Badhai ho badhai - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
The baby must be from anniversary night😳 After all that dancing and cake cutting😊
Its a great day for all SC lovers. The unnecessary track has ended and we will get to see only samud throughout this last week. And our long awaited wish of nanha ladoo or nanhi mirchi is also going to fulfill. Thanks a ton to CV's for all this to happen. Now we can happily say goodbye to SC on 20th.
Important Kostin - Now there's only 5 days left, will Kumud finally abandon that bedhead hair-style???

#JustWondering
Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
yes.hoping 4 nice clothes too.bored of kumud's dressing

Originally posted by happychappy

Important Kostin - Now there's only 5 days left, will Kumud finally abandon that bedhead hair-style???

#JustWondering
Arshi ...Happy ...Gul ...  and all other friends here ...   πŸ€—

Perfect Title  ( as always ) ... πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Sabhi SCians Ko  Bahut Bahut BADHAAIIYAAN   !!     πŸ₯³

This is Celebration Time indeed ... πŸ₯³

So finally the CVs have decided to clear this Suspense for us ... otherwise the Show would have ended and  we would have been left pondering ...    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we know that our " Divine Couple " did " Do It " post marriage... atleast once ...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We can continue to rack our Brains about which was that fateful night ... cause whenever we saw them at night ... there was always the " 24 Inch Ki Doori " ...   πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  

But i guess it is now time to leave all the Cribbing aside...and be Happy for our " Ladoo " and " Mirchi"  
πŸ˜ƒ

On a Serious note... Initially i was Very Angry with the CeeVees for wasting time and subjecting us to the Completely Stupid and Inane track of the "Return of Saraswati " and this Totally Senseless " Re-Uniting the Doomed Lovers " ...

They knew that the Show was Positively ending in Sep.or Oct ... 

and they could have easily given us some Happy and Sweet Episodes of  Kumud being Preggers and Saras being the Doting Father to be... But alas that was not be ...  

Then towards the end of the Episode my Anger melted away ...  πŸ˜Š

It was all due to the Superlative Acting of our " LADOO "  in the last few minutes ... the Beautiful expressions on his face ... the way he emoted on hearing the Good News ... πŸ‘

Jenny was Fantastic too ... She hit the right notes of Joy ... Happiness ...Shyness ...

There was nothing OTT ...   πŸ‘ 

I just could not stop myself from Smiling and joining him in  their Happiness ...

Aarrgghh ... Why did we not have Better Writers ??     Siiigghhh ... πŸ˜­

Anyways ... It is Too late ...No point lamenting now...   πŸ˜”

As they say " All is Well That Ends Well " ... " Ant Bhalaa Toh Sab Bhalaa ... "  

Let us hope that the last Five days of the Show give us so much Joy and Sweetness that it helps to Erase the Bitter taste in our mouths of the last few months ... πŸ˜ƒ

Praying and Hoping for the Best ...     πŸ˜Š

Edited by twila - 9 years ago
Finally!!! Good news πŸ˜ƒ

Badhai to CBians and SCians.
Originally posted by happychappy

What??!! πŸ˜²
We knew these people were in a Race Against Time. But this is faster than the Mission to Mars... (That has 10 days left to go, which is more time than this show has...)  Will the baby arrive before Saturday???πŸ˜†  I wonder.

And what if Saras had marri... πŸ˜› Oh well never mind! πŸ€”

Congrats all...πŸ˜ƒ  

Note to Self - Never again watch a Multiple Personality Disorder show like this. Even if it has Mr. Rode in it. πŸ˜‘

Note to Mr. Rode - Can you please find yourself limited episode shows that make some sense, Thank you.😳  Movies would be nice too...

Happy ...

@ Bold in Pink ...   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you know about our TV Soap Writers... When it comes to Speedy leaps of Imagination , they can leave our ISRO Scientists behind by miles...πŸ˜†

@ Bold in Black ...My Note to Self ...To Never Watch a Show beyond the First 100 Episodes ... 

cause our TV Soap Writers do not know how to tell a story beyond that ... πŸ˜ƒ
Finally!! And confirms many things.

And Happy ji, Twila...

Makers only prepare for first 100 episodes and then test the waters in terms of TRPs. And the story meanders somehow. So first 100-150 episodes are great. Have freshness in them.

I still remember how it was said that Pramad torturing Kumud gave trps and so they stretched it.
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Finally!! And confirms many things.

And Happy ji, Twila...

Makers only prepare for first 100 episodes and then test the waters in terms of TRPs. And the story meanders somehow. So first 100-150 episodes are great. Have freshness in them.

I still remember how it was said that Pramad torturing Kumud gave trps and so they stretched it.

Shanthi ...

You are absolutely Right ... 

They have a story only for the initial episodes ... and then the TRP battle takes over ... 

After a long experience with TV Soaps , now we are aware of this fact ... but unfortunately still get Hooked on to something ... and end up watching it till the last bitter end .. 
Originally posted by Infofan

Finally!!! Good news πŸ˜ƒ

Badhai to CBians and SCians.

Nandy ... πŸ€—

Good to see you back here joining us in the last few days ... πŸ˜ƒ