Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

THE 24hr OF MY SISTER'S MARRAGE

SATYABRATABEHER thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I Satyabrata Behera(tapa) the unlucky brother of Rajalaxmi Ojha(mamina) going to explain the 24hr of her marriage.  I am not a writer but I am writing my own experience and the owe in the marriage.

Let me introduce the beautiful with all of you... The name is Rajalaxmi Ojha but there is not a single happiness in her life. From the start of her life the vital problem was her Brocken body and then the money. Still she was able to get a better life. I am her cousin brother so I saw her from the beginning, she is so sweet and she loves me than her own brother. Now I am coming to the story.

08/05/2014_10:00:31

Let's begin from the manguli, this starts from our home. Everybody knows that emotion runs high in a girl's marriage the same thing happened to her. First the her facial expression changed then a billions of tear came out from her so sweet eyes. She was looking like a golden oriole in yellow saree and the jewelry still then I can't stop myself crying ...

08/05/2014_10:45:12

This was the time when we were about to reach her home Sathipur, something happened she suddenly started crying because a new guest was in the door (I don't know her). You can't believe that from the door of bolero to the room take her about 15 minute to walk.

08/05/2014_11:03:18

Then I decided to go to a room that is free of noise, I knew that it is quit impossible still I choose a room comparatively low noisy. I gave my body a rest. At the time of resting I was introduced with a sister-in-law of mine named Manashree. I get myself questioned that "is she hot?"

I get myself busy with the television ignoring her. Then bhabi came in and invited me to the lunch. After having a lunch I go to again have a rest.

08/05/2014_03:00:50

I had a knock on the door of the room I was resting, there was a guy named Bapina a friend of mine there. I get myself ready to come to the corridor. We talk about a lot of things.

08/05/2014_04:50:01

I was thinking to have a conversion with mamina dei, finally I got a chance and I talk to her. I didn't want to bring any emotion but what can I did, I don't know how and when the tears came in my eyes. Then got a order to go to market to have some things for cooking.

08/05/2014_06:30:18

I recall all the things happened all over the day and can't avoid myself from crying. I spend about 3hr alone then Anand (another friend) came and talk to me about having a pack of RUM.

08/05/2014_:09:50:16

I came back to the room where the groom was sitting. It was the time to have some shape-short by the help of the camera man. How 2hr walked out any of us didn't come to know. Suddenly some talk began that we should have take some food, but I thought that no one of us were hungry. After having supper we have to go to the starting point of the procession with the Tiffin.

09/05/2014_01:23:07

The procession was about to start we (bapinna, ananda and me) had some drinks then started following the procession group. Most of the fun we have during this time. The procession did take about an hour. It was just about to reach to the grooms home we join the dancing group. Yes most f my dance was captured by the camera.

09/05/2014_03:10:05

The group of the Barayatri was already reached to the home and we went into the home. My behavior was so disgusting because I had an extra large drinks pack. Let's skip of this.

09/05/2014_03:15:30

We got our self ready to sub the foods to the Barayatri. After the work is over which was given to us we come to Mami dei. There was a silence in the room because everybody in the room were about to seep, so instead of disturbing anyone I decided to leave the room.

09/05/2014_04:20:40

It was a time that the each and every corner of the house was thirsty and silent except the back side of home near the Bedi. Because the group of Barayatri was about to leave and the cultural program was going to start. I did get myself drag to the silence corridor of the 1st floor.

The sister-in-law miss Manashree Sahoo was there. She was seating alone in the sofa. I came nearer to her pick the pillow out and did set next to her. I didn't know how to talk to a girl just below my age. I think she was the 1st unknown girl next to Elina that I was going to talk that day. She was so lonely and silent. I went nearer to her and did break the silence of the corridor. I want to explain the direct words that I told to her in local language.

Me: .

And sat just next to her

Me: ?

She was again silent

Me:+2 science ?

After a long time I get my answer back with a slow sweet voice

Mana:

Me: result ?

Mana:

Me: % mark ?

Mana:85 %

Me: Next ' ? BSc

Mana: agriculture form

Me: ' BVSc Agriculture Engineering?

Mana: Agriculture Engineering

...the conversion is all-over. But one thing happened that we together sat in the same position for a time of 20 minute.

Nitya nanda ojha came to the same place and advised both of us to have a sleep but none of us was willing to do so but finally she went away to have a rest and a few second latter I got into the another room to have a rest. But when we were sitting to-gather I heard some conversations firstly I thought they may be the bhaiya and bhabi but then I came to know that no that was my little sister baby and my brother in law Gyana. I don't think them wrong but it was wrong that they were in a room that night in a bed.

Then I slept on the same bed. And I didn't weak up until the clock did not sound that it was 08 am. I didn't want o get myself ready for the next program. Because in the next program the emotions was going to be run high. I never get myself refresh for this activity. Finally I gave up all the things from my mind and step forward to finish my daily activities. The thoughts of the emotions was going to hack my whole body I became a rock mentally and going to be the same physically.

I was in a room of the 1st floor and getting up my dress the suddenly a wave of crying touched to my ear drum. After I dressed up I sat down on the bed. At the very moment the bed was shared by Mana and I suddenly someone got into the room without a single knock this was Mami Dei it was his last disturb in this house, she was going to leave for her husband's. She asked me for a tight hub with the trembling voice. I gave her a tight hug a few drops of tears came in both of our eyes.

I came down with her and I tears in each and everybody's eye. But there was someone to whom the emotion didn't touch I don't want to take her name. I hate her... That's it...!                            09/05/2014_10:00:21