Posted: 9 years ago
I watch the show in bits but some recent developments made me confused, so I need someone to answer these questions;
1. Were Adi and Ayesha in love?

2. Has Pankhuri really came back? 

3. Where has Ayesha gone now?

4. Adi is with whom? Pankhuri or Ayesha?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

I watch the show in bits but some recent developments made me confused, so I need someone to answer these questions;

1. Were Adi and Ayesha in love?

2. Has Pankhuri really came back? 

3. Where has Ayesha gone now?

4. Adi is with whom? Pankhuri or Ayesha?

1.No,Adi never loved Ayesha and he treats her as a good friend,thats it.As for the Ayesha concerned,yes Ayesha loves Adi and its onesided as Adi loves only Pankhu.

2.Yes,Pankhu came back.You should and must watch the Sep 12th and 13th episode  of Pankhuri's returns and memorable moment in history of PKDH.Nakuul.Disha and entire cast acted so well.PKDH lovers should not miss the episode at all.But,Pankhu is in coma and her life in danger.Mystery behind her hidden track.

3.Ayesha still in diwan mansion and as per the spoliers she will leave mansion and go aways from Adi's life.But need to wait and watch on Ayesha track as pankhu came back 1 day back only.

4.Ofcourse,Adi is with Pankhu and he will be taking care of her.As i said above,pankhu returned 1 day before and upcoming track will be good as will see PAYA's chemistry again after long 4 months.

Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

1.No,Adi never loved Ayesha and he treats her as a good friend,thats it.As for the Ayesha concerned,yes Ayesha loves Adi and its onesided as Adi loves only Pankhu.

2.Yes,Pankhu came back.You should and must watch the Sep 12th and 13th episode  of Pankhuri's returns and memorable moment in history of PKDH.Nakuul.Disha and entire cast acted so well.PKDH lovers should not miss the episode at all.But,Pankhu is in coma and her life in danger.Mystery behind her hidden track.

3.Ayesha still in diwan mansion and as per the spoliers she will leave mansion and go aways from Adi's life.But need to wait and watch on Ayesha track as pankhu came back 1 day back only.

4.Ofcourse,Adi is with Pankhu and he will be taking care of her.As i said above,pankhu returned 1 day before and upcoming track will be good as will see PAYA's chemistry again after long 4 months.

Thanks for answering the questions!!😃😳 I missed PaYa too, but will miss Ayesha! She's a nice girl and she deserves better!😃