Baaraatis Anonymous CC Thread # 40

Posted: 9 years ago

A Chat Club for the Bees to keep buzzzing...

"S" for Attraction!

"Hi..."

I hesitated from taking the next step... That voice had that effect on me for the past week - make me pause and take deep breaths.

After wearing the correct expression - I hope this is the right expression - on my face I turn around to behold the person who makes my heart pound even more crazier than the heartbeat of a heroine in that drama when the hero gets near her...

I have always scoffed at what I once considered an idiotic drama for all those unrealistic breathing and ajeeb behavior and acidity... That is till all these things starts happening to me... Around this guy...

"Yes?" My voice sounds about right though I can feel a little tremor and a catch. I hope desperately that he does not pick up on it.

"Do you have time for a drink? I need to speak to you... If you are OK, then we can go to your favorite cupcake place..."

There are many things amiss in that statement, and though my poor heart is a goner, I am glad that I still have a little bit of my nerdy, math loving, economics hogging brain functioning properly... Cupcake place? Favorite? How the heck he knows about it... Granted that I never made a secret about my passionate love affair with all things sweet and anything jalebi... still this is a serious freak out moment for me...

"Hey... don't freak out... I saw you there a few times when I went there. I really was not stalking you" that husky voice quickly assures me... 

Have I heard this right? Not a guy with diabetic, but a guy who actually loves sweets and out of my dreams... 

'Hey Devi Maiya... thank you... I will make another batch of Jalebi in your name and eat it too in your name...' I send up a silent prayer...

"So... how about it?"

"Sure", I started walking and he quickly falls in steps with me.

"Listen... can I ask you something?"

"Sure",  looks like my vocabulary is reduced to only one word and lot of stare...

"I have been observing you the whole of last week... again, don't freak out, but you are kind of an attention grabbing girl"

Me? Seriously? Attention grabbing? Is this guy from this planet? I am anything but attention grabbing as he puts it, but rather a quite unassuming sort of a girl... 

"See from the time I saw you this semester I cannot take my eyes off you..."

"Sure..." that would be a first and I can feel the laughter bubbling up... So that drama is right after all... when you see your soul mate you cannot take your eyes off... Is it? Am I his soul mate?

"I admit that the first thing I saw is your shoes... "

"Haww?"

"True... Oh... man! That was some shoes you were wearing... All pure and white from outside and all red and naughty on the underside..." 

"Haww?"

"Yes... I thought that the shoe was interesting and making a statement and wanted to check out the person daringly wearing the shoe and found an even more interesting sight"

"Haww?", OK, so it seems like I have moved from 'Sure' to 'Haww'... Why do I feel like I have climbed a mountain, not any mountain but my favorite mountain from my own country... The Everest!

"Please don't think I am a freak for speaking like this. I am sure the other guys don't talk like this to you. But that does not mean I am a freak or I am trying to freak you out... OK"

"Sure..." OK, so we are back for sure again...

He puts his hand out to touch my arm. "After you..."

Holy crap... we are already here... I did not even realize how I walked from where we met to here...

I moved past him and enter the shop and immediately engulfed with the aroma and sight of baked goodies all around me...

He walks me to a booth right at the back and moves aside for me to be seated... I could not help the smile blooming on my face at that action at a time where such actions are scoffed at... My heart soars and take wings at that simple gesture...

"What shall I get for you..."

Before I could open my mouth, I hear a booming voice from behind the counter.

"Hey there, the usual!"

I silently nod at the giant behind the counter and turn and give a small smile to my date... Is this a date?

He moves past me to go collect my red velvet cupcakes - Yes!! Multiple cakes!!! What can I say... I am a heavy eater... - with our coffee...

I see the tray also contains a couple of chocolate cupcakes... that with its icing and Cherry topping was looking divine... I could not help but stare at them... and I don't care what he thinks of me...

"You can have that too... provided we can spend some time together," he quickly gets into a deal making mode...

"No... I am good... What Kevin gave me is my absolute limit... but thanks for the offer", oh thank Devi Maiya, my vocabulary is back and I can speak too... I caution myself, though... 'Speak slowly... Don't get annoyed if he asks you to repeat something and was unable to keep up with your mouth that is faster than your favorite movie - The Chennai Express'

He slides in beside me... I move further down the bench in surprise... I clearly did not expect him to sit next to me instead of sitting opposite...

He turns in the seat so that he is now facing me and at the same time clearly fencing me in with one arm on the table and another along the seat with his body fully turned towards me...

I look at him to tell him to take the opposite seat, though promptly lose my thought when my eyes clashed with the chocolaty caramel orbs that are staring at me with a twinkle.

"Dig in.." that husky voice commands...

Normally my way of eating this divine dessert is digging in... but I don't want to scare off this guy on the first coffee meeting... let's not call it a date yet!

I daintily break a piece of my dessert and put it in my mouth... As my taste buds get seduced by the pure velvety texture and the taste of the cake my eyes close in pleasure... The only thing I am trying really  hard not to do at the moment is trying to control myself from moaning out loud...

I open my eyes to see him looking at my lips... I know I am not a bad looking girl and a few have even gone on to tell me that I am pretty, but none had ever looked at me like he is doing and suddenly that piece of velvet cake I just swallowed is turning into a million butterflies inside my body...

At my questioning look his edible eyes twinkles...

"No nothing... please eat"

"Are you not having yours?"

He takes one of his cupcakes and pulls the Cherry out and pop it into his mouth... 'Hey Devi Maiya... can anyone eat a simple looking Cherry with such sensuality..'. As I keep staring at him, savoring his Cherry, his attention is back to his cake and he takes a healthy bite of it... 

"That Cherry is very good... in fact, this cake is really good, isn't it? If they continue to make cakes like this their profit margins are going to sky rocket only from your contribution" 

I nod speechless... How does he know this? Is he stalking not only me, but my computer activities... Should I talk to one of my virtual friends and find out if that is possible or maybe ask Googleji?

"Again, you are freaking out right? I saw you the few times I was here and given your familiarity with that giant behind the counter... Kevin, right??? I made a calculated assumption that you are a regular here..."

I nod again... This whole scene is turning out to be weird, weirder and ajeeb...

"OK, then where was I... Ah... the shoes... See, you may have not noticed me, but I saw you before the semester started at NK's wedding. You were wearing this Indian traditional with those come get me shoes. That is the first time I saw you"

Those culprit friends of mine told me I look like Cinderella with my cream colored floor length Anarkali dress and those shoes... No Cinderella fairy tale I have heard ever told me she was giving signals at the party for a come get me... Didn't that poor girl wants to see what all the fuss is about that party? Why this guy is spinning a new tale out of my favorite fairy tale?

"You know NK?"

"Cousin"

"Oh...". NK's family is friends with my dad as well as business associates so I had to attend that wedding... How did I miss him?

"I know you may have not noticed me... but I noticed you alright. And turns out we are in the same college"

Not notice him... yeah right? A person had to be dead and buried 6 feet under to not notice him...

"Do you want that shoe?" I quickly cover my mouth... 'Hey Devi Maiya... what am I saying? Can anything more sillier gets out of my mouth?'

He bursts out laughing...  

"No, I don't want the shoe, but I won't mind seeing you wearing those shoes in the future... How about it?"

"Sure..." I am back to sure again... come to think of it that sounds like a better way of communicating than offering this hot hunk my shoes...

"Well, those shoes are really something... looks like you are a Christian Louboutin fan"

'What the? He knows where those shoes came from? Is it normal for a hot looking guy to know those things?' My mind asks more questions than getting any answers

"I am doing fashion designing. So it is my business to know these things... apart from that I am a normal guy... OK?"

I nod again... Stop jumping to conclusions and doubting his manliness? But I cannot help disagreeing with him... if he is a normal guy then I am the queen of England...

"So are you?"

"Haww?"

"Are you a Christian Louboutin fan?"

I nod again... I love Louboutin shoes... yes, the price range is over the top for a lowly college student like me, but I like shoes as much as I like sweets... so when I have to buy them I find the means to buy them... Bas..

"The color is called scarlet. Do you know that? Red is my favorite color BTW and scarlet is even special as it is an attention grabber. So a person is trying not to get others attention should not wear scarlet... are you with me so far"

"Sure..."

"And since you wore it, I am going to make another calculated assumption that you wanted people's attention"

Oh brother... I never thought of it like this... When I saw the picture of that shoe all I could think of was the beauty and the butterfly... not scarlet and attention grabbing... What have I gone and done now...

Looking at my stupefied expression... he grins widely... and just like that the butterflies in my stomach start fluttering again.

"You really didn't think like that, did you?"

I could only shake my head in that confusing fashion that as a Desi girl I have mastered and that only another Desi can understand and make any sense out of it...

"And now that you have got my attention... What are we going to do about it?"

"Haww?"

"You have got my attention..."

"Haww?"

"So, what are we going to do about it"

Nothing... Absolutely nothing... my mind screams at me... and my heart was galloping down worse than a horse...

I scramble up from my seat in a panic and in my haste and clumsiness fall on him... 

"Ah..." a painful cry breaks out of my lips. This was nothing like that drama where the hero always catches the girl when she was about to fall and always gives his body as a cushion to break the heroine's fall... every time... and here I am landing squarely... on him...

I slowly open my eyes that were closed shut from the fear of failing to see a pair of twinkling caramel chocolaty orbs looking at my face in amusement... Yes, I am going to keep alternating as I am unable to decide if those eyes are caramel chocolaty or chocolaty caramel... Hey Devi Maiya what a thing to be confused about...

As I pushed my hands on the bench to lift up, he put his palms on either side of my face. His fingers gently but firmly connecting under my chin. A jolt of electricity runs through my body and all my movement stops.

I see his eyes turn from amusement to curiosity and then determination as his gaze moves from my eyes to my lips...

He bites his own lips as if that action will stop him from biting my lips, but I can see he is fighting a losing battle... and I am totally frozen to do anything about it...

He bends towards me... And the first image that came into my mind is the way he ate his Cherry a while back... What if he does the same thing to my lips?

Though I know what is going to happen, I am paralyzed to stop the descending of his face towards mine or the following on action after that...

I watch in utter fascination like a spectator watching a snake dance - mesmerized - as his lips settle on mine in a natural collision as gentle as the butterfly he had seen on my shoes seeking, without any threat... My eye closes at the wonder of this gentle touch... I could feel my body turning taut and heat pooling... Hey Devi Maiya... what is happening to me... Why am I not pushing him away?

I feel him moving his lips and a rough, velvety and moist object tracing the outer seams of my lips. My eyes snap open and I see his tongue tracing my lips... because of the way our heads are positioned a slight down cast of my eyes gives me a clear view of what his clever tongue is up to and a shifting of my eyes up shows that his strong column of the throat is right above my eyes...

I was just coming to terms with that astonishing gentleness when the entire tenor of his approach changed. That wicked tongue traces the joining of my lips and without my knowledge a gasp escapes my mouth and my lips part... Giving him enough time to deepen the kiss... He gave a ragged groan of impatience, his hand tightening on my face, and then his tongue delved between my parted lips. 

I shivered, lanced by an overload of sensation deep in the pit of my stomach. It was a clenched tight stab of shocking excitement. The pressure of his mouth increased and his tongue circled, teased, searching out the moist interior I had instinctively opened to him.

The brain I am so proud of shuts down forgets that I am in a public area and my whole focus is on that tongue... It moves around my mouth and the sensation is indescribable.. . I could taste the chocolate and cherry he had just eaten in that kiss.

And he went on eating my mouth.

He lifted his head after a millennia...

'You like that... I knew you would,' he whispered against my reddened lips. I trembled helplessly against his lap and closed my eyes, feeling my body arch up as if he had programmed my response.

"Now do you see what your shoes did to me?"

Link to Previous Threads

Presenting you with the bees that keep the lights on anytime of the day or night:

Expelliarmus - Juhi

1chilly - Charu

A_BA - Aami

Angellic_doll - Shilpa

Areeba_blossom - Areeba

Arshix144 - Mini

Arshi67 - Ruchi

ArnavBarun - Veena

...ASB100... - Asha

AzraZaidi - Azra

Bhavikakosambia - Dolly/ Bhavika

Bridgeofdreams - Shaimaa

Champsum - Sumaiya

Chokri_ASR - Jigs

Chotidesi - Choti

cineraria - Ria

Dev25 - Mani

esamoe - Raeesa

Heavens_Flower - Re Re

IOVENI - Nish

jduke - Jay

JforChimpanzee JforChimpanzee

Kclovearshi - Kavi

Kiwikali - Kali

Kurinji - Kurinji

LooneyLuna - Luna

mem1 - Gita

MsDroolKanthan - Astha, not Shlock's though

Nooro - Noor

preethi.saseeda - Preethi

rith123 - Rithika

Rulama - Rashmi

Ssyahoo - Sami

Sarikaa97 - Sarikaa

Semanti - Semanti

shree10 - Shree

sj236 - Sur

Sman - Shailaja

sudhareddy - Sudha

Tinkleby - Maanasa

tvpal007 - Cherry

vks11 - Sri

vandana.sagar - Vandana

***Apologize in advance if I may have missed anyone, please let me know and I will update.  Also if you do not want your name listed, I can remove it as well...no pressure πŸ˜Š

Some things to keep in mind (Thanks Juhi for the rules):

1) We are all friends here, so let's value each other's opinions, without personal judgments and comments. Step back if you need to...

2) Let's keep it clean, so no one has any need to come up creeping at our doorsteps, no being the basherz ya?

3) You probably don't want to share personal info here, that's what PM(s) are for ya?

And with that, let's get this party started...

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago

"Aapke Paon Dekhe, Bahut Haseen Hai.

Inhe Zameen par mat Utariyega, Maile ho Jayenge"

Paying heed to the words of the reel life Raaj Kumar,

Let's save our delicate feet for our real life Raaj Kumars πŸ˜³

And encase them in some precious Louboutins

Who knows when Barun might ask us to dance!

(Er maybe not ...)

Bees, We're fabulous at forty!!! πŸ₯³

So let's rock the Baaraat! 

And no, we're not going to be turning into pumpkins at midnight! πŸ˜›

We know how to keep going 24/7!!! πŸ˜‰

And Re Re, you're such a darling

Always there for all of us 

Just like this ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FK7O-Rh1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
Congratulations my Bee's... woohoo Thread 40!!!  Cheers...

Having you ladies in my life...

Let's party it on..Always, Hamesha!!!

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 9 years ago
Congrats on thread 40 πŸ₯³ 

Lets party and dance

Along with our ASR/Arnav/BS, who is the reason for all these threads.

and with our natkat and cute Khushi

and Arnav and Khushi

Edited by sudhareddy - 9 years ago

You can't wrap love in a box. But you can wrap a person in a hug. Anonymous

A hug is a handshake from the heart.  Anonymous

A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip.  Terri  Guillemets

Everyone wants a hug and kiss. It translates into any language.  Georgette Moscacher

A hug is like a boomerang -- you get it back right away.  Bil Keane

Kiss. n. A word invented by the poets as a rhyme for "bliss."  Ambrose Bierce

A kiss is like singing into someone's mouth.  Diane Ackerman

Kiss the place to make it well.  Ann Taylor

A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.  Proverb

A kiss must last long to be enjoyed.  Greek Proverb

When she kissed him, he melted like a lump of milk chocolate.  Marge Percy

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon; but its echo lasts a great deal longer.  Oliver Wendell Holmes

When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then will there be peace.  Jim Hendrix

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.  Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bejaxhia)

Do not seek perfection in a changing world. Instead, perfect your love.  Buddah

There isn't anyone you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki

Perfect love sometimes does not come till the first grandchild Welsh Proverb

One of the Best feelings... In the world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you even tighter

Unconditional love is the most powerful stimulant to the immune system.

Edited by dev25 - 9 years ago
And I thought Arnowji from Men-lelo park was opening da dori.   
But it's my dearest Swarg ka phool behen. πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

The dori number is forty yara, it shud b bhery naughty ya. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Pliss to pick up the concealing roomaal from the horse-shoe mango-nat fable. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Also I cannot seem to contain my sexcitement, 4Chuchundarz' new offering cannot be missed for the sake of freaking snarkity. πŸ˜ˆ 
Bitiya be Arrr...Zoo and Bitwa be Sa...heer which makes the lauy-dauy moniker be SaZoo or SahiZoo. 

Bitiya owns a small kapde ki dukaan and bitwa is a Fascism tycoon (point to be noted, bitwa already has a full dadhi, thereby eliminating hopes of sending razors for future, unless 300 episodes hence bitiya says, aapki dadhi chubhti hai πŸ˜‰). 

Early morning bitiya goes to open her dukaan and finds that the dukaan has been taken by the tie-khoon. Now Bitiya will go to the many-storied AMEZING office and fight da tie-khoon. 

She'll end up signing a contract that welcomes her to hell. And also be called Tent in lieu of Chamkili. 

SaZoo will islowly-islowly becum β˜ΊοΈ 

And Hum? Hum are bound to Suffer. 

Hail Hum-sufferz. 
Cinderella's glass jooti...woohoo!! πŸ₯³
Woohoo Thread 40πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the Bee's!!!!
If S for Attraction, means X for ?????