Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: LavaLips___

Damn πŸ˜†

I don't know what it has to take for HNY team to impress you πŸ˜‰

They did impress me with Manwa, again the song πŸ˜‰and that heist instrumental is fantastic as well.

And if it is a comfort I don't like anything Honey Singh, ever.
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

I have been stating nothing but the harsh truth.πŸ˜†

If you don't believe me, have a listen for yourself.

I did and i loved at least 4 songs;absolutely LOVED  so either mere kaan kharab ho gaye or we have much different taste in music πŸ˜Š
-Arsal- thumbnail
Oh and the electronic BG of India Walle is superb as well.Its quite catchy.

They should have used that in the movie.It way better than the other.Makes the song worth a listen.

-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You have been hating on everything HNY has to offer πŸ˜†

You should know...πŸ˜‰
-Arsal- thumbnail

I did and i loved at least 4 songs;absolutely LOVED  so either mere kaan kharab ho gaye or we have much different taste in music πŸ˜Š

Well, I won't say I loved but I liked two as well.

And the electronic of India Wale is awesome.Thumbs up to them for that.

-RaeesRiks- thumbnail

Damn πŸ˜†

I don't know what it has to take for HNY team to impress you πŸ˜‰

Just Replace SRK by AKπŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Listened all the songs back to back.
1. Manwa Laage - Beautiful song! I loved the light and breezy lyrics. Music is sooo soothing! Also, i'd give it 10/10 on ogling front. If you know what i mean. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

2. India Waale - Its the main event song i guess and it's good. Especially if you listen it more than once, it's quite catchy. Its gonna become Dance Anthem no doubt. πŸ˜³

3. Satakli - OMG!! This song is sooo damn good! I completely loved it! Already listened it 10 times! Sukhwinder has done it again! I just hope it is pictured on SRK and Only SRK! (Plus his sexy abs and stubble) β˜ΊοΈ Definitely a chartbuster. My favorite! 

4. Kamlee - I was apprehensive to listen this song at first (The Kat one Kamlee song was such a huge disappointment for me!) But... whoa! This one is fab! Kanika has such a peppy, sexy voice. The beats are similar to Baby Doll but its better. And Dr. Zeus rapping gives it a sexy touch. Im just waiting to see Farah's choreography. The little teaser of this song is launched and Dips look hot! Lets see, how the dance comes out. Overall, i loved the song!πŸ‘πŸΌ

5. Nonsense Ki Night - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...This one is a hilarious song! 'Who has stick...his is buffalo' πŸ€£ And many more rib tickling phrases! Mika has such average but extraordinary voice. 
'All is in the well...o baki duniya go to hell!'πŸ˜†

6. Dance like Chammiya Style - Ooohhh... Sunidhi's voice... Extremely sensuous song! I bet its pictured on Dips-SRK. 
'Ho ke zara naughty baby...dance like a chammiya...' Wont be a chartbuster like Kamlee or Satakli, but its really good. 

7. Sharbi - Uh...umm... i honestly dunno what to say. It's pure typical Disco wala Punjabi song. Dhinchak beats and all but Im ot exactly a big fan of such songs...though all right...maybe it was needed? Arghh i dunno. Listen it yourself and decide. I am confused. πŸ€”

8. Lovely - It contains a slower version of Manawa Laage. BEAUTIFUL! I find it more better than the original πŸ˜³ Sooo soothing and fresh...hmmm...❀️ It contains Radhe Radhe first para plus... A DIALOGUE IN SHAHRUKH'S SOUL PIERCING VOICE...yes!! Then,  Indiawale song in a different beat... and again a faster version of Mnawa Laage...I guess its sort of medley. A peppy medley. 

Overall, im more than satisfied with the whole album! Especially, Manwa Laage, Satakli and Kamlee. AWESOME songs!

P.S. A BIG MISTAKE!! Lovely is not the medley. Sorry. Wrong one. Lovely is Kamlee. Its just Lovely instead of Kamlee. Better. The one i heard earlier is the medley. Sorry. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Piyuu_SRK - 9 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Piyuu_SRK

Listened all the songs back to back.

1. Manwa Laage - Beautiful song! I loved the light and breezy lyrics. Music is sooo soothing! Also, i'd give it 10/10 on ogling front. If you know what i mean. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

2. India Waale - Its the main event song i guess and it's good. Especially if you listen it more than once, it's quite catchy. Its gonna become Dance Anthem no doubt. πŸ˜³

3. Satakli - OMG!! This song is sooo damn good! I completely loved it! Already listened it 10 times! Sukhwinder has done it again! I just hope it is pictured on SRK and Only SRK! (Plus his sexy abs and stubble) β˜ΊοΈ Definitely a chartbuster. My favorite! 

4. Kamlee - I was apprehensive to listen this song at first (The Kat one Kamlee song was such a huge disappointment for me!) But... whoa! This one is fab! Kanika has such a peppy, sexy voice. The beats are similar to Baby Doll but its better. And Dr. Zeus rapping gives it a sexy touch. Im just waiting to see Farah's choreography. The little teaser of this song is launched and Dips look hot! Lets see, how the dance comes out. Overall, i loved the song!πŸ‘πŸΌ

5. Nonsense Ki Night - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...This one is a hilarious song! 'Who has stick...his is buffalo' πŸ€£ And many more rib tickling phrases! Mika has such average but extraordinary voice. 
'All is in the well...o baki duniya go to hell!'πŸ˜†

6. Dance like Chammiya Style - Ooohhh... Sunidhi's voice... Extremely sensuous song! I bet its pictured on Dips-SRK. 
'Ho ke zara naughty baby...dance like a chammiya...' Wont be a chartbuster like Kamlee or Satakli, but its really good. 

7. Sharbi - Uh...umm... i honestly dunno what to say. It's pure typical Disco wala Punjabi song. Dhinchak beats and all but Im ot exactly a big fan of such songs...though all right...maybe it was needed? Arghh i dunno. Listen it yourself and decide. I am confused. πŸ€”

8. Lovely - It contains a slower version of Manawa Laage. BEAUTIFUL! I find it more better than the original πŸ˜³ Sooo soothing and fresh...hmmm...❀️ It contains Radhe Radhe first para plus... A DIALOGUE IN SHAHRUKH'S SOUL PIERCING VOICE...yes!! Then,  Indiawale song in a different beat... and again a faster version of Mnawa Laage...I guess its sort of medley. A peppy medley. 

Overall, im more than satisfied with the whole album! Especially, Manwa Laage, Satakli and Kamlee. AWESOME songs!

its "fateh" not Dr zeus dr zeus is the producer/composer of the song
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Satakli>ManwaLaage>Lovely/Kamli>IndiaWaale>SharabhiπŸ‘πŸΌ

Didnt like Noinsense ki NightπŸ˜”
Edited by -RaeesRiks- - 9 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaeesRiks-

Just Replace SRK by AKπŸ˜†

Nah, Aamir is my fav but trust me if this was PK's album I would have said the same.

Okay maybe given it .5 higher πŸ˜†but still I would have called it poor.