She is also playing a double role in the
show. Surbhi reportedly makes an
approximate amount Rs 75,000 per day.

www.fuzionproductions.com/highest-paid-tv-actresses-2014-pics/7/
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs
I wonder how much does it in euros? 
Highest paid Tv actress of 2014 is Sonali Bendre she has charged 4 lakh per epi for Balaji's new show opp Apurva Agnihotri
when compared to the previous one this article seems to be true .. the prev one whch came last month didnt incude ankita lokhande in top 10 list, i was like 😲 she hav been charging high for PR since long .. even sakshi, shweta r veterans they charge high but they hv given 7th or 8th positions .. Asha negi  charged high for EMA after winning NB she is in high demand as of now , so obviously she ll charge high .. so this arti seems to be true to me 😛 the latest news is that sonali is charging 4lakh per day, waaooo!! way to go sonali 😳
Sonali is a Bolly celebs... it seems so less compared to Bhai & AB Bachan.. she should be compared with them & Bhagyashree... Anyway SJ first show itself is 75K not bad... She can hike for her next show though... i was expecting she would get roughly 50K from 4lions LOL
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

Sonali is a Bolly celebs... it seems so less compared to Bhai & AB Bachan.. she should be compared with them & Bhagyashree... Anyway SJ first show itself is 75K not bad... She can hike for her next show though... i was expecting she would get roughly 50K from 4lions LOL

exactly  !! that shows SJ's demand in QH .. doing double role and having screen presence for 20 min in d show omg if SJ is not a newbie she would demand more than 75K .. she works even during sundays, so this much is afterall i would say .. and i feel JS strted getting increment in her pay since qh2 ... its like a 2nd show for her now 😛
^ tej I am expecting a price hike for SJ in next show... but She gets to earn from Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.. Different photoshoots... Zee events.. Thats huge for her... at least i think so...
@yaari  i know SJ is in demand right now, and i feel ZEE will give her another show after QH, they wont lose popular faces of ZEE anytime, thats wat happened wid Ankita, Asha, rubina . she have been working for ZEE since her punjab days, hosted shows in zee punjabi. did 2 daily punjabi soaps in ZEE, so yeah she wil be in high demand for the next few years too 😛 this is jst the starting years of her career, more yet to come 👍🏼 i want to see her as a host right aftr qh , then she can do another daily soap ⭐️
Originally posted by karan-007

Highest paid Tv actress of 2014 is Sonali Bendre she has charged 4 lakh per epi for Balaji's new show opp Apurva Agnihotri
Excited to see Sonali again onscreen after Shootout at Wadala filam