Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: twila

Arshi ...Happy ...Gul ...  and all other friends here ...   🤗

Perfect Title  ( as always ) ... 👏😃

Sabhi SCians Ko  Bahut Bahut BADHAAIIYAAN   !!     🥳

This is Celebration Time indeed ... 🥳

So finally the CVs have decided to clear this Suspense for us ... otherwise the Show would have ended and  we would have been left pondering ...    😆😆

Now we know that our " Divine Couple " did " Do It " post marriage... atleast once ...  😆😆

We can continue to rack our Brains about which was that fateful night ... cause whenever we saw them at night ... there was always the " 24 Inch Ki Doori " ...   😛😆  

But i guess it is now time to leave all the Cribbing aside...and be Happy for our " Ladoo " and " Mirchi"  
😃

On a Serious note... Initially i was Very Angry with the CeeVees for wasting time and subjecting us to the Completely Stupid and Inane track of the "Return of Saraswati " and this Totally Senseless " Re-Uniting the Doomed Lovers " ...

They knew that the Show was Positively ending in Sep.or Oct ... 

and they could have easily given us some Happy and Sweet Episodes of  Kumud being Preggers and Saras being the Doting Father to be... But alas that was not be ...  

Then towards the end of the Episode my Anger melted away ...  😊

It was all due to the Superlative Acting of our " LADOO "  in the last few minutes ... the Beautiful expressions on his face ... the way he emoted on hearing the Good News ... 👏

Jenny was Fantastic too ... She hit the right notes of Joy ... Happiness ...Shyness ...

There was nothing OTT ...   👏 

I just could not stop myself from Smiling and joining him in  their Happiness ...

Aarrgghh ... Why did we not have Better Writers ??     Siiigghhh ... 😭

Anyways ... It is Too late ...No point lamenting now...   😔

As they say " All is Well That Ends Well " ... " Ant Bhalaa Toh Sab Bhalaa ... "  

Let us hope that the last Five days of the Show give us so much Joy and Sweetness that it helps to Erase the Bitter taste in our mouths of the last few months ... 😃

Praying and Hoping for the Best ...     😊

Twila, it's really good to see that the CVs have decided to give us a few days of happiness and laddoo and mirchi are back home with their family, sharing the beautiful news with them. 

Bas Issi baat ke liye, unko sab maaf! 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Finally!!! Good news 😃

Badhai to CBians and SCians.

Badhai to you too Nandy! 

Finally all our fears of whether we will get a happy ending or not have seen a happy end! 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshics

She loves the hairstyle and has refused to change it for a crazy sister, loony mom in law, obsessive neighbour, and demanding fans. 

Saras Maang lo, de degi, hairstyle change - no ways! 

😃

Thanks but no thanks. Mujhe uska Saras nahin chaahiye. 😉

I find her sloppy dressing really gets on my nerves. And... I already have one pre-teen who thinks that bedhead's the "cool" hair-style for school...😔

Kumud looks really poorly dressed compared to every other character. 
She wears the same shabby churidar kurta everyday, 
She wears the same solitaire ear-studs everyday.
She wears those enormous rollers in her hair off-screen - Dunno why, coz it just looks like she forgot to brush her hair ever since she went to Mumbai. 
And let's not even start on the mangalsutra or any of that "sringar" stuff... 
Just the "bare necessities" 😛

Does anyone in the PH know how well put-together Kumud used to be early on in the show?? 😲

Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

😃

Thanks but no thanks. Mujhe uska Saras nahin chaahiye. 😉

I find her sloppy dressing really gets on my nerves. And... I already have one pre-teen who thinks that bedhead's the "cool" hair-style for school...😔

Kumud looks really poorly dressed compared to every other character. 
She wears the same shabby churidar kurta everyday, 
She wears the same solitaire ear-studs everyday.
She wears those enormous rollers in her hair off-screen - Dunno why, coz it just looks like she forgot to brush her hair ever since she went to Mumbai. 
And let's not even start on the mangalsutra or any of that "sringar" stuff... 
Just the "bare necessities" 😛

Does anyone in the PH know how well put-together Kumud used to be early on in the show?? 😲

treading on thin ice here, but I think the dress style is not the costumes designers choice, but a personal decision instead.
happychappy thumbnail
^^^^^
How can the PH not have any say in her "look"?

Moreover, as a professional actor, one wd imagine JW wd want to look the part. Right now it looks like she came to the set wearing some casual stuff and her own accessories(!)  and then forgot to change into Kumud's costume before the shoot...😕 

This is a Mystery. I dont want to know the Reason, at this point.

Just make Kumud look the part in the last week, Whoever Is In Charge, Please.
Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar lets not be so negative in the last week. Its time to celebrate..not that its ended but the beautiful journey of SC. Jo bhi ho, Gautam and Jenny gave us their 2000000%.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

yaar lets not be so negative in the last week. Its time to celebrate..not that its ended but the beautiful journey of SC. Jo bhi ho, Gautam and Jenny gave us their 2000000%.

Sahi baat Kat
KK84 thumbnail
I know Arshi we didn't get every single aspect of the show as we wanted but to be honest, no show can go on forever..it does get boring after a while and start having loopholes!

Every show comes with criticism I sppose! But I am glad they didn't drag the rasleela story and I am glad its ending now! Its time for everyone to move on but lets just remember the good moments eh!

happychappy thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

I dont mean to be negative, Kat.

But this is something that hits you in the eye. Kumud has been looking like she is in mourning. There's no point running away from facts. imho. 

If there is a personal problem like she's developed some allergy to makeup/jewellery etc. the PH could just make that clear. That's all. 

End of rant. 😊
KK84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

I dont mean to be negative, Kat.

But this is something that hits you in the eye. Kumud has been looking like she is in mourning. There's no point running away from facts. imho. 

If there is a personal problem like she's developed some allergy to makeup/jewellery etc. the PH could just make that clear. That's all. 

End of rant. 😊

lol I do agree with you yaar...they bug me as well but then again its ok. We don't wear the same kind of attire for the rest of our lives so its good she isn't shown just in sari's because she is married. However, what would have been nice is that they showed her alternating.

Whats worse is they have completely overlooked that she doesn't wear her mangalsutra anymore..for her it should be more important/significant since it was saraswati's and has the moti.

But chalo ab 5 din hai...then alvida! am sure we will find plenty to moan in our second adda too! lol!! but that's the fun of it!! hehe!