pathetic trp stunt - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Sukhmani🀣Itni badi saza😭What have I ever done to you?!😲

Hawww 😲 ... Meri dosti par shaq kar rahi hai Riya πŸ˜’ Ghor Anarth πŸ˜† ... Main kaun hoti hoon saza dene wali πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

** Anyways jokes apart - Today it was supposed to be one high point in the show - After all show ke title lead ka accident hua hai ... But MaSh & their never ending obsession has proved that they will show a damn full fledged of singing track - Chahe TRP increase ya decrease ho ya chahe audience will like it or not ... It's in their blood ... What was the efffing need to show so much of Mumbai drama ... If they want to show Mumbai drama - Fine ... But at least dedicate one episode to the title character lead - Why kicking them as sideys ... Awesome actors are treated as sideys & the other actors who people are least interested to watch are hogging the damn screen space ... CV's & the makers are blind of not being able to capture Good actors talent !!!

Why?πŸ˜† If they would have read kya hota..sense aa jata kya?πŸ˜†

i meant  they dont have both ...

this reminded me of a  famous mammootty dialogue

" india is not just a country of rich people , it is a country of poor, beggars and prostitutes , to understand that u should have sense, u should have sensibility and u should have sensitivity "   🀣
Originally posted by Sukhmani05

Hawww 😲 ... Meri dosti par shaq kar rahi hai Riya πŸ˜’ Ghor Anarth πŸ˜† ... Main kaun hoti hoon saza dene wali πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

** Anyways jokes apart - Today it was supposed to be one high point in the show - After all show ke title lead ka accident hua hai ... But MaSh & their never ending obsession has proved that they will show a damn full fledged of singing track - Chahe TRP increase ya decrease ho ya chahe audience will like it or not ... It's in their blood ... What was the efffing need to show so much of Mumbai drama ... If they want to show Mumbai drama - Fine ... But at least dedicate one episode to the title character lead - Why kicking them as sideys ... Awesome actors are treated as sideys & the other actors who people are least interested to watch are hogging the damn screen space ... CV's & the makers are blind of not being able to capture Good actors talent !!!

Kya dosti...when the makers can make you doubt your intelligence.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I am getting chills at the thought of the accident happening with Gunjan. The whole of the first episode would have been dedicated to just taking her to the hospital.πŸ˜† Seriously they could have given us a scene where Baldev informs the family. Doesn't every show have such a scene?

The accident was such a TRP stunt!!!!

I hope all the good actors leave this show.πŸ₯± But I know that won't happen.Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
jab se ranvi ne singing start ki maine veera dekna chod diya no idea show mai kya horeha hai  veera ka accident kase huva 
I hated the part about Ranvi falling, if it was a stunt then it was the most cheapest one ever. Watch if Vishal leaves the show what will  happens to the trps. they are doing these bakwaas stunts for.

Kya dosti...when the makers can make you doubt your intelligence.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I am getting chills at the thought of the accident happening with Gunjan. The whole of the first episode would have been dedicated to just taking her to the hospital.πŸ˜†Seriously they could have given us a scene where Baldev informs the family. Doesn't every show have such a scene?

The accident was such a TRP stunt!!!!

I hope all the goo d actors leave this show.πŸ₯±But I know that won't happen.

I feel like giving gaalis to MaSh on their face that is this the way to show one high point of the lead in the show ... This was deffo a TRP stunt but this stunt is an EPIC FAIL - Thanks to the sucking editing & yucky writing that I'm sure more than 90% of the audience could not connect it ... It was a very bad & a very cheap TRP stunt ... In fact it cannot be termed as the TRP stunt also coz it was so disorganized & very illogical

If G had an accident - Trust me all the actors & characters would be invisible from the show for minimum 15 days where as RG would hog the whole 22 + mins of episode & doing all the shits that we have have been discussed (I'm lazy to write & point it out again)
From day 1 many of us have been wondering what will be the purpose of this accident. As of now it seems nothing other than Baldev becoming serious about life. As per SBB yesterday, Veera will be fit and fine soon, then Ranvee will return and we all know what will happen next. I don't know if it could have been handled in a better way, but honestly speaking Baldev needed this kind of a shock to become more serious about life. May be from here we will see some character development for both VeeBa. They tried to balance the episode, but failed tragically. PP scenes needed more space than Mumbai in yesterday's episode.
Originally posted by cherry_1293

yeh kabhi nahi hoga🀣

@ bold hilarious. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†