-#:::: Amogha vikrama Karna - Aham Sharma - missing you - AT 24 ::::#- - Page 3

Poll Question :

Which of the Karna sequences or scenes you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Karna's birth
Karna and Parashurama
The man in the arena
Karna and duryodhana relation
Karna's random meetings with Kunti
Karna Vrishali moments
Karna after his birth secret is unveiled.
Karna in war-front (specify the part if possible)
Karna's death
Others- specify your choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for the new ATπŸ₯³ Amogha vikrama is a nice name JamyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks everyone.πŸ€—

It is not completely done yet!πŸ˜†
Watcher bro every TM who create AT is always allowed to design the AT in any way he/she wants as long as no rules are specified. Some ATs do have predetermined patterns for every single AT. I did not see an such rules specified here. Also the DT note to all ATs is always supposed to be in second comment itself. In previous threads, rules where in the bottom most position. How many people will read them? Yesterday I've missed reading rules and following them since I use mobile and the first page of previous AT being extra long unlike other ATs will not be loaded completely for bad net connection. How much small it might look, I don't want things like this to happen again to any other single person here. My first duty here is always to protect you guys from warnig!😊
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Appreciate all your efforts, take all the time you need πŸ€—. But I already voted in the poll .🀣
Thanks a lot. And thanks for the help. Your help is still needed.😊
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Same goes for me πŸ˜’. But still I made myself choose one .😳[/DIV]
Is it right if I guess it to be the arena scene?
Congrats to every Karnalis for the new Karna AT πŸ‘

@Brahmaputra : Thanx for the new AT and I love the name of this new AT. Truly describes Karna's magnanimous & invincible character. 😊

Well it was difficult choice to vote for one particular scene of Karna. All scenes were so beautiful & touching and Aham made each and every scene so perfect that it was hard for me to select one. But finally I voted for Arena scene. Aham totally nailed that part. 😊 He was the shining star in those Arena episodes ⭐️The dialogues, actions & expressions he  delivered in that scenes still flashes back whenever I think of Aham's portrayal of Karna in the show ❀️.

Thank you hpatgiri. It feels very good knowing people liked my choice of AT name! You can call me Jamy!
Originally posted by Brahmaputra

Thank you hpatgiri. It feels very good knowing people liked my choice of AT name! You can call me Jamy!

My pleasure Jamy. And u can call me Hemangi 😊
Nyc and unique name Jamy...πŸ‘πŸΌ
2day MB 1 year o'er after it started...never thot dt i wud watch it...all thanks to Aham ji..πŸ€—
I think changing the lay out of the 1st page will be a great idea. Change is good in every way of life.