.

Anyway,hope PKDH will run for many more years and continue to entertain us.

Nakuul and Disha are amazing actors i have ever seen.Love u NASHA.You are just perfect couple.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They've stopped the telecast so they get more ratings just at the 10pm time only since TRPs have declined! N they need to see if it gets good ratings still uptil December where it's got it's extension until...
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

They've stopped the telecast so they get more ratings just at the 10pm time only since TRPs have declined! N they need to see if it gets good ratings still uptil December where it's got it's extension until...

ohh.. now i understand.. i really hope this step make us gain good trps
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just got the news that PKDH is only repeating at 4.30 AM 😳in Midnight and all the other repeat telecasts are stopped!
now if one wants to watch it, they can only watch in original time and or either online! Star Plus is gradually loosing its trust on the show,, I feel.