Posted: 9 years ago
sharabi is good :) 
365 din me 364 nahi peeta,Happy new year din peeli toh kitta πŸ˜†
Dancing like a chammiya is quite hummable!
Surprise package...good song😳
Originally posted by Piyuu_SRK

Listened all the songs back to back.
1. Manwa Laage - Beautiful song! I loved the light and breezy lyrics. Music is sooo soothing! Also, i'd give it 10/10 on ogling front. If you know what i mean. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

2. India Waale - Its the main event song i guess and it's good. Especially if you listen it more than once, it's quite catchy. Its gonna become Dance Anthem no doubt. πŸ˜³

3. Satakli - OMG!! This song is sooo damn good! I completely loved it! Already listened it 10 times! Sukhwinder has done it again! I just hope it is pictured on SRK and Only SRK! (Plus his sexy abs and stubble) β˜ΊοΈ Definitely a chartbuster. My favorite! 

4. Kamlee - I was apprehensive to listen this song at first (The Kat one Kamlee song was such a huge disappointment for me!) But... whoa! This one is fab! Kanika has such a peppy, sexy voice. The beats are similar to Baby Doll but its better. And Dr. Zeus rapping gives it a sexy touch. Im just waiting to see Farah's choreography. The little teaser of this song is launched and Dips look hot! Lets see, how the dance comes out. Overall, i loved the song!πŸ‘πŸΌ

5. Nonsense Ki Night - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...This one is a hilarious song! 'Who has stick...his is buffalo' πŸ€£ And many more rib tickling phrases! Mika has such average but extraordinary voice. 
'All is in the well...o baki duniya go to hell!'πŸ˜†

6. Dance like Chammiya Style - Ooohhh... Sunidhi's voice... Extremely sensuous song! I bet its pictured on Dips-SRK. 
'Ho ke zara naughty baby...dance like a chammiya...' Wont be a chartbuster like Kamlee or Satakli, but its really good. 

7. Sharbi - Uh...umm... i honestly dunno what to say. It's pure typical Disco wala Punjabi song. Dhinchak beats and all but Im ot exactly a big fan of such songs...though all right...maybe it was needed? Arghh i dunno. Listen it yourself and decide. I am confused. πŸ€”

8. Lovely - It contains a slower version of Manawa Laage. BEAUTIFUL! I find it more better than the original πŸ˜³ Sooo soothing and fresh...hmmm...❀️ It contains Radhe Radhe first para plus... A DIALOGUE IN SHAHRUKH'S SOUL PIERCING VOICE...yes!! Then,  Indiawale song in a different beat... and again a faster version of Mnawa Laage...I guess its sort of medley. A peppy medley. 

Overall, im more than satisfied with the whole album! Especially, Manwa Laage, Satakli and Kamlee. AWESOME songs!

+1 Manwa Lage and Lovely are my favs
Did Dr. Zeus just do a song with Kanika months after he accused her of lifting his composition BabyDoll and taking it to Meet Bros? πŸ˜•
Lovely !!!
I liked majority of the songs apart from nonsense ki night and sharaabi they were just ok .
Manwa laage tops the list πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by bramcote46 - 9 years ago
farah is capable of making average songs hit. she is still a champ when it comes to picturising a song. haven't yet heard the music, but keep this mind all.
I'm downloading now . will get back for reviews
I'm just not feeling it..apart from Manwa Laage and Kamlee i don't really like anything. Will try to listen to it again in the morning.  Edited by Humsafar. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

I'm downloading now . will get back for reviews
Could you share the link from where we can download the album ?😳
Manwa laage,Nonsense ki night are the best songs