Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Sonali is a Bolly celebs... it seems so less compared to Bhai & AB Bachan.. she should be compared with them & Bhagyashree... Anyway SJ first show itself is 75K not bad... She can hike for her next show though... i was expecting she would get roughly 50K from 4lions LOL

Sonali Bendre is getting the highest paycheque that Balaji has ever given to a heroine n okiess of she is not counted as No 1 bcoz she ia Bolly celeb then the Highest Actress of 2014 is Radhika Madan she gets 83000 per epi for her show n paycheque of Divyanka has increased last month😊 Edited by karan-007 - 9 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Excited to see Sonali again onscreen after Shootout at Wadala filam 

I liked the promo of show plus m a big Apurva fan n loved his chem with Sonali in the promo
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ So what if their pay check increased? Anything to do with me? compare Sonali with Bhagyashree Madhuri Shilpa Tulip Vishal Seth Aashish Chowdry.. fair no? Compare SJ with tv celebs... just one show... & see other celebs no. of shows & no. of years they are doing shows in this industry... & i am not here to debate over who gets highest payment as if they will pay me 😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karan-007

Sonali Bendre is getting the highest paycheque that Balaji has ever given to a heroine n okiess of she is not counted as No 1 bcoz she ia Bolly celeb then the Highest Actress of 2014 is Radhika Madan she gets 83000 per epi for her show n paycheque of Divyanka has increased last month😊 

Karan Its true same I have heard abt Radhika. Divyanka is now fav of Ekta n her paycheck is been increased too much.

Plus Comparing to Salman n AB Sr. is different coz there is always difference of paychecks btw Male n Female both in BW or in Telly TV. Salman is the highest paid BW celebrity on Indian TV right now and after that its AB Sr.

Sonali is now highest paying celebrity with 4 lakh package in that new Like Ok show.
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

I liked the promo of show plus m a big Apurva fan n loved his chem with Sonali in the promo

That show is looking promising with that nok jhok of love btw them ðŸ˜†
Sonali is looking nice in promos ðŸ˜³
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

^ So what if their pay check increased? Anything to do with me? compare Sonali with Bhagyashree Madhuri Shilpa Tulip Vishal Seth Aashish Chowdry.. fair no? Compare SJ with tv celebs... just one show... & see other celebs no. of shows & no. of years they are doing shows in this industry... & i am not here to debate over who gets highest payment as if they will pay me 😆

yaari next time do read moi comment fully n then say n if yu wanna compare tv actress only then  Radhika Madan is a tv actress only n she is new as compared to Surbhi n m telling that bcoz yu said to compate how many years n nos of shows 

PS : I was not debating I was telling the facts which actress earns more but if it hurts or offends anyone then that wasn't moi intention😊
Edited by karan-007 - 9 years ago
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why  every day theses days   website  play  a quiz   kaun bana crorepati🤪🤣

no  actor  actress  will tell real  money they charge on india forums    varna  income tax  wale   😈

tan tan tan🤣
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

That show is looking promising with that nok jhok of love btw them ðŸ˜†
Sonali is looking nice in promos ðŸ˜³

sunny  kaunsa show    sonali aunty wala😳
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ummm...just went through some articles regarding how much tv celebs get paid and believe me 
haven't found any two articles in which the amount of salary matched ðŸ˜†

anyway,don't know how much true this article is or how much SJ actually gets paid...but honestly,i don't think gul pays her this much...it is not that she doesn't deserve but a celeb who hasn't even completed two years in this industry won't get paid this much...

not only her,even sanaya,nia,asha might not be making this amount of money...just few months ago i read somewhere that sanaya gets 40k per epi(in 2013 it was 35k)...it is not reasonable that her salary increased double in few months...about asha,she was not even a proper lead of the show which she has previously done...how can she make this much money??

Edited by tastahnin - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: typhoon

sunny  kaunsa show    sonali aunty wala😳

Aunty mat bol tu Sonali ko. She looks still young dekha kabhi tune ðŸ˜¡