Question on my mind

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone :-)

its nothing related to the track , i just have a question . DS is shown to be uneducated but how come big sister (badi masi) is so modern , she is fluent in English as well . 😕

I failed to understand it , even she faced the same as DS ( i mean she also went to school to study or what ? ) what do you all think ? Do post your views here :)

P.S :- I am very sorry if it offended anyone of you 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't seen BV fully but did see a few scenes of Basi masijee and loved her 😊 So it was a nice reminder of her 😃

Ds was strict in the starting will Badi masijee was more relaxed and calm and they were two completely opposite personalities and I guess that's what made the difference
So whil DS believed in her traditional ways Badi masijee was more open minded and loved to change with the changing times and learning English also was a part of it I guessEdited by __Neha__ - 9 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Even i loved badi maasi , she was a treat to watch and me too didn't saw BV from the start and u r right , so maybe badi maasi learnt english as she was progressive from the start :)
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Badi Massi ji used to live in Kolkatta ...so may be with City Metro surroundings she changed accordingly. I think Badi massi ji ke hubby is reason ...if I remember she telling something like that ...
since DS lives in small place her being remain orthodox 
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Badi Massi ji used to live in Kolkatta ...so may be with City Metro surroundings she changed accordingly. I think Badi massi ji ke hubby is reason ...if I remember she telling something like that ...

since DS lives in small place her being remain orthodox 

Oh ya , i forgot about that and maybe its true :D and ya DS lives in a remote village , so she had no chance to develop