Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Abhi Na Jao Chodkar Ki Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi :'( (SwaRon Post)

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As The live in phase finally came to an end today loved the SwaRon convo while Sharon left.The more we are going to miss them seeing in the same house together the more they are gonna miss each other 😭.It was short lived but sweet 😊
Sharon " Roj tumhe goodmorning kehna,college jane se pehle bye bolna,late night convos .sab miss karungi"
Swayam "Tumhe ro bed pe sote hue chup chiupke dekhne,tumhare liye roj breakfast banana,roj tumhe is ghar mein dekhne ki adat ho chuki hai..ab bahut miss karunga" (And we cannot forget the hot shower romance 😉,the way he made her sleep by brushing his hands thru her hair,their dining table convos,teh way he picked her up in his arms to the bed...)

The way he brushed his nose onto her cheeks.^__^

A very short convo but was meaningful and ended with a miss you hug.
All good things come to an end and so did this phase.Really Hope after Sharon comes back SwaRon will have good screenspace and we will get to see them for a ample amount of time .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why mrp came back... 😭
cscs thumbnail
loved SwaRon convo 😊
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cscs

loved SwaRon convo 😊

the only good thing of today's episode. I loved when Swayam said - "tumhare sone k baad tumhe chupkar jhak kar dekhna" 

--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol. They DID NOT SHOW ANYTHING whatever was said in these dialogues and which could have actually made this LIVE IN look like a LIVE IN and made it more meaningful n beautiful too. Not even 1% of it was shown, which was utter disappointing.

Glad at least these are included in dialogues.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ur title is awsmmm...  😃

i wish yeh live in kuch aur din chalta...  😭
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you Shreya
Really love their small sweet and meaningful convo ❤️
Finally their live-in relationship comes to an end but I am happy we have get few good scenes that we had always wanted like Shower romance and This phase of their story will cherish forever 😳