Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! Finally the grand entry of coward aka srk to promote his crap in the name of supporting! Inteligent u see... how can he leave such a big opportunity
Originally posted by BloodyHypocrite

Wow! Finally the grand entry of coward aka srk to promote his crap in the name of supporting! Inteligent u see... how can he leave such a big opportunity
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Humsafar.

I wish you'd said the same for Preity, Shah. 
wadia is big fish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†toi is nothing...salman ,srk has no guts to speak against wadia

so yu believe ki if he supports he does promotion n if he doesn't support any one he is coward bhalai ka zamana nahi raha ๐Ÿ˜†
I wish SRK said something for PZ and Shweta too, but I'm glad that in this industry the women are ticking up for each other. Vidya voiced her support for PZ, Deepika for Shweta, and so many other females for Deepika. It shows the kind of strong, level-headed and gutsy women we have in BW and it's nice.
Aagaye sab SRK ke dushman is thread pe as usual. Also by the way I would like to thank the mods for my 1st warning message in my inbox for calling out some of these cowards who hide behind a computer. Thank you Mods!!๐Ÿ‘ I look forward to many more, since you guys are not treating everyone who posts here equally, I didn't say anything that derogatory in my post as some of these people use here for SRK. If you want to keep giving me messages feel free..makes me feel loved๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Humsafar.

I wish you'd said the same for Preity, Shah. 

Why??? No one knows what happened between Preity and Ness...its a police case...why should people poke their noses there...Deepika's is a different issue altogether..

Cowards are those who leave a man to die on the road...or beat women...
Originally posted by blue-ice

Cowards are those who leave a man to die on the road...or beat women...

Wah!! Kya baat kahi...sixer!!๐Ÿ‘
Preity's case was totally different from this one. Good to see SRK supporting Deepika. ๐Ÿ˜ณ