Highest paid tv actresses of 2014 Surbhi Jyoti 75K - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
And why shouldn't Surbhi get payed this much?  I'm sure she deserves this and even more for all the hard work she puts into the show. Plus, it's her pay and not ours,  so it shouldn't be of a concern to anyone for that matter!  
Originally posted by nkapoora0

SJ doesn't deserve that much because none of the tv actresses get paid this much! Unless Goddess Sj is a special case!? Only a few experienced actresses like sakshi get paid this sort of amount!

stfu 

Phew I've wanted to say that for sooo long.

SJ doesn't deserve that much because none of the tv actresses get paid this much! Unless Goddess Sj is a special case!? Only a few experienced actresses like sakshi get paid this sort of amount!

Do you work as SJ'S PA to know how much she earns or her work schedules or what she deserves or don't deserve?  Or are you in Zee corporate management who handles SJ'S pay? If yes, Hail Queen! If no, just yaada yaada and myob!
I saw many articles about earning recently.. which has more or less 2/3K difference... Payment scenerio has changed... There was a time not in TV but on Films too... TV is getting bigger... QH's cost shows it that its casts gets high amount...
No offence to Divyanka but i have not seen her name in any list... how much increased? may ne enough to be in top10 coz SP actresses gets so less than they deserves... like their top rated shows actors no where in the list... about Radhika.. good if she earns so... but i did not see any link.. can anyone give me? plus i refuse to believe colors giving this amount to her much higher than Drashti Sanaya or even Preteeka.. & Balaji would pay her higher than Diviya when her performance is being highly criticized... anyway as this post about SJ... i am happy that she gets what she deserves in fact from first show itself... i believe she can hike it to 100K for her next show...
this thread is still zindaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

ab tak ek aur  article aa gaya hoga  πŸ˜†
Sonali is the highest paid actress ATM no doubt πŸ₯³

@kulfibai---u should have told yourself the exact same thing when u were bashing actors based on crap made up in your head! No?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Dunno what the heck you're talking about but I tell myself to shut the f**k up all the time. I try not to talk shit about others but hey, I'm human and I make mistakes. But when I feel like I'm going overboard and starting to sound like a bitch I tell myself to stfu. 

You should try it some time too, O Wise One :) 
Kis baat pe ur fighting Tanvi and NKapoora0 😲
Originally posted by KulfiBai

stfu 

Phew I've wanted to say that for sooo long.

best reply..but for wrong person who does not understand anything other than bashing sj and her fans or praising her fav..
Originally posted by Gayu-Sahil

best reply..but for wrong person who does not understand anything other than bashing sj and her fans or praising her fav..

You're right. Uh who am I kidding, my words are wasted on this girl anyway.