AnSh Mini SS: HumSafar Thread #1

Posted: 9 years ago

AnSh Mini SS: HumSafar

Plot: Anandi is a single mother of 3 years old Ananya. She had come out of a violent marriage when her daughter was 6 months old. Shiv Raj Shekhar is an affluent business man in Udaipur. He was married to his college sweetheart Ashima who passed away in a car crash. Anandi and Shiv had crossed paths in the past, are connected in the present. What does the future hold for them?

Characters:

Anandi Singh, 24 years old is a teacher in the primary section of the Prem Kishore Shekhar School for Girls at Udaipur. She is a very hard working, loving and a strong single woman. Her family includes of her mother Sumitra and her daughter 3 years old daughter Ananya.

Shiv Raj Shekhar, 29 years old is an affluent business man. He is also very lonely and rude to everyone around him. His wife, the love of his life was taken away from him on one rainy night when a drunken driver hit their car. His mother Ira is his only family.

Ananya Singh, 3 years of age is a very lively girl. She is as sweet and innocent as any angel her age. Her mother means the world to her as she does to her. Her mother had given her everything she could ever want. All, the little girl ever wanted was a father. Ananya would give away everything she owned if only... 

Irawati Shekhar, 52 years old is the Trustee and Principal of Prem Kishore Shekhar school for girls. Her son mean everything to her but he doesn't even give her a look. She keeps quiet and in silence weeps for her son who has become a machine. All she wants is happiness for him.

Sumitra Singh, 50 years old is a social activist. She fights for the rights of women and also runs a shelter for all aged women who have suffered from domestic abuse. Her life changed when her daughter and granddaughter entered her life. All she wants is now for their life to change and for them to live happily.

This story is about two mothers looking for the happiness of their own child and a child craving to have a loving doting father. Will the mothers find happiness for their own child? Will the child who has a loving mother find a father who will love her equally? Will the man and in woman whose life their mothers want to change allow and accept the change? Will there be a happily ever after for everyone?

Note: General Plot was provided by fatema22.

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
Very Interesting plot . Please continue 👏👏

Originally posted by Anjujag

Very Interesting plot . Please continue 👏👏

Thanks I hope this is not just a book mark and you will respond to the other chapters

oh...wow...seems nice...
luking forward...
how many chaps for this
thank u so much for starting a new one
🤗
thanks fathima for giving a super gud idea
🤗

Originally posted by HemaG

shit i m late

Better late than never

oh...wow...seems nice...
luking forward...

how many chaps for this

Thank you

mini 5 chaps

thank u so much for starting a new one
🤗
thanks fathima for giving a super gud idea

🤗

All depends on the response

If it is bad then you might search for me to kill me

No matter who much I loved fatema's concept if I do not get appreciation for the hard work I put in bye bye ss

yay another ss!! i love the plot and i'm looking forwards to the updates 😊