-#:::: Amogha vikrama Karna - Aham Sharma - missing you - AT 24 ::::#- - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which of the Karna sequences or scenes you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Karna's birth
Karna and Parashurama
The man in the arena
Karna and duryodhana relation
Karna's random meetings with Kunti
Karna Vrishali moments
Karna after his birth secret is unveiled.
Karna in war-front (specify the part if possible)
Karna's death
Others- specify your choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Heartfelt congrats for the 24th AT of my only beloved character of this epic ...my KARNA ❤️ 👏

I was the oldest Karnali of this forum. I went inactive after Karna's death in the show and I am back and I am very happy to be back here!! 😃
Thanks a lot Jamy for opening the new AT 🤗
@candidfrisky .. if u r the oldest karnalis, i'm one of youngest karnalis.. so my thirsty of appreciation to the greatest human being ever, my karna, is still huge.. 😃

also now cannot separate him from aham 😳
Congrats for the new AT🥳
Karna and Abhimanyu last scene today in ⭐️Vijay , here its telecasted b4 so I watched it OMG again I got tears 🥺

When Karna makes abhi lie on the ground😭😭 loved his dialogue
Yeah Jamy thanks for opening this dear I was about to post in previous AT thank God I saw ur post😎
Congratz on the new AT. Our heart throb, king Aham Sharma, you keep ruling, you're the best.
Thanks Jamy for opening the new AT. 
Really missing my Arya. 😭
Originally posted by Acidic_San

When Karna makes abhi lie on the ground😭😭 loved his dialogue

love all dialogue deliver by him 😳 including infame dyuth.. the voice just make it perfect!
Just watched krisna karna meeting on revealing his birth secret, i think the deep voice tone of karna seem make him to be more charismatic then krishna..
Congratz for the new thread..Jamy good job.. 👍🏼
@Santhiyaa ya today Karna and Abimanyu last scene..so emotional...
Well about Karna scenes I like each and every one but i have voted for for arena scene esp for his dialogues and how he executed his pain..other scenes like Karna's introduction,Karna Krishnaji last convo...
Yeah.. finally i also vote arena.. after hard to choose between it n karna after birth.
It because at arena he shown complete shade of emotion.. there are proud n dignity, pain nrejection, thankful n being valued.
And his first signature pose of shooting an arrow that will be my eternal crushing on him 😳
Originally posted by Brahmaputra

Hey I'm planning to change the layout of whole AT keeping the necessary contents to avoid complications (the ones i encountered).

And just choosing a name to indicate it is open. If you all choose another name, this one will be changed.
Amogha vikrama meas 'a man of unfailing / unconquerable valor'

All suggestions are welcome!😃 

Edit- AT is opened for all !

As I'm not using PC right now, the introductory comments will be edited only as I reach home!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Have you taken the necessary permission to change the layout?, the Layout was designed by Vrish and I don't think it needs to be changed. Just copy and paste the things from the previous AT.