Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Hey guys  watch Akbari Asghari if u wanna watch Fawad as a local,cheap & funny villager...he was awesome!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is the OST of the same...

This show has both FAWAD and IMRAN. πŸ˜²
*Dies of happiness*
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwishCrawley

This show has both FAWAD and IMRAN. πŸ˜²
*Dies of happiness*

hah...yeah..even i was dancing with joy!!😳

Akbari-Sanam Baloch
Aghari-Humaima Malick

Akbar-Imran abbas
Asghar-Fawad

The best cast!!⭐️
I loved the show!!πŸ˜ƒ
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Swish
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually the whole indian jodis, I hear its far worse with Ekta's shows were their are loopholes of ten marriages, murder, body doubles, and other nonsense but that is true it might take a week or two for a marriage to happen, God forbid if they don't want to add in the mystery fiance, girlfriend, lover, or some other nonsense like they did for Shranal.

I understood as to why it created such a big deal...it was the CV's attempt in creating conflict which in retrospect could have been diverted elsewhere. If they created conflict with Jaya and Ashish's relationship and tested their dynamics or any other characters dynamics they didn't have to pull Amrit and Ishaan against Kunal and Shraddha's relationship. 

I actually really loved Rangrasiya...especially for Sanaya's and Ashish's pair and the story in the beginning was interesting and intriguing but of course...writers, CV's, and PH's chase for TRP's seems to slowly ruin things...but it wasn't so bad as compared to most shows so its okay. 
Aww love you too dear and oops I hope I didn't write another essayπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

hah...yeah..even i was dancing with joy!!😳

Akbari-Sanam Baloch
Aghari-Humaima Malick

Akbar-Imran abbas
Asghar-Fawad

The best cast!!⭐️
I loved the show!!πŸ˜ƒ

Arre haan you have told me about this show. yeh serial bhi acha hai.

Hey Imran Abbas is the Creature 3D movie hero right? He is looking so dull in that film.To my bad luck i watched that film on Sunday. I didnt like it.

I am waiting for khubsurat to release. But Bangalore RJ's have rejected the movie completely with negative reviews. maine khud ek FM rj ko suna. Even though i will watch that film,that too in this weekend only.

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nabni

Arre haan you have told me about this show. yeh serial bhi acha hai.

Hey Imran Abbas is the Creature 3D movie hero right? He is looking so dull in that film.To my bad luck i watched that film on Sunday. I didnt like it.

Yeah ...he'z the same guy!!
How was Bips?

I am waiting for khubsurat to release. But Bangalore RJ's have rejected the movie completely with negative reviews. maine khud ek FM rj ko suna. Even though i will watch that film,that too in this weekend only.

Don't go by the reviews!!😳