Saraswatichandra Written Update 15th September, 2014

Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with Kumud and Vijay missing which alarmed the latter's mom. Vikrant is not happy at all since he always had bdoubts about Kumud. They both go in search of them till Rudra is back. On the other hand Khushi is being handled rudely by Amba which makes Saras annoyed. Khushi on the other hand feels weak and when Amba gies to get water, Saras manages to elope with her from the back door. Vijay and Khushi finally meet and hug.

The two families at loggerhead finally meet and face each other both aggressively verbal...confronting each other and keen to kill each other while Kumud and Saras are acting like a sheath to protect Khushi and Vijay. Kumud finally has enough and shuts them all by asking them to kill everyone. Why so much hatred between the two families? What had happened? Both families start the blame game. Amba will never accept that Khushi loves a murderer's son and Vijay mum's is adamant! Her husband did not kill anyone. Vikrant now starts to panic and tries to drown the fish by confusing the ladies.

Who killed Khushi's dad? Justice has been denied apparently.πŸ˜†Saraswatichandra the karamchand jassoos starts his enquiry.πŸ˜†

The truth is finally out. It was all Vikrant's misdeeds. He schemed and plotted and created the misunderstanding which led to hatred and the family trying to tear each other. Vikrants runs away. The two ladies patch up and hug. Thanks to Saraswatichandra the embodiment of love, everybody is happy and smiling. The ladies bless the Vyas couple and suddenly Kumud feels unwell.

( Haha! Badhai ho Forumwaasis I think u guys r turning chachis soon, lungi dance!!). The ladies share a knowing smile. Kumud gets a call from Danny. Kumud says she is bringing a guest home. Buddhu Saras is clueless too while everybody is smiling.πŸ˜†

At home VC and Gun are perplexed. They are waiting for Saras and Kumud and...the guest. They are back and finally Kumud shares the news in a cute way! Danny kaka will always be dumb and Saras paa needs to take care of mummy!! Kumudiya is pregnant! ( OSJ was so right to guess that the anniversary day was indeed a special day. Saras was so keen to drop his clothes and immediately switched off the light...)

Saras happily hugs his wife. A beaming Kumud hugs Dugbaa and VC and Gun. An emotional Saras is happy to become a father.

Precap:

The future dad is fussing a lot around his pregnant wife. She should stop being careless!

(OSJ agrees! Detectivegiriness and poking of her cute nose in others' personal business should now take a backseat and she should sit and relax and eat imlis and throw tantrums to get all hubby's attention.)

A humble request to CVs. Will it be too much to ask for at least a Samudlicious week after so much torture from you guys? Can you make this week at least a bearable one?

Hehe. Finally !!!. This confirms a lot of things. And makes our wild assumptions true.

I found Saras's reaction so innocent, intense and cute. And Kumud's were ok ok.

They should let this week be tight in script and give us some intense, cute n romantic scenes. Dont think its too much to ask.

Double badhai yaar.

One to Jaanu for becoming a coolbie. πŸ€— Yeh kab hua I dunno. I just saw it. 😳

And one for our Samud
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Hehe. Finally !!!. This confirms a lot of things. And makes our wild assumptions true.

I found Saras's reaction so innocent, intense and cute. And Kumud's were ok ok.

They should let this week be tight in script and give us some intense, cute n romantic scenes. Dont think its too much to ask.

Laddoo was too cutely adorable Santhi! Kumudiya was as u described ok ok...
That anniversary worked wonders Han!!πŸ˜†
CVs never showed us the marital bliss we were looking forward when love culminated inTo marriage. I remembered u n I were complaining of how we missed seeing a Kumud with open hair n with sindoor n doing arti in the morning singing manmohana as Saras' wife n other small small things which characterized our show n it's flavour. 
I know these CVs r " a class apart" hence manaofied myself not to expect to see these things but now that the end is close can we hope that they forget their class n give us a glimpse of old SC as Saras n Kumud r moving to another chapter of their life?

Originally posted by Infofan

Double badhai yaar.

One to Jaanu for becoming a coolbie. πŸ€— Yeh kab hua I dunno. I just saw it. 😳

And one for our Samud

That happened some time back!!πŸ˜† Thank u πŸ˜ƒ
 N badhai to you too for turning chachi πŸ˜›
Thanks osj...
Finally everybody got to hear the good news from Kumud... Clearly masterni needs no confirmation by professionals...[Afterall, she cured saasuma, so now she's certified as a (multi-speciality!!) doctor herself... whatever.]  Aur CeeVees ke paas consultation vagairah  ke liye waqt nahin hai bilkul...

Did you notice they are so short of time that the warring matriarchs of Khushi&Vijay were still embracing and making up when Kumud started getting the chakkars??!!  "Onwards & Forward" is the CeeVee battle cry now.

I've given up trying to understand this show.  Hope they have some nice Saras-Kumud scenes for the rest of the week, and no more villains, please!

Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by happychappy

Thanks osj...
Finally everybody got to hear the good news from Kumud... Clearly masterni needs no confirmation by professionals...[Afterall, she cured saasuma, so now she's certified as a (multi-speciality!!) doctor herself... whatever.]  Aur CeeVees ke paas consultation vagairah  ke liye waqt nahin hai bilkul...

Did you notice they are so short of time that the warring matriarchs of Khushi&Vijay were still embracing and making up when Kumud started getting the chaakars??!!  "Onwards & Forward" is the CeeVee battle cry now.

I've given up trying to understand this show.  Hope they have some nice Saras-Kumud scenes for the rest of the week, and no more villains, please!

Happy ji!! πŸ€£ Seriously I will miss ur classics as from next week!!
I have no idea where these bunch of ppl had their professional course but wherever they were, they surely learnt that time is precious n it should not be wasted. πŸ˜†I won't b surprised if on Saturday, the screen freezes with Saras n Kumud with nanhe laddoo or nanhi mirchoo or both in arms smiling to us with the family around. πŸ˜†
jaanu diiiπŸ€—πŸ€—
want ur post this week
i'm missing u badly didiii
and mein bua banne waale ho
meri bhayya bhabhi papa mama

jenam were super cute today
Originally posted by dasan.divya

jaanu diiiπŸ€—πŸ€—
want ur post this week
i'm missing u badly didiii
and mein bua banne waale ho
meri bhayya bhabhi papa mama

jenam were super cute today

Congrats hua ji!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ji bua ji I will try to b aroundπŸ€—
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Laddoo was too cutely adorable Santhi! Kumudiya was as u described ok ok...
That anniversary worked wonders Han!!πŸ˜†
CVs never showed us the marital bliss we were looking forward when love culminated inTo marriage. I remembered u n I were complaining of how we missed seeing a Kumud with open hair n with sindoor n doing arti in the morning singing manmohana as Saras' wife n other small small things which characterized our show n it's flavour. 
I know these CVs r " a class apart" hence manaofied myself not to expect to see these things but now that the end is close can we hope that they forget their class n give us a glimpse of old SC as Saras n Kumud r moving to another chapter of their life?

These CVs are truly a class apart.

And I am tired of watching that faded clothing from kumud. Are they doing it on purpose. Cant she wear salwars atleast.