Posted: 9 years ago
Just bcoz no1 was interested in watching ranvi's singing struggle they brought in veera's accident and let out rumors of her entering comaπŸ‘
But in the epi they keep showing ranvi hanging from a building instead of critical veeraπŸ‘
Cvs u better stop or else ppl would Finally permanently quiy ur show and even veeba won't be able to get them back😑
It would have been better if they had shown baldev's accident atleast veera's feelings could have grown. And here all we get is babaji ka thullu. We dnt get proper baldev scenes where he cries just glimpses πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
And im sure this wouldn't lead veeba anywhere..veera will be fine by wed and that new phase would involve ranveera or gunjan again🀒

Beyond disappointment productions πŸ€¬
Veera ka accident ho ya Kuch bhi, I can't dare to switch on that TV. I wait for videos I. You tube, and if someone is kind enough to write the episode story, I read that...hats off to you guys who dare to watch this serial...Maine toh haath kabka upper kar diya...this singing thing will kill my patience and sanity...isliye dhoor bhago..:-)
 ballu cryin 😭 
bad camera angle.
atleast thy could hve shown tat properly
Seriously !!
I am fed up
Instead of showing PP these people are showing boring OTT Mumbai scenes. Saw the sbb segment and pata nahi what was the purpose of this accident ..veera is fit and fine now
😑😑😑They didn't even fu**ing show Ratan and Chaiji being informed about Veera πŸ˜‘. Even Nihaal. And if Nihaal knew that means Balsuri and Balwant should know too and they didn't even freaking bother to even show a glimpse of their faces that they knew about Veera.
If it were Gunjan ka accident, they would in detail show first Ranvi driving Gunjan to the hospital, him calling Ratan and then her reaction for 5 minutes. 

Then her crying for 2 minutes

and then Chaiji coming and Ratan trying to tell her about Gunjan for 2 minutes. 

Then they would show Ratan calling Bansuri and then her reaction for 5 minutes. 

Then Bansuri telling Balwant and Nihaal and their reaction for 5 minutes. 

And then Bansuri, Balwant and Nihaal driving to the hospital and their concerned look for 5 minutes.

And then everyone crying in the hospital for 15 minutes. And then Gunjan's unconcious face for freaking 10 minutues. 

Veera's sad face for 5 seconds.

No Baldev

😑😑😑😑😑😑
Vishal kyun kar rha hai ye show..itna acha actor stuck in crap.aur mein bhi vishal k liye jhel rhi hu veer ki ardas. Nd shivin shud control his expression.
Originally posted by rinkyc

Vishal kyun kar rha hai ye show..itna acha actor stuck in crap.aur mein bhi vishal k liye jhel rhi hu veer ki ardas. Nd shivin shud control his expression.
yeh kabhi nahi hoga πŸ€£
Originally posted by cherry_1293

yeh kabhi nahi hoga πŸ€£

cvs pay someone 10 rs and he gives expressions worth 100 rs ...

he is the only economical  actor   πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by divyasn

cvs pay someone 10 rs and he gives expressions worth 100 rs ...

he is the only economical  actor   πŸ˜ƒ
directors producers co actors camera man everyone r comfortale wid his acting and expressions 😲 πŸ˜•  no improvement at all 
lagta hai only we have problem πŸ˜†
They had Veera have the accident before the finale just so the audience sees the finale.πŸ˜†