Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Suspects from Inspector statements and past happenings

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fro the talks of the inspector and Rubel saying what could be the connection to hide Pankhuri deliberately from Diwan Mansion is quite indicative towards the suspect, and i believe it to be Nilofer the first one as she has been avoiding Harish in the first place in Lucknow when he found about Ayesha, Pankhuri's look-alike. But then again now itseems to be all planned , if creatives go with the logic here...just read on why
Harish went to Lucknow for his shoot, but he went Ayesha house on the continiung approach from his fan Ruksaar ...which led him to the Nilofer house... and as inspector said they are looking for professional thieves who change their identity... and if you remember Nilofer was also not present and she went saying Dubai...maybe she has planned all this Ghaziabad .and now knowing Pankhuri's comeback, she will return to DM to fight for Ayesha's rights or maybe looting DM as her plan is failing... What say on this? So now if we go towards Nafisa, she too may be involved as she firstly tried to seduce Rubel with her antics ...so i have a doubt on her too ...and plus she was somewhere and then came to find a flat through Ayesha... 

So my three thieves are Nilofer, Nafisa and Ruksaar  ...but i dont think Ayesha is involved and even dont have idea about this... maybe she will die for Adi's happiness as her wish to save Pankhuri from any harm being done

So this is what i have to say? Now what are yours views on this and i definitely suspect Nilofer and Co  upto 80% and as with new entries in form of Driver and Nurse must be involved with them too...lets see though i maybe totally wrong here but this seems more plausible from recent happenings to mee atlest...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree,Nilofer actions always suspicious.