-#:::: Amogha vikrama Karna - Aham Sharma - missing you - AT 24 ::::#- - Page 4

Poll Question :

Which of the Karna sequences or scenes you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Karna's birth
Karna and Parashurama
The man in the arena
Karna and duryodhana relation
Karna's random meetings with Kunti
Karna Vrishali moments
Karna after his birth secret is unveiled.
Karna in war-front (specify the part if possible)
Karna's death
Others- specify your choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Brahmaputra

Watcher bro every TM who create AT is always allowed to design the AT in any way he/she wants as long as no rules are specified. Some ATs do have predetermined patterns for every single AT. I did not see an such rules specified here. Also the DT note to all ATs is always supposed to be in second comment itself. In previous threads, rules where in the bottom most position. How many people will read them? Yesterday I've missed reading rules and following them since I use mobile and the first page of previous AT being extra long unlike other ATs will not be loaded completely for bad net connection. How much small it might look, I don't want things like this to happen again to any other single person here. My first duty here is always to protect you guys from warnig!😊
Completely agree.πŸ‘

@ Watcher, this AT is not the private property of any particular member , so such a "rule" can't hold. 
EditedEdited by ..KarnaKriti.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

You gave us the idea of merged siggies of actors working on different shows . πŸ€—
Seeing your siggy on Pooja-Aham ( I like them as a pair as well ) , I requested Gargi to make similar ones on Mouni-Aham . πŸ˜ƒ

Oh ho

I guess Mahadev doesn't kill me for initiating such devilish idea..imagining His beloved wife with Karna πŸ˜†
congo to new AT I love the title Jamyyy πŸ€—

Thankooo for such wonderful name πŸ˜ƒ 

sorry I just checked ur PMs and realized I have missed some interesting things🀣 
so all karnalis are sleeping except me πŸ˜­

chalo I too hug the bed...my dream hug Aarya 
Originally posted by Brahmaputra

Thanks a lot. And thanks for the help. Your help is still needed.😊
Though I don't know still what help I gave you πŸ˜†. Still , anytime  mate πŸ€—
Originally posted by panchaali

Oh ho

I guess Mahadev doesn't kill me for initiating such devilish idea..imagining His beloved wife with Karna πŸ˜†

Lol , that signatures were on Karna_Uruvi . I clearly mentioned that while posting them . So, I have no idea why Mahadev will even bother to open his eyes about it . πŸ˜†
Congrats on the 24th AT of our Arya . πŸ₯³
Here we will discuss Aham accepting his ITA award . So, I'm quite excited . πŸ˜ƒ
@Jamy , yes, your guess is 100% correct, I voted the arena sequence in the poll . πŸ˜Š
Answering here as I don't want to spam the CG . πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by --MimiGupta--

they are awesome. I love this one. It is reminding me of "ANG LAGA DE" song

you making edits of Karna with Sati,Pamchaali di shipping Karna and Parvbati. Mahadev please don't be angry. Aap to Bholenaath ho naa..

First of all , thnx so much Mimi for liking them . πŸ€— Ya, I'm also quite happy the way sis made my request siggies . This one is quite sensual, as you said...'ANG LAGA DE' types πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† & the other is pretty cute . πŸ˜›
Why Mahadev will be angry ? What can I do if my Uruvi shares the same face with his Sati ? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago