Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Unnecessary drama bcz of third parties!

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now i am sure there is no debt issue of Mommy Rai Prakash. She is just fooling around her daughter just like Cvs are fooling around us with SwaRon story. -_-

If she was in serious financial crisis, then she would not have been distributing cheques to the opposite team members. Bribing Karma proves that she is simply lying about the financial mess.

The other problem is the new detective in town, Huma. This girl has no other work apart from following people, interfering in other's life and eavesdropping. Now she will get to know about MRP plans and without thinking she will accuse Sharon for all this mess.

I just hope we SwaRon don't have any MU because of mommy or Huma _/\_
Swayam should believe Sharon as he know about MRP's brilliant plans and ideas.

Just want their relationship to be shown strong in this crisis situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How come Vrushika is in precap.Is she back that soon? She said she left for 4 days, then? Well its good if she is back. Sharon doing romantic dance wala spoiler is a lollipop I guess. I think both of them will just casually dance just like "puche jo koi toh tera naam" kind of dance. (I hope I m wrong). Huma is so irritating , Swayam just few mins ago told her not to hear or judge a person by adhi ahuri baatein but the very next moment she did that. kisi ka bhi fon aaye karma k phon pe why is she bothered? harkaton se baaz nahi aane wali hai Huma...adat se majboor. ðŸ˜¡

Swaron scene was so so cute. Behaved like husband wife. 😳

Gang scene was good but cud have been better. Karma came and interrupted when they were all teasiing Swayam.Wanted to see more of Swayam's reaction but Karma . 😡

again Swayam did not attend Sharon's call becoz he was busy talking to Huma. God aise scenes kyun dete hai CVs which is not possible. why wil Swayam not attend Sharon's phone call.Aisa bhi kya imp baat kar raha tha woh Huma se?😡 Edited by cutiee0034 - 9 years ago
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed.Today again sharon got angry coz of this huma..stupid mus again coz of this chick ðŸ˜¡
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cvs please stop forcing these newbies to SwaRon scenes...TIRED of this.. BULLCRAP of newbies nonsense into SwaRon always..why falthu ke scenes which is just butchering the characters of Swayam-Sharon?? Sharon will be always important for Swayam NOT ANY OTHER person . Please keep this in mind.Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 9 years ago
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Again this chick causing MUs for SS ðŸ¤¢. Please keep Huma far far away from SwaRon what part of this do you not understand cvs. Swayam is a dance teacher it is not his job to teach an immature girl basic manners ðŸ¥±

Im NOT AT ALL a Kahu fan but today for the sake of my SwaRon Im asking cvs please show them together and dont bring either of them close to SS and DONT compromise SS screen space for the newbies 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i knw right. ðŸ˜¡

i hate it when others interfare in swaron scenes.
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree with you Charu Di
I so hate it when any third party interfere in SwaRon matter or create MUS between them 😡

beintehha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why always third party drama in swaron track?..cant u write single ss exclusive track...fed up with pathetic 3rd party drama 
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MRP is just cruel.. she will do anything to win 😡
Huma is such a crappy character with always talking here n there