Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The First Hug :') |IshAv|

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Those who dislike Ishika/Raghav/IshAv, please stay out of my post :)

OH MY GOD GUYS TODAY WAS AMAZING.

Pehle, Ishi entering Raghav's house. Ishi itni slow kyu hai πŸ˜† I loved the way Raghav ne uska bag uthaya ☺️ Then Dida 🀣 ''Teri woh ___ dance partner, Ishika, woh aayi thi aaj college?'' mujhe woh word samajh nahi aaya 😳 Ishi was glaring at Raghav 🀣

Then Ishi and Dida sitting and Raghav baithne wala tha ki dida ne taay taay phis kar di 🀣
And then the dinner table scene. Aww Ishi :( Vishnu ne uske saath theek nahi kiya 😑 (This doesn't mean that I'm not happy that he's finally outta her life. I'm sabse zyada happy :P)

Raghav's dialogue '' Waise toh yahan ka rate 10000 hai, but kyuki tum meri.. Uhuh.. Huma ki friends ho, isiliye tumhare liye 7000.'' Raghav and Ishi ARE friends. Though they don't admit it :P

I wonder, from where is Ishi gonna manage it? I loved the way Raghav leaned in and said, ''Tum sure ho na ki tum manage kar paogi, warna mai dida se baat karke tumhare liye aur discount karwa dunga.'' awww Raghav. :')

Then the scene in the room. Dida Raghav se kitna kaam kara rahi hai Ishi ke liye 🀣 and THEN, the hug. Aww, simply awww. The scene was amazinggg! Although I did feel that it was a bit incomplete. Ishika could have shown saying a thank you or something. But still, it was their first hug and I loved it :') Raghav keeping his hand on her waist hesitantly and consoling her. <3

Then Raghav giving Ishi his handkerchief . True gentleman Raghav 😎 And then Ishi ne sabkuch poch liya 🀣 And Raghav ka ''It's all yours'' 🀣 I love these small fun elements in their scenes.

Ishika smile karte hue bohot pretty lagti hai Cvs. Stop showing her crying and sad :( Jo hua Ishi ke saath, usse toh koi bhi toot jaayega buri tarah, but still, Ishi ko happy happy dekhna hai ab.

Precap se pata chalta hai ki Dance Mania mein 2 days baaki hai. And according to spoilers, Ishika ka accident hone wala hai. And humne Raghav-Ishika ko practice karte hue dekha hi nahi hai. And this gives me a strong feeling that Ishi won't perform in Dance Mania. I so hope that I'm wrong. But Ishi won't leave dance. She cleared that in Friday's episode. No idea what's gonna happen.

I love to think about the fact that Raghav and Ishi are gonna stay in the same house. Like YEAH. Even if they don't show it, logically if we think, Ishi is gonna spend most of her time with Raghav! This is so cool! I'm loving it.

Anyways, signing off! Do comment IshAv fans:D

-Shivangi.Edited by -Memories- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah mee too :) Loved ishav & ishika.Im happy to see that she has decided to stand for herself & she moved to Raghav house. Btw they were cute as usual :)
Yeah Dance mania is soon & maybe ur right. Perhaps,cvs feel that Pratibha is not ready yet  to perform in Dance mania with Sumedh & thats why i think is the reason for ishi's injury!   Because Karam/huma are better as a dancing couple :) But we dnt knw if karma gonna betray D3 and of course anything can happen ! Even Sumedh said that there will be a twist :) But yeah Ishi won't leave Dance,I finally saw her passion for dance at last :D 
And Im so happy for Ishav :) First Hug n all :D 
#The start of something new-Ishav :)
Edited by Y12345 - 9 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y12345

Yeah mee too :) Loved ishav & ishika.Im happy to see that she has decided to stand for herself & she moved to Raghav house. Btw they were cute as usual :)
Yeah Dance mania is soon & maybe ur right. Perhaps,cvs feel that Pratibha is not ready yet to perform in Dance mania with Sumedh & thats why i think is the reason for ishi's injury!   Because Karam/huma are better as a dancing couple :) But we dnt knw if karma gonna betray D3 and of course anything can happen ! Even Sumedh said that there will be a twist :) But yeah Ishi won't leave Dance,I finally saw her passion for dance at last :D

And Im so happy for Ishav :) First Hug n all :D
#The start of something new-Ishav :)

This is exactly why I think that Ishi's not gonna perform. And yeah, no idea what's gonna be the twist coz I read in some fb page of Pratibha that there's a surprise!
I'm super happy to see this change in Ishika. And Friday ke episode mein she cleared that she has that passion for dance :D And yes, IshAv. I'm super happy with this new start of their friendship! ^_^
Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Memories-

This is exactly why I think that Ishi's not gonna perform. And yeah, no idea what's gonna be the twist coz I read in some fb page of Pratibha that there's a surprise!
I'm super happy to see this change in Ishika. And Friday ke episode mein she cleared that she has that passion for dance :D And yes, IshAv. I'm super happy with this new start of their friendship! ^_^

Thanks shivangi,even if our thoughts are sometimes different but in the end,you really undersatnd me :)

As for ishav,Fingers crossed :) Telling u honestly,I was so afarid wen I Sumedh said that there will be a surprise :) And if Pratibha wrote the same thing,maybe finally there will be an ishav dance & Pratibha have been able to improve her dance skills :) The suspense is killing
peraltagasm thumbnail
@Yeshna- Awww it's so nice to know that you feel that I understand you. :) and about Pratibha's dance, abhi toh 3 months hi hue hai, 3 months is not enough for enough improvement in dance. But Pratibha is working hard, and I hope she improves sufficiently soon. Humare liye bolna aasan hai, lekin Pratibha ke liye kitna mushkil hoga yeh wahi jaanti hai. Honestly, I'm excited and I hope these surprises turn out to be good for IshAv. <3
Ishika's accident news bit gets me worried. Hope we get nice IshAv scenes. ^_^
Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Memories-

@Yeshna- Awww it's so nice to know that you feel that I understand you. :) and about Pratibha's dance, abhi toh 3 months hi hue hai, 3 months is not enough for enough improvement in dance. But Pratibha is working hard, and I hope she improves sufficiently soon. Humare liye bolna aasan hai, lekin Pratibha ke liye kitna mushkil hoga yeh wahi jaanti hai. Honestly, I'm excited and I hope these surprises turn out to be good for IshAv. <3
Ishika's accident news bit gets me worried. Hope we get nice IshAv scenes. ^_^

With the accident,we'll get more ishav scenes, Raghav taking care of ishi :P
Did u watched Sumedh & Pratibha new IV ?
Sumedh has a cute smile & Pratibha a good sense of humour :P
Even Pratibha said taht sumedh is cute :p And cute ppl don't get angry xD And sumedh thinks ishi is strange :P Hahaha I agree :) Sumedh is also funny :)
Wat a chemistry :) Love it :D I seriously want more IV :P :P 
Awesome ! 

Gotta go now, tomorrow then ( well if this technical prob get sorted ) Will try to do something to get rid of that prob :) Take care :)
Edited by Y12345 - 9 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y12345

With the accident,we'll get more ishav scenes, Raghav taking care of ishi :P
Did u watched Sumedh & Pratibha new IV ?
Sumedh has a cute smile & Pratibha a good sense of humour :P
Wat a chemistry :) Love it :D I seriously want more IV :P :P
Awesome !

Gotta go now, tomorrow then ( well if this technical prob get sorted ) Will try to do something to get rid of that prob :) Take care :)

Yup I saw the new IV! 12 minutes long and I was like woahhh . The IV was really adorable like all of their IVs. Dono ek dusre ki lete rehte hai πŸ˜†

Awhh okayy bye :) Hopefully this problem gets sorted soon :( Byee seeya take care!
ImJia29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m new to this forum.!!!
I have started watching D3 Again only because of IshAv.. 
They r so so Adorable.. 
I missed today's episode.. But thanks for your this post..
Now I will watch this "FIRST HUG" wala episode again and Again.. πŸ˜Š
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ImJia29

I m new to this forum.!!!

I have started watching D3 Again only because of IshAv..
They r so so Adorable..
I missed today's episode.. But thanks for your this post..
Now I will watch this "FIRST HUG" wala episode again and Again.. 😊

Awww welcome to the forum πŸ€—