Badhai ho badhai - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DocWho

Finally, the visit from the stork y'all wanted!πŸ˜›

I have two questions:

Is Kumud a gynec?
Why does Kumud have to ALWAYS act like a weirdo? She should have shared the news first with Saras. Oh I forgot for a moment, this one is the decimated Version N of the Original.πŸ˜”

I can't place Saras's reaction, was he overwhelmed by the good news? or was it "what did I do, and if so when?" kind of a reaction? πŸ˜ƒ 

ps: Imma miss JW and VK, please come back soon guys, like GR! πŸ€—
@ bold πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Thats a good one. 
Considering the chaar kadam ki doori even after marriage, I am not surprised with his reaction. Anyway we got what we wanted all along, a happy ending.
yes.At least in d last episodes Kumud shud dress properly.hers is the worst wardrobe among all d tv heroines.sad.i wonder y didn't they change her dressing even after d Mumbai track

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

@lal04 I agree. This is my last wish for this show. To see Kumud in sarees and not in these faded Kurtis.
This is a deliberate move. When Dugba, Guniyal and kusum can dress properly why not Kumud?

Actually, there is one more wish.

To see Kusum, Ashish and Anushka too. For consistency. And Danny should remain till the end. If yash can stand like a wallpaper, these 3 will be better anyways.

Towards the end, Saras was teary. Was this because of happiness? You never know what CV's can do 'Edited by AlCHI - 9 years ago

Kumud is a gynec, psychiatrist all rolled into one.

And saras, yeah his expressions looked like " what did I do" at times:-)) but that was shock at not knowing what danny knew in advance. It didn't sink in. And they talked about bachhe only 2 days back.

Shrija...Shanthi ...  πŸ€—

@ Bold in Black ...It was so absurd and funny ... πŸ˜†

Kumud had a Dizzy spell and without the need for any further Medical Checks she was so sure.. .

She had absolutely no doubts at all ...no Queries ... especially considering this was happening to her for the first time ...   πŸ˜†

@ Bold in Pink ... Any normal ...logical Writer would have written a Beautiful Scene about the Wife telling her Husband about this most important development of their lives ...

But Alas ... we are deprived even of this ...

But  then ... when have our Writers written anything Sensibly and Logically ... πŸ˜†

Of course this is hardly the time to Crib ... Let us just be Thankful for small Mercies ... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by twila - 9 years ago

OhOOOwwwOOOWWW!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Finally GPs rang laayi!!! πŸ˜†

And what was those expressions SM was giving!!!??😲 Looks like she need another session of water treatment.πŸ˜†

Edit: Saccha pyaar kya hota hai aaj pata chala!!!😳 How much i missed my Dugbu Darling and Gun!!!😭 RNwasis ne meri aanken khol di.🀣 Inke bina show adhuri hai!!πŸ˜† Hayeee My DD looked like Koi Mil Gaya ka Alien with bandage!!!  Sirf antenna ki kami thi!! 🀣 Was Gun shocked!!??? 😲 ! Issi liye confirm kar rahi thi with Kumudiya!!πŸ˜†

Edited by jyo_loveurlife - 9 years ago

Kumud is a gynec, psychiatrist all rolled into one.

And saras, yeah his expressions looked like " what did I do" at times:-)) but that was shock at not knowing what danny knew in advance. It didn't sink in. And they talked about bachhe only 2 days back.

Maybe she took a home pregnancy test.

Is that the reason why she dragged SM to the lake and ferociously dunked her in?

"Now that I am pregnant I am not giving up the father of my baby, and so either you get back your memory or drown for good?"

I have been having these evil thoughts after the euphoria of pregnancy was over
Originally posted by jyo_loveurlife

OhOOOwwwOOOWWW!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Finally GPs rang laayi!!! πŸ˜†

And what was those expressions SM was giving!!!??😲 Looks like she need another session of water treatment.πŸ˜†

Edit: Saccha pyaar kya hota hai aaj pata chala!!!😳 How much i missed my Dugbu Darling and Gun!!!😭 RNwasis ne meri aanken khol di.🀣 Inke bina show adhuri hai!!πŸ˜† Hayeee My DD looked like Koi Mil Gaya ka Alien with bandage!!!  Sirf antenna ki kami thi!! 🀣 Was Gun shocked!!??? 😲 ! Issi liye confirm kar rahi thi with Kumudiya!!πŸ˜†

Sahi boli Jyo, Desais bin soona jeevan hamara

DD with her funny si patti and Guniyal with her dhokla expressions were a delight. Unko pappi jhappi
Expression analysis:

Saras : yeh kab hua? Did we actually erm? ever? or is it a delayed effect of that PMS in factory?

Guniyal : Hain, yeh kya? Should I feed her dhoklas now for a girl or theplas for a boy?

VC : Should I have another fake heart attack? Or should I smile with loy? or am I supposed to cry?

SM : Haila! yeh toh pregnant thi! thank god i didnt get saras married again.

Danny : I and kusum do all the pappi jhappi, aur hamare ghar toh mehman nahi aaya. They do nothing still...

Kumud : Chalo bacchon line se, viva ke liye ready ho jao

kostin 1 for bapu, nanu ki spelling batao... etc etc...
Originally posted by Arshics

Expression analysis:

Saras : yeh kab hua? Did we actually erm? ever? or is it a delayed effect of that PMS in factory?

Guniyal : Hain, yeh kya? Should I feed her dhoklas now for a girl or theplas for a boy?

VC : Should I have another fake heart attack? Or should I smile with loy? or am I supposed to cry?

SM : Haila! yeh toh pregnant thi! thank god i didnt get saras married again.

Danny : I and kusum do all the pappi jhappi, aur hamare ghar toh mehman nahi aaya. They do nothing still...

Kumud : Chalo bacchon line se, viva ke liye ready ho jao

kostin 1 for bapu, nanu ki spelling batao... etc etc...

Delayed effect ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Originally posted by happychappy

Important Kostin - Now there's only 5 days left, will Kumud finally abandon that bedhead hair-style???

#JustWondering

She loves the hairstyle and has refused to change it for a crazy sister, loony mom in law, obsessive neighbour, and demanding fans. 

Saras Maang lo, de degi, hairstyle change - no ways!