Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKDH Can't end-Hope its Rumour as PAYA just back after long 4 months

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope its just a Rumour as PAYA just back after long 4 months.

PKDH is a unique concept of friendship and love story of 2 couples Adi/Pankhu and which is Top show ever.Nakuul,Disha and entire cast is superb talented.This serial is not like other stupid saas-bahu saga's.

CVs had to kill Pankhu for the stupid starplus nai soch concept.TRP's wouldn;t have affected if they had not killed PAnkhu and PAYA.

Long way to go as we missed amazing chemistry of PAYA from past 4 months.

It is now on track and We want to see our amazing couple PAYA's love story many many years.

Love u PAYA/NASHA.You Rock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Who said it's ending? Honestly they damaged it so if it ends that won't surprise me. TRPs will tell the tale.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry dear. If there is a rise in TRP it will not end. And I am sure that after Pankhuri's return TRPs are sure to rise. So stay clam.
Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

Hope its just a Rumour as PAYA just back after long 4 months.

PKDH is a unique concept of friendship and love story of 2 couples Adi/Pankhu and which is Top show ever.Nakuul,Disha and entire cast is superb talented.This serial is not like other stupid saas-bahu saga's.

CVs had to kill Pankhu for the stupid starplus nai soch concept.TRP's wouldn;t have affected if they had not killed PAnkhu and PAYA.

Long way to go as we missed amazing chemistry of PAYA from past 4 months.

It is now on track and We want to see our amazing couple PAYA's love story many many years.

Love u PAYA/NASHA.You Rock.

This show was going to go off air but cv's had to bring pankhuri back, if bringing pankhuri back and the new track dont increase the trp then the show will go off air. No need to worry the show is slowly climbing the trp ladder as it increased last week 😊
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where does it say this?? who said this?? where are these rumours from??
_Nish_ thumbnail
no don't worry guys...the show will last longer than December!!!
I am keeping faith again in the PH...they made one mistake by dragging this track too long but Pankhuri is back things will be sorted!! Viewers have begun watching again and I'm confident about TRPs too!!!😊 Don't worry!!!
_Nish_ thumbnail
omg every time I hear this rumour my heart half stops...
PKDH wont end yet!!!!!!
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
PKDH gets extension till Dec 
http://www.desirulez.net/threads/685327-Star-Plus-Pyaar-Ka-Dard-Hai-gets-an-extension-till-December