SwaRon precap post- Duriya increases the Love ^_^

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm in love with today's SwaRon scene ^_^
Their dialogue and sadness in the tone :( on how they will miss being with each other :'( awww we too will miss to see them living together 
How the describe each and every thing ^_^ 
Making breakfast to the kisses :3 
Sadly Live in ended today :(

But the precap was something which could have used earlier too for a passionate SwaRon track 
Sharon's upsetnes on not being in same team :( and wish to dance together than from opposite teams :( 
( finally showed their POV somewhat regarding being in opponent team) 
While Swayam calmed her down (as only he could do so :3) by saying that agar hero and heroine opposite team mein ho toh love story acchi rehti hai :3
Well I guess he meant if both are in same team they won't time for other things than just romancing :p :3 or may be he meant with Duriya bhi hain jaruri :3 
But not to worry we will get to know about it tomorrow in the RH SwaRon scene ^_^

Coming to dance mania its about to start that means dances dances and lots of dances so can we expect to get one SwaRon duet or at least their faceoff with just two of them on stage :( Please hope we have something in store for us (SwaRon fans)

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally dance mania mein do din bache hai , oh god pata nahi yeh do din kab guzrenge. Do hafte karte karte toh na jaane kitna tym laga dia. πŸ˜† Only think I m looking forward to is group dance and SS face off(though I wanted a duet not Face off😭). Duets toh newbies ko milenge, we know. Aj ka episode was not good (except Swaron part), dance mania mein itna kam tym bacha hai still MRP wants to buy KarmaπŸ˜†, Ishika ka accident bhi toh baki hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Swayam did not attend Sharon's call becoz of HumaπŸ˜†, Sharon called Vicky πŸ˜†, Huma pe Swayam k baaton ka koi asar nahi hua and back to jasusi mode. πŸ˜†  gang teasing Swayam was not completed becoz of interruption by one and only Karma. πŸ˜‘
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't help but wonder whats after dance main for these two..
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for the precap and expecting a face off kind of thng for swaron
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree that swayam sharon pov was missing with regard to being in two opposite teams and how sharon wanting to be a part of D3. This wud hv given way for an exclusive passionate track for SwaRon but cvs _/\_ they will always want to include a third person oriented tracks and scenes for SwaRon and make it all boring.

At least SwaRon are shown talking abt it.

Nothing made sense abt Dance mania till now... A wrap up finally _/\_ hope to see a SwaRon duet :(
cscs thumbnail
precap looks interesting
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee the precap was πŸ˜³
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
precap ws romising...  hope accha scene milega...  
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanchi you spkoe my heart I also want some face off kind of thing of SwaRon only
I just hope we will get one πŸ˜ƒ
Your title πŸ˜† yes ofcourse duriyon se hi nazdikiyaan bhardhti hai SwaRon ke saath bhi aesa hi ho  😳😳

beintehha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for  todays scene...hope cvs dont make mess with dance mania