Park Street rape survivor denied entry to restaurant- Kolkata

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Eating out with friends or family is something we all should do .. Nights filled with madness ...everyone  should do so ...then why was this joy allowed to a Rape survivor...Yes survivor, I refuse to call her a victim and her name is Suzette Jordan... (Park Street rape survivor denied entry to restaurant- Kolkata)

A restaurant cum bar Ginger in south Kolkata turned out a woman and the reason ...she was a rape survivor ...Seriously, what is this ...the dark ages ...

The owner says she created a ruckus on an earlier visit and they have video footage ...Good , then why did not u show it to the journalists...who took ur interview ...becoz if u did , they would have written about it ...

I have hrd that in Bengal ...Goddess Durga is worshipped, loved and feared by one and all ...then how can u insult a woman ...such hypocrisy.

If u say u r right then prove it and if not ...u should not only loss ur license ...or eatery ...but Also ur pride ...

Girls what do u think should be course of action for such ppl ...

Lastly I pray for the women in ur family ...

Girls share this incident on all social media forums ... if u care ...not only for the lady ..but for millions like her ...for urself ...for the future 

Link to article 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/eatery-barred-her-being-rape-victim-kolkata-woman-122414705.html

Edited by scorpio10 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
feel disgusted ...when will ppl learn to respect treat her like a human
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing dear...whats that innocent woman's fault??...feeling sad...inhuman manners..their  mother also a woman...even animals are far more better than these kind of  heartless evils...people should protest against that eatery...
MR also posted a message on his  FB...

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first the rape has been committed, then the no-entry !!!!!!!!!so the restaurant is punishing the victim because she got raped !!!!!!! from which civilization do these people come from; r they really an earthly creatures ????????? ufff    i simply protest.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sad to see how ppl can be so insensitive 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I condemn such attitude.. quite worrying to see what has become of the world..
for this eatery.. negative publicity!
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Pri...

This is something extremely disgusting...
They would definitely welcome the rapists with open arms to their restaurant... and I am afraid there won't be any boycott with this restaurant by the so-called society...

People like these make feel the rape survivors that they are poor and weak... unacceptable in their so-called society... and those who have done this deed go free... enjoying their lives...

Will write more later...

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anirka

Hey Pri...

This is something extremely disgusting...
They would definitely welcome the rapists with open arms to their restaurant... and I am afraid there won't be any boycott with this restaurant by the so-called society...

People like these make feel the rape survivors that they are poor and weak... unacceptable in their so-called society... and those who have done this deed go free... enjoying their lives...

Will write more later...

It not only abt Boycott them ...what abt the ppl who were at the eatery , when this happened ...why did not they walk out ...
Why did not anyone question this kind of behavior...
 I think ..or I would like to see a written apology from the eatery ...pasted on the entrance ...
for everyone to see...Then let ppl decide if they want to eat there or not ... 

Btw  walking out of eatery are kind of fun ...I done so myself...once on my Birthday...

Edited by scorpio10 - 9 years ago
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the rapists should be bycotted instead
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

East or West nothing is different when it comes to the treatment of victims of crime, they always get  the worse deal ...don't know ye duniya kab sudhray gi ... nowadays it's only when something happens to own family members people wake up otherwise humanity is dead.😭