Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

haan jaise tu kabhi young thi aur aaj old hain πŸ‘ πŸ€£

jaise ki tu  hamesha  bhuddha tah  sur  rahega  πŸ˜‘🀣
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello O Wise One! I'm sure you're stalking this thread like you stalk probably a thousand more. So let me reply to your lovely PM here because my WL doesn't allow me to send PMs unfortunately.

So let's see, this is the lovely PM you sent me:

nkapoora0 
Groupbie

nkapoora0

IP Logged |       Posted: 16 September 2014 at 4:59am
CC: KulfiBai

u bash ksg and jen all the frikin time based on made up shit by u and ur frikin fanbots, what right do u have to say to anything to me?? have a good look at yourself before dissing others, i am sorry if i don't like ur manly looking untalented sj, u can't force people to like her, i am sure they are many out there who don't like her, or even know of her for that matter, get out of ur lala land, u bash ksg based on stuff that is not even true, yet u have the audacity to diss other fan groups, why can't u observe urself before dissing others? i would have replied to u in the thread but right now my post limit is over, any new stories u and ur psycho fan group made about kajen?? how ksg faked his love for jen?? how sj is such a bechari?? huh?? 

u probs might ignore this pm of mine, but i am writing whatever i felt, can't believe people like u can act so high-handed in spite of being so silly! U r lucky to have so much support on the qh forum, however that does not make ur actions right

First of all...get a f**king dictionary. 

Second of all...grow up. 

Third of all. Where did kajen come from? You seem to be deluded into thinking all Surbhi fans care about is kajen? :S

Fourth of all, I honestly can't be stuffed responding to your bullshit, so good-night! Real Madrid is versing FC Basel tomorrow and I need to get up in time to watch the match! Have a nice life :D 
Edited by KulfiBai - 9 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: typhoon

karan
πŸ˜†   haan yaar  we should  enjoy the show   and  keep  loving  our favourite   actors😳

but  why fight over what they earn   which  is driven by media speculation any ways  naπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

frankly yaar I don't want to fight who earns more or less bcoz even if a heroine earns 50000 per epi wo bhi bahut hota hai πŸ˜Š n I said the income of Sonali Bendre n Radika Madan bcoz I had heard of it there wasn't any intention to fight even m a surbhi fan πŸ˜Š
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

sunny   wohi tu all r fake articles   nothing close to realityπŸ˜†

phir bhi yaha pe sab fight karte hainunn fake artiles pe jaise apne ko mil rahi ho wo salary πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

jaise ki tu  hamesha  bhuddha tah  sur  rahega  πŸ˜‘🀣

Mein toh hamesha jawaan hi rahunga mere pass wo raaz hain jisse jawaan hi rehte hain πŸ˜Ž 
typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan-007

frankly yaar I don't want to fight who earns more or less bcoz even if a heroine earns 50000 per epi wo bhi bahut hota hai πŸ˜Š n I said the income of Sonali Bendre n Radika Madan bcoz I had heard of it there wasn't any intention to fight even m a surbhi fan πŸ˜Š

haan   so true  kamai  kiss  ki  air  fight  dusre kare  badi na insafi hai yeπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

all popular  heroines  would be in  40000  to 80000  bracket   roughly  πŸ˜†  

sonali  bendre is a  bollywood c elebrity  πŸ˜³
typhoon thumbnail

phir bhi yaha pe sab fight karte hainunn fake artiles pe jaise apne ko mil rahi ho wo salary πŸ˜†

hum  tu fight nahi akrte  dekh πŸ˜³πŸ€£    salary  celebs  ki  hum kyo ladeπŸ˜›
typhoon thumbnail

Mein toh hamesha jawaan hi rahunga mere pass wo raaz hain jisse jawaan hi rehte hain πŸ˜Ž 

chal bey  bhuddhe bander  gulati mat marrπŸ˜‰  kahi  haddia  na chatatk jayeπŸ˜†πŸ€£
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nkapoora00

It is not a delusion it is the truth! I have proof! U Urself sent me a pm telling me how KSG is having an extra marital affair with Ur precious! Delusion ki hadh! I have also seen u bitch bout kajen number of times! So go and look at yourself before dissing others for simple things like not believing the article on SJ's salary!

I don't need a dictionary, this is the bet, I am not writing an essay for university! U get Ur common sense skills checked out before asking people to use a dictionary!

'My precious'? I call my neighbour's dog Molly that and last I checked KSG wasn't having an affair with her.

If you mean SJ then I have no idea what you're talking about. Although I had heard he was having an affair with 'someone' but I also heard Jen was having an affair with someone in the SC team so it's like some giant orgy and everyone's just banging everyone I guess πŸ˜† That was the PM.

Ahh tbh you tire me. My life is too precious to be getting a headache over celebs and their lives and fighting with fanatic virtual strangers like yourself.

Now really good night. You can mouth off all you want I'm out.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

hum  tu fight nahi akrte  dekh πŸ˜³πŸ€£    salary  celebs  ki  hum kyo ladeπŸ˜›

haan tu toh Chetna sirf mere se fight karti hain bewdi πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£
faltu mein ladte hain inn sab cheezo ke liye jab koi lena dena hi nahi inn sab se πŸ˜†