Do you trust me Soorajji

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally on Sat Sandhya asked Sooraj the question I have been waiting to hear. Did Sooraj trust her. Really Sandhya Sooraj's trust is very important to you. I know husband's trust is of utmost importance to every woman. But to you. Does it really matter.
Why didn't you go running to Bhabo asking her if she trusted you enough. It is her trust that you need to keep right. If you have to choose between Sooraj's trust and Bhabo's trust  you want Bhabo's trust right.
Remember Sandhya the way Sooraj pleaded with you to win SBC. Without thinking twice that time he had placed his complete trust on you when he gave that last matka to Bhabo. His dreams, his aspirations everything depended upon you. You very well knew the man who had not wanted anything or dreamed anything for himself wanted to see you IPS. It has become his wish, his goal.

Yet without trusting him enough, you decided to break those dreams for Bhabo. You couldn't trust him that day right if you upheld his trust , he will stand by you, he will ensure Bhabo will never be able to raise a finger at you. No you couldn't trust him. He had to plead to you and then SRK had to tell Sandhya if you don't win today Sun will set before time.

Now wait, wait and watch. The same trust you decided to throw away for Bhabo, you will yearn to get it back.
The trust which Bhabo tried to take away from Sooraj, she will stand mute as her world will crumble when Sooraj will question his Sandhya.

I am interested now completely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suraj will question Sandy ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
btw.. welcome back πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love the way you express yourself shruthi
your command over the language
agree with the fact or not but  loved your postπŸ‘πŸΌ
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya asking Suraj 'Do u trust me' makes sense.  As IPS offcer who is in-charge of RK, she has to ask him whether he trusts her enough so he is not worried.  Sandhya is not an oridinary woman.  from the beginning she wanted to be IPS officer more than a wife, bahu etc but due to her circumstances, she got pulled into this marraige which took her a while to adjsut and start to love Suraj.  Once she did that, she always loved him whole heartedly but she knew Suraj weakness is his family especially Bhabo.  He is not able to enjoy his life fully without her and family so she did what she thought is right.  She never told on Bhabo to Suraj.  How many times do we see that?  She could have used his love to her advantage but she never tried and will never try/.  She promised Bhabo once that she will never come between her and Suraj and she will keep that promise because she is different.  She will not stand if other woman will come between her and Suraj but she will never come between Suraj and Bhabo.  As long as Suraj weekness is Bhabo, Sandhya has to always ask him that question.  Remember 15 days out of RP, how miserable he was.  But Sandhya stood by him.  My openion she behaves the way she does is all because of Suraj's weakness toward his mom.  big mama's boy.