Highest paid tv actresses of 2014 Surbhi Jyoti 75K - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by typhoon

chal bey  bhuddhe bander  gulati mat marrπŸ˜‰  kahi  haddia  na chatatk jayeπŸ˜†πŸ€£
aye chal cut le tu chipkali πŸ€£  tum jaise buddhiyon ki hoti hongi wo mere jaise gabru jawan munde ki nahi πŸ˜Ž 
Originally posted by Nkapoora00

@kulfibai-- u r a liar like ur fav celeb! Let me see if i have saved that pm or not, u should pray that i don't have it!! Frikin liar! U urself wrote that sj and ksg were having an affair, and that is why ksg left the show, and how u got hints of it when u visited them on the sets, and blah blah, on top of it u bitched about kajen with ur other friends how they are faking being in love, i hope i have all this shit with me, and i will show it!

are you even for real? what difference it makes even if they are lying? may be sj is lying or any other person lying what is the problem? we cant expect whole world like we want..it is their life..why you take so much tension for this..girl there is lot of world beyond actors and their fans..
Edited by Gayu-Sahil - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoora0

@kulfi-bai

u r a liar like ur fav celeb! Let me see if i have saved that pm or not, u should pray that i don't have it!! Frikin liar! U urself wrote that sj and ksg were having an affair, and that is why ksg left the show, and how u got hints of it when u visited them on the sets, and blah blah, on top of it u bitched about kajen with ur other friends how they are faking being in love, i hope i have all this shit with me, and i will show it!

Am looking forward to reading that PM, please search properly! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nkapoora0

I will try my best don't worry! Anyway most of the proof could be found in Ur chitchat clubs! Especially the Sj one! U guys constantly create rumours about KSG and SJ being attracted to each other and Jen being jealous and just recently u implied that SJ is dating zorawar on a rebound! That is how delusional
U guys are! Deny it as much as u want' the truth will remain the truth! U guys are being confident because u know I have been banned and think that the pm has been deleted! But I might still have it!? Who knows!? U guys r hypocrites u can say whatever the shit about KSG and Jen but no one can utter a word against Ur Goddess!

Three words.

GET. A. LIFE.

If only you understand the meaning! πŸ˜†

P.S: Your stalking job is commendable! πŸ‘

P.P.S: This girl shares the same first name as mine...Irony of ironies! πŸ˜†
^
you seriously need to get a life. your obsessive hatred for SJ and adoration for KSG and jennifer is borderline unhealthy. step outside for a while. some fresh air will do you good.
Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..Dil zid pe adaa hai, oo oo..Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..Tera shauq chadha hai, oo.. oo o..
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..Dil zid pe adaa hai, oo oo..Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..Tera shauq chadha hai, oo.. oo o..
nice songπŸ˜›...
one can make a serial based on the comments of this topic πŸ€”