Badhai ho badhai - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arshics

Haan Rahul ab to bas 3 4 din bache hain, dekhna Zaroor!

Hmm...
Originally posted by happychappy

What??!! 😲
We knew these people were in a Race Against Time. But this is faster than the Mission to Mars... (That has 10 days left to go, which is more time than this show has...)  Will the baby arrive before Saturday???😆  I wonder.

And what if Saras had marri... 😛 Oh well never mind! 🤔

Congrats all...😃  

Note to Self - Never again watch a Multiple Personality Disorder show like this. Even if it has Mr. Rode in it. 😡

Note to Mr. Rode - Can you please find yourself limited episode shows that make some sense, Thank you.😳  Movies would be nice too...

I know happy, we would be playing the spoil sport if we dwell upon these things, but I too kept thinking the same, if Saras had married Arti then this pregnancy would've been a disaster. 

But jaane do, atleast jaate jaate CVs want to give us some happiness and want to end it on a happy note. So we too shall let bygones be bygones and celebrate the aana wala mehmaan. 

The Desais were such tube lights today, where as Khushi's and co, knew about it instantly! 

Koi baat nahi. Maaf kiya aaj sabko ! 
Originally posted by Gul.S_Ef

Wow congratulations dear forum wassii's, show will end with a bang now 🥳
Arshi ji sanity prevailed finally, 🤗

I know Gul, and I am glad that the vijay Khushi's track is over today and we shall have laddoo mirchi and family scenes and happy moments for the remaining 3 days! 

Thank you cvs for the last moment sat budhi! 
The remaining episodes should be filled with happy moments
Congo shongo to samud and to forumwasis too. ⭐️⭐️  I haven't caught the episode, but learned from WU and bytes. And came here to take part in this joyous moment. 🤗🤗. Now that our time of tribulation and that of samud is just over I've planned to watch the remaining episodes till the much awaited 'the end'. This is the first time in the history of my 'SC viewing'  I've missed one entire track 😛 i.e this miniscule 'parody of ramleela' track.

Arshiji, whoever said the creatives pay no heed to our feedback and rantings? (regarding which we were discussing at length yesterday). At least our bashing on the last few days should have made them sit up and take notice of this pinnacle of their glorious stupidity. Previously I was appalled and amazed at the speed at which every track sank. But this one didn't even have a 'take-off'. Actually the writers need not even have embarked on this samud journey, instead they could have resorted to showing a refreshing and pleasant outing of samud along the lines of that Mumbai darshan. But we very well know our ceevees are renowned for their lack of detailed planning,acumen and commonsense. Thankfully they have retracted the decision of further onslaught on the audience and now the show is back to where it belongs, the haveli and desais. 

Going by the trend of our cvs' hamhanded approach and great leap of imagination samud might become proud parents of a baby laddoo or mirchi even before the show concludes. Anyways our dikhra would be extremely adorable in this doting 'dad-to-be' avatar. Also the matter concerning which the fans have been so far kept in suspense was finally cleared. At the same time one may wonder how it is possible with this chaste couple who ardently practised self-restraint and 'char kadam ki doori'. The cvs have left that part to fans' imagination.  At least the forthcoming sequence must be presented well, fun, engaging and meaningful with beautiful, worthwhile and poignant moments. To some degree they can even explore mother-son relationship (saras & SM) as well as danny-kusum romance. ( Imo there is absolutely no chemistry between saras and SM whereas saras and dugba have always displayed great chemistry). 

A word of warning :

To self - My 1st stint with daily soaps (SC) has fallen flat. Though I cherish the wonderful memories of the initial phase the horrendous ordeal I went through after it started to slide downhill losing its vision, form and focus (from Kusum track) has made me extra cautious and I don't want to commit myself to another infinite show which by design might deteriorate into a crap in the course of time. 

To gauti - He must carefully choose his future projects i.e shows based on a solid story, pre-scripted and most importantly a finite one. He can look ahead to greener pastures where he can find growth and creative satisfaction. Hope his new show is a finite show and is as inspiring as the old SC. 

Even in this current scenario we should be thankful for the small mercies; 

To SO & cvs - for keeping saras and kumud alive in the show, especially for having saras, the eponymous hero in his own story till the end. 😲

To SP - for revoking the proposed extension. 

One more sincere khwaaish that needs immediate attention :

Kumud's makeover at least when the show is on its last legs

For quite a while her way of dressing and hairdo are a lot more bothersome to the fans than the treatment of her character. She at present needs special pampering not only from saras, but from the costumer too. If she carries on with the same clothes till the final episode it is quite unpardonable. 

It's quite certain that though both the lead actors so far have played their parts well  in the recent times they must have cringed at the inconsistent, incomprehensible, equivocal nature of their characters and at the amateurish way they were handled. So even from their standpoint this abrupt closure is warranted rather than prolonging it pointlessly devoid of story, logic and sense. 

A recommendation for the long-suffering forum friends :

On Sunday I got a chance to watch 'Finding Fanny'. A truly charming and authentic film (exactly how we wanted our SC to be, but in different mould and setup). Full of flavour, fun, laughter. Fine journey and discovery of love, life and relationships. Might provide some respite for fans from the 'after-effects' of recent SC viewing. 

Badhai to everybody ...Mubaraka ! 
Saras should have been the first to know about Kumud's pregnancy...wanted to see Saras's reaction and his joy and love for Kumud. I don't know why Kumud waited to tell 'good news'   in front of whole family.
Originally posted by rosame

Badhai to everybody ...Mubaraka ! 
Saras should have been the first to know about Kumud's pregnancy...wanted to see Saras's reaction and his joy and love for Kumud. I don't know why Kumud waited to tell 'good news'   in front of whole family.

Bechara usse ullu bana rahi thi kumud. She was telling Danny abt the mehman as Saras knows there is no other mehman and might guess it.

I too wld have liked if she revealed to him first.

She not only revealed in front of the family, but she was very casual about it. And the first person talk of the baby was ok ok. Didnt like it that much.

What made this whole thing special was Saras's reaction. Right from when he made faces and was trying to hear Kumud's convo with Danny to when it hits him that she is pregnant and till the last scene where he was getting emotional. His reaction was priceless at every step.

@lal04 I agree. This is my last wish for this show. To see Kumud in sarees and not in these faded Kurtis.
This is a deliberate move. When Dugba, Guniyal and kusum can dress properly why not Kumud?

Actually, there is one more wish.

To see Kusum, Ashish and Anushka too. For consistency. And Danny should remain till the end. If yash can stand like a wallpaper, these 3 will be better anyways.

Finally, the visit from the stork y'all wanted!😛

I have two questions:

Is Kumud a gynec?
Why does Kumud have to ALWAYS act like a weirdo? She should have shared the news first with Saras. Oh I forgot for a moment, this one is the decimated Version N of the Original.😔

I can't figure out Saras's reaction, was he overwhelmed by the good news? or was it "what did I do, and if so when?" kind of a reaction? 😃 

ps: Imma miss JW and VK, please come back soon guys, like GR! 🤗
Edited by DocWho - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DocWho

Finally, the visit from the stork y'all wanted!😛

I have two questions:

Is Kumud a gynec?
Why does Kumud have to ALWAYS act like a weirdo? She should have shared the news first with Saras. Oh I forgot for a moment, this one is the decimated Version N of the Original.😔

I can't place Saras's reaction, was he overwhelmed by the good news? or was it "what did I do, and if so when?" kind of a reaction? 😃 

ps: Imma miss JW and VK, please come back soon guys, like GR! 🤗

Kumud is a gynec, psychiatrist all rolled into one.

And saras, yeah his expressions looked like " what did I do" at times:-)) but that was shock at not knowing what danny knew in advance. It didn't sink in. And they talked about bachhe only 2 days back.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 9 years ago