Gustakh Dil 15th September Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

15th September WU (Mahaepisode)

The episode starts with Laajo hurrying to go to R's house, but Inder stops her and she tells him the reason for the hurry. He is very worried as he doesn't know how to help but she tells him that all she needs is his blessings. Nikhil comes and exchanges the expensive phone with non-expensive one. After she leaves Barkha comments that since Laajo brought this upon Nikhil she would take care of it as she has grown up in a village. Nikhil tells her to not say bad things like that and leaves to go to R's house. Inder is very angry with her and asks her to not say things like this.

Ranawat is about to read the newspaper but he gets a call so he goes to the study taking the other newspaper but not the main page that has Laajo's story. Harry comes and is about to take the newspaper but Laajo comes and stops him, she tells him that she only wants to clean the table. he tells her to get tea for him and she does not know what to do. At the same time Nikhil comes in and Laajo points out the paper, he takes the paper from his hand and tries to read it. But harry snatches it and expresses anger towards Nikhil for what happened to his car. Nikhil tries to tease him about him seeing the world thing and brings up some of his old affairs. Laajo slyly brings the old newspaper and while cleaning the table exchanges it.

Ayesha comes to Adhi's house and is worried about Nikhil, but she tells Adhi that she is disappointed as she didn't get the job. he tries to cheer her up and tells her that there will be other jobs and asks her why she wants to work for 5000Rs. She tells him that she had once gone to her driver's daughter bday and she earned around 6000Rs but there everyone was happy and there was no tension. She also recalls that how when she was small she had many gifts but she always wanted more and more but now only she is realizing that happiness that comes from the people you are with. Adhi tells her that there are always two choices one can either be happy or can be sad. Ayesha tells him that in her life love coming changed her life, it gave her a new identity. He tells her that he knows she is worried about something else and its okay if she doesn't want to tell him as everyone has secrets. Ayesha remembers how she found money but she doesn't say anything.

Harry and Shalini are reading the paper and he is surprised to find out that its yesterday's. Shalini says that maybe the vendor did some mistake, he calls Laajo and thinks that she did something. but she refuses as only yesterday she threw the newspaper and that she doesn't know how to read the English paper.

Inder and Barkha are arguing about Nikhil's situation, he blames her for everything as if she had accepted Laajo that Nikhil would not have to work in that company. She tells him that she is tired and that now she would be blamed for his financial losses too. Nikhil meets Jasmine and she feels sorry for her behavior and tells him that she has anger issues. he forgives her and she extends her hand of friendhip. after he leaves she thinks to herself that she cant only be friends with him.

Shalini sees Laajo in the kitchen and asks her to go to the room as she left the iron plug switched on. She goes through her phone and finds only her husband's name in the caller log list. She dials him and Nikhil picks up the phone as soon as he came to know that it was not Laajo he changes in voice and in a Punjabi accent pretends to be the owner of the site where Laajo's husband works. he tells her that her husband is always drunk and that he hardly works and he doesn't know where he lives. Shalini thinks that Laajo is telling the truth but still doesn't believe her completely. Laajo comes and Shalini makes an excuse and gives her the phone she is surprised to know that she called Nikhil. Laajo calls him and he tells her to be careful as Shalini is suspicious.

Nani comes to meet Ayesha and Gunja,  she tells them there is a big sale and they decide what all to buy. But Ayesha backs out that says that she cant cheat her dad, Nani feels sad as both her grandkids stopped taking money from the house. Nikhil goes to the house to drop of a packet but Jasmine is there and tells him to sit. he asks for laajo's coffee and she tells him that he has to earn it. She wants him to help her put nail polish Laajo comes in between and tells her that she knows how to put it very well. Jasmine gets very angry and notices her nails she questions her if she stole the polish from her as she knows that it is the expensive kind and doesn't believe that Laajo's husband got it for her. Nikhil gets angry and tells her that he will stop coming here and Jasmine tells him that she wont tell anything to her mom.

Barkha is snooping around Inder's stuff when she finds some bank statements where he transfers 50,000RS to an account. She is shocked and calls the PI he tells her that it will take some time. She cries and thinks that Inder might be cheating on her and that she doesn't deserve any of it.

The episode ends with Laajo leaving but then she sees Harry with the newspaper she is sure he knows everything.

Precap - Harry is arguing with the Ranawats that Laajo is telling lies.
Thanks a lot dear for the update.. Will come back in the night to discuss ðŸ˜†
Quite a lot happened today!
Don't really like Inder's attitude I must admit. He keeps having a go at Barkha all the time. Probably work pressure/business woes but it's unfair as Barkha can't be the only one to be blamed. He's equally if not more responsible as so far he never told Barkha off and now all of a sudden he wants to be Man of the House lol
Liked the fact that Ayesha is opening her eyes and put her foot down with Adi when she said that we all have our secrets. She acted smartly by not getting into a tiff over the money issue. She's learning fast how to deal with Adi! Well done Ayesha but I think she needs to stop visiting Adi so often for God's sake get a life! The guy never bothers to call her for a date or anything else that normal people do so come on!
Knew the newspaper scene would be ridiculous, can't believe this show has run out of ideas. You can tell there's going to be some kind of psycho relationship between Nikhil and Jasmine and may be the start of problems for Nikhil and Laajo.
Anyway hope Barkha goes to see the PD soon:)

Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago

nice update and ok episode, I liked inder 's outburst , we have seen him in starting episodes trying to argue out with barkha about nik and his birthday, we know what a compulsive woman barkha has been , so I blame her and i feel it is good that these days inder shouts at her once in a while.

about 50k I feel it would be to loan sharks with crazy interest loans...barkha is all about self pity she is obsessed about how life has been unfair to her, which I must admit it was when she lost her son...but after that it has been hell made by her own self...her deeds, words made that hell... barkha deserves much more from inder..I want inder to consider leaving her if he finds out that she paid more than 50k just to dig his dirty laundry, he would be furious, he is really cautious about money woes... and barkha keeps spending like anything...
Thanks Uditi for the Update.
     Yesterday's episode was all about Barkha getting to know her worth!!😕  Well , it was not good of Inder to just get so touchy about gifts!!  But when a person has so many tensions...like Nikhil and Laajo's  dangerous endeavor , financial crisis coupled with some sort of blackmailing, Ayesha love story...and Barkha being unreasonable to Nikhil and Laajo..  Can a person act normal?!!
  Its about men...they never show anger or frustration at that moment...but allow the anger to get deep in and then find a target ...mostly wife to throw it out...they do this because they feel that wife is the only person who can bear their emotional vulnerability!!  😛 So it was expected of Inder to react that way!! But  for Barkha this is new as she considered herself to be the boss!!😕 I was surprised how Barkha still believes that Inder is cheating on her after seeing that weekly amount transfers hinting at some sort of blackmail!! Truly suspicion is a slow poison..which kills relationships if not resolved quickly. Barkha is ruining her most valued possession!!  Wasn't that unfair of her to tell Inder that he cannot blame her for Nikhil's miseries when the other day she blamed Laajo for it, the same way!! Barkha is going to learn her lessons soon!!🤢
    I feel Nikhil overdid it with Jasmine  with "you have to earn it"!!  She's not letting him without she earns him!!😆 Poor Nikhil  !!  
   I knew the C.V's would come up with a ridiculous remedy for that Paper problem of Laajo!!  Its getting on my nerves!!😡 May be today too the same theory will be carried forward with Harry trying to reveal about Laajo and the Ranawats...getting fooled once again by the Chote..chote ..chote Bachche  swear of Laajo!!😡
    Today Ayesha seemed to talk  of other than finances!!😆  She was mature in keeping things to herself. I liked the way she described how love changed her life and made her discover her true self. But Adiraj is such a let down!!   He is so casual about it!! he is  accepting that it is good to keep some secrets to yourself though it may have a bearing on the relationship!! how ridiculous!!
 Ayesha needs to give him some lessons on Love and relationships!!😕
   Happy that the old Gunja is back...loved her convo. with Nani!! 
I am not expecting much from pre-cap...lets see...
It was good in bits and patches. The newspaper and nail paint scene was boring. Inder- Barkha convo was good. Did she really cry ?? Unbelievable. All these days she made Nik and Laajo's life hell and now she is in a position where she might lose her husband. 
You are right Varsha Adi is a big letdown! May be I should tweet Alekh! I'm so disappointed with his behaviour and attitude! He behaves as if he's Mr Know It All and I can't see any love! Ayesha has grown up so much more in this relationship and the sad thing is that she truly loves him but I've got a feeling he takes her for granted!
No point commenting on Inder or Laajo for that matter!
I tweeted to him about it hema,his answer is there on twitter ,it was something about wait and see